What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Americangrower

Veteran
I couldn't wait so I grabbed some fresh seeds out of the just chopped Casey Jones. these are CJ x Bodega (ind bubblegum x stardawg) a sweet bubblegum smelling male. I'm not very impressed with all these so called elite clones, I think I'm going to do more seed runs. With a few real elites like Chem d, Deathstar, Banner, O's blueberry, Loompa's and the ecsd's thrown in.

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
O's Blueberry has some super funk in it for sure!
Chem D in my all time Top 3.

The problem with all these new "elite" clones is that its mostly amateurs doing the selecting...

Keep it up AG you have the eye to make some fire crosses... always lurking and peeping your next moves!

Americangrower

Veteran
So when Blueblood genetics ask..AG do you want to test some Trend Killer (Giesel x Capital G) crosses....um FOK YEAH I do..

Here are the seedlings of Trend Killer male x Headband, Hippy slayer, and SkVA
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
So I need to rebuild my veg and flower rooms so I axed everything except the seedling's. I took cuts off of all of them and put them in cloner. I don't see any other way to strip and rebuild. I sure hope they root.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
The only youngsters still left are the 7 GMO x Stardawg and 1 each of Sour bubble, Banana og f3 #1 and a Snake oil. Didn't have much choice with gmo cross as it still has no side branches ..lol

picture.php

picture.php

I grew seeds of ecsd (Chaco) x C99 from Gmanwho. These are fresh seeds from #7 male from those x Sister.
I'm not a fan of Sister, she reeks in veg, smells like lemon pledge at harvest, but after cure she only has a musty sour milk kind of smell. High is OK but nothing like D. She does cross well so I keep keep her around.

Is the sister your running the original 1991 sister and not the 2006 s1 Sister?

Americangrower

Veteran
So I rebuilt my rooms and added a ac/lungroom since room temps this summer were 90 plus. With new setup high was 79 during the crasy hot muggy week we had 2 weeks ago..nice.
Anyway heres some GMO x Stardawg (Cowboy Cookies) made by Greenpoint.

They are on day 11 and over vegged do to upgrade.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
So I rebuilt my rooms and added a ac/lungroom since room temps this summer were 90 plus. With new setup high was 79 during the crasy hot muggy week we had 2 weeks ago..nice.
Anyway heres some GMO x Stardawg (Cowboy Cookies) made by Greenpoint.

They are on day 11 and over vegged do to upgrade.
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Just curious, design-wise how does your lung room lower the temps? Esp. from 90 to 79, that's great. My intake pulls from outside at night, that's how I'm able to keep temps lower during summer myself.

P.S. Skunk ASS1 looks amaze for d19!

Americangrower

Veteran
Hows the Skunks Ass smell?

It's hard for me to tell smell right now. I have an extremely stinky flower room right now between my skunk crosses and the giesel/capital G crosses. I get like a vinyl, BO, gas stem rub. I do know that after watering the girl and taking a shower I still smell the skunk/funk.

Americangrower

Veteran
Just curious, design-wise how does your lung room lower the temps? Esp. from 90 to 79, that's great. My intake pulls from outside at night, that's how I'm able to keep temps lower during summer myself.

P.S. Skunk ASS1 looks amaze for d19!

Well it lowers temps because I don't have ac inside flower room. My old setup intake came from area between veg room and flower room. That is where AC was located. Now with a smaller air intake area the ac can cool 4 x 4 area instead of the 10 x 15 thus making air cooler.

Right now I have lung room feeding flower with flower exhaust feeding veg and back to lung. But will be switching to outside air feeding lung room soon now that nights are cooling.