Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Test Grows > Blueberry Cheesecake

Thread Title Search
Blueberry Cheesecake Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-19-2017, 05:22 PM #31
snuicide

snuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by OvergrowDaWorld View Post
Im not impressed at all with these seeds. I think the guys from Female Seeds are fantastic peoples, but they need a new breeder if they are to do well in this game. Every genetic Ive got from overseas have sucked bad. They are all weak, little, skinny plants with no vigor at all.
Got 1 Outdoor Grapefruit thats growing with nice vigor outdoors. Thats 1 of 6 thats growing normally. Maybe Im just spoiled with American strains?

Like I said, I really like these guys at Female Seeds. Hope they do well. But.............
Ill be sticking with genetics from my homeland, the great U.S of A!
There is some nice genetics over here and much more bullshit. One of my alltime favs and also the fav of everyone who tried is the Grapefruit(R) from Female Seeds. Just needs strong ventilation )
And it was just 1/1 lol, maybe luckyshot.

Ace Seeds also has nice stuff. Purple Haze x Meao Thai is pain in the ass to grow and harvest but the high is nice especially when turned into bho.
I tried Haze Special from KC Brains a year ago, well so many different phenos :(( 1 indica, 1 early skunk, 1 haze lol....

The BBCC seems to be vigour and fast. And it fits the description a lot. All of them grow like typical indica just one branched. And I m 100 % sure you can run them from seed to harvest in like 80 days. If there werent the fly attack and I had to do the heavy cuts I would allready be in week 3 of flowering :/.

But it is true that the quallity over here decreased during the last decade.

My only real US genetic experience was the Bubblegum from Th Seeds 10 years ago. Truely a vigour lady with a great flavour and smell. Very branchy and fast growing. But too much hard hitting indica stoned for my personal taste. People over here were more into hazes / sativas.
snuicide is offline Quote

Old 07-19-2017, 07:16 PM #32
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
The Outdoor Grapefruit I have outside is almost shoulder high now and very vigorous.
Got 2 of them out there. The other isnt as vigorous. Its just o.k.

If the biggest ODGF shows intersex traits I will be super disappointed. Usually when Ive had a very vigorous feminised plant, its shown intersex traits. We shall see soon. Its stretching now for flower. I would like to see something good come out of these seeds this season.
The 2 - C99's are finally starting to grow normally, but there still, small and lanky, with skinny, weak branches and stems. Tight internodes, but the plants just arent hardy, thick, and vigorous.
The BBCC is the same as the C99's. Lost one due to being a freak, and this one is the thinnest, weakest seedling Ive seen in along time. Maybe in a month she will be growing like a normal plant should? Sounds like a killer cross. Maybe Ill pop more seeds and see if I can get a good one.
Sir-Cough-A-Gas
SuperSilverSourDieselGlue
SuperSilverSourLemonGlaze
Dubble RoadDawg
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2017, 04:13 PM #33
PetFlora

PetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant futurePetFlora has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by snuicide View Post
View Image

At this point I thought they will recover. I desinfected the system. Made a new nutrient solution and flushed the roots.

But when I came back 3 days later the rockwool started to mold and an invasion of small flys (guess drosophila?) gave most of the plants the rest.

The problem here is when organic material got in between the wool / roots it is almost impossible to remove it. This caused much more botrytis as you can see in the pictures. Some I could save as cuttings and most of them 13 (nr. 7 and 12 also alive but they dont count) survived more or less. Well it is less.

I was so sad about it that I did not post here for a few weeks. Sorry for that!

Love BBCC.

Ouch, that has to hurt big time. I stopped using RW 4 years ago

Cut those primary leafs in half or more as your roots will not support them

Check out my 2 Hail Hydro threads for ideas

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=329619

Just because you weren't taught something doesn't mean it's not true, and vice versa
PetFlora is offline Quote

Old 07-31-2017, 04:08 PM #34
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hey ODW,

I totally understand your point and I know that the experience you are having is different from usual but judging our strains on Snu's experience is a bit too much.

Snu just explained what happened, the whole situation with the rain and more on and I believe that you cannot assume that is the seeds' fault...
And in general, I think that our genetics are not lying to anyone, you can check thousands of threads and realise that people are mostly using good words when talking about our varieties but as always it depends on the personal experience.
Snu himself had an amazing beginning and later a few issues because of external reasons...

Anyway we are sorry for the issue you had and I am sure that next time (because there will be a next time ) it will go as planned

Let's try to be positive and optimist!

Thanks for your words, is always good to hear from different point of views.

Take care,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OvergrowDaWorld View Post
Im not impressed at all with these seeds. I think the guys from Female Seeds are fantastic peoples, but they need a new breeder if they are to do well in this game. Every genetic Ive got from overseas have sucked bad. They are all weak, little, skinny plants with no vigor at all.
Got 1 Outdoor Grapefruit thats growing with nice vigor outdoors. Thats 1 of 6 thats growing normally. Maybe Im just spoiled with American strains?

Like I said, I really like these guys at Female Seeds. Hope they do well. But.............
Ill be sticking with genetics from my homeland, the great U.S of A!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-31-2017, 04:19 PM #35
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hey Snu,

I am sorry for all that happened, but Mother Nature sometimes plays some nasty tricks...but I am really glad to see that besides all these problems you are back on track!
Hope you apartment did not get that many damages...

How many plants are alive down there? How long have they been vegging now?
The situation is quite complicated, I know and understand your position.

So how's the situation now? Any big news?

Take care and all the best for now,

Cheers,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuicide View Post
View Image

At this point I thought they will recover. I desinfected the system. Made a new nutrient solution and flushed the roots.

But when I came back 3 days later the rockwool started to mold and an invasion of small flys (guess drosophila?) gave most of the plants the rest.

The problem here is when organic material got in between the wool / roots it is almost impossible to remove it. This caused much more botrytis as you can see in the pictures. Some I could save as cuttings and most of them 13 (nr. 7 and 12 also alive but they dont count) survived more or less. Well it is less.

I was so sad about it that I did not post here for a few weeks. Sorry for that!

Old 07-31-2017, 05:09 PM #36
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
The BBCC I have is only 9" tall now. I popped the seeds at the end of May (I believe).
I will pop more beans when I get the chance. Find a vigorous lady in these beans.
Sir-Cough-A-Gas
SuperSilverSourDieselGlue
SuperSilverSourLemonGlaze
Dubble RoadDawg
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote

Old 07-31-2017, 05:27 PM #37
944s2

944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor
Our four ice in veg are very similiar almost like a clone grow with one playing catch up still,, looking very happy and healthy,,,,s2
944s2 is offline Quote

Old 08-01-2017, 12:08 PM #38
Female Seeds
Vendor

Hey s2, I am super glad to hear that!

Just go for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 944s2 View Post
Our four ice in veg are very similiar almost like a clone grow with one playing catch up still,, looking very happy and healthy,,,,s2

Old 09-28-2017, 03:45 AM #39
snuicide

snuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the rough

I hope this pictures are at least an okey sorry for my low activity.

The problem is, I invested most of my freetime into trying to resurrect my bbcc and before I continue I have to say I failed!

I changed the nutrient solution almost everyday and desinfected with isopropylalcohol which seemed to work well. After 3 weeks I had to go away for 4 days and when I came back, all roots were infected again. So I decided to place them on clay pebbles and shoot them up 600 W / 24 h for 2 days to bring it to an end.

When I placed them on clay I saw the full disaster between the roots. Still lots of deadflybodies, even in the structure of the starter cubes! I tried to cut off as much as possible, but no chance to get them in a good state.

On the 06.09 they went into 12/12 lighting and I went off to maroc. A friend with almost no experience took care. He did an okey job but forgot to add ata clean. Yeah. Guess what? Flies again -.-

I have photoshop opened while I write this, stay tuned for the pictures.

Old 09-28-2017, 04:18 AM #40
snuicide

So it is day 21.
The plant in the bottom right corner is a hash passion which got top fed on an different system. The plant in the front left corner is a fruitylicious. I placed them on the system as well that you can see Im not to dumb to run a hydro system and that my words are legit.

The rest is bbcc except of the plant in the second row on the far right. It is an old grapefruit cut (about 2 years).

As you guys see the bbcc did not recover well and are a big step behind the fast hashproduction indicas.

These are worst: