Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Grow along with AG and son's

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Grow along with AG and son's Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-18-2018, 01:11 AM #561
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
I don't know if what was shared with me was GMO or not. Just labeled "Garlic" but was certainly a cookies cross that seemed very chem influenced. I'd assume they are one in the same. Given that grain of salt, the GMO itself, was excellent flower, but it really didn't have that raw cut through any barrier smell. Clean seal on a mason jar was all it took, even on a 100+ degree day with the jar in the car.

But look at the make up. How many iterations of Chem are in that line...LOL. It's chem dominant with a slight cookie infusion at that point. I've seen SEVERAL Stardawg crosses from MoneyMike, that had those sour notes to them. In my opinion, it certainly gives credence to the old stories when you see isolated traits from individual strains, resurface in random family line outcrosses / incrosses.

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-18-2018, 03:16 AM #562
Americangrower

Americangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
I don't know if what was shared with me was GMO or not. Just labeled "Garlic" but was certainly a cookies cross that seemed very chem influenced. I'd assume they are one in the same. Given that grain of salt, the GMO itself, was excellent flower, but it really didn't have that raw cut through any barrier smell. Clean seal on a mason jar was all it took, even on a 100+ degree day with the jar in the car.

But look at the make up. How many iterations of Chem are in that line...LOL. It's chem dominant with a slight cookie infusion at that point. I've seen SEVERAL Stardawg crosses from MoneyMike, that had those sour notes to them. In my opinion, it certainly gives credence to the old stories when you see isolated traits from individual strains, resurface in random family line outcrosses / incrosses.

dank.Frank
I have found lots of sour notes in chem crosses, makes me think sour d came from a chem91 hermie, but what do I know

I dusted a branch with GG4 x C99 pollen but had a Hippy Slayer x Trendkiller (giesel x Capital G) hermie on the lowers UGH.

May pop some seeds at some point, hopefully I can find a stinky male, then I will know it is from the GG4 x C99.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-18-2018, 06:57 AM #563
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
Oddly enough, the Phylos Galaxy:

The Chem '91 and AJ's Sour were entered in by Jason Pinsky. Same cut as '91 entered by Nspecta. Chem D was also entered in by Nspecta. You know those are correct entries to begin accessing something. Interstingly enough, following that map line shows that Chem '91 is indeed related to to Chem D and Chem 4.

Map reads '91 to Chem D. Chem D to Chem #4. Chem D to AJ Sour and Chem #4 to AJ Sour. However, there is no direct linkage from AJ Sour, back to Chem '91.

Sour, is somehow the by product of Chem D and/or Chem #4, is how I read that and has no direct parentage to Chem '91.

I think the Bubba map is just as interesting. Along with Purple Indica. Out of the THOUSANDS of cuts listed in the galaxy, there is not one single plant related to Purple Indica shown. If the stories hold true, it's one of the original cuts Berger moved from FL to CA with, which tells you how unique some of what they were working with in the early 90's and they were truly rare.

The most interesting cut I think on the whole map is a "Ghani" entered by Robert Clarke. It's direct relatives are Bubba and OG Kush.

dank.Frank
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-05-2018, 02:09 AM #564
Americangrower

Americangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond repute
someone is trying to set my mailbox on fire... thanks brother.

1st one to catch my eye was the cross of 2 of Meltingpot's crosses
(MESS x Stardawg) x (ECSD x SFV)

other crosses are
GG99 x PB breath
Cookie batter x PB breath

Also some alien rift x Steve Lemme OG from another growmie...
ANYONE know what Steve Lemme OG is?

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-05-2018, 02:23 AM #565
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

Maine Super Skunk x Coastal Collision sounds like a good idea to me!

dank.Frank
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Old 12-05-2018, 02:51 AM #566
Americangrower

Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
Maine Super Skunk x Coastal Collision sounds like a good idea to me!

dank.Frank
Yeah I've seen lots a nice Coastal collision pics and his MESS is a monster. I haven't seen any pics of the MESS x Stardawg ix. I have to search around some more.

Being a sour d nut I'm excited to see what comes out of these.

2 members found this post helpful.