What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Americangrower

Veteran
AJ Sour D at 70 days.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
How's that AJ compare to ecsd? Mine seems like the same cut.

Well I haven't grown the ecsd cut in many years I have her in veg. From what I remember she has a diesel with a almost carrot type smell. At least to me she did.
AJ definitely has a sour fruity type smell right now, never grew her before so I guess I will see how she cures and smokes.

highsteppa

Veteran
she smells like sour/lemon on top with diesel/ chem smell in the background to me...that sour sister is frosty and looks a great, you can def see the sister in there, very nice

Americangrower

Veteran
Some hanging Loompa underdog og, The smell reminds me of the chemdog cut we grew back in 06 with some added oil/diesel. I wouldn't be surprised if she originated from a bag of chemdog.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Subbed.

I just upgraded my room with one of those foldable tabletops too. What a change from sitting on the ground for the last year.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That ECSD x 4D is one sexy looking plant for sure! :respect:

I've been thinking for a while now that the Chem 4 might be the very best plant to try and work a Sour seed lot. Seems I'm not wrong for thinking that way.

dank.Frank

Americangrower

Veteran
That second one from the right is perfect.

It is nice, I think the 1st 1 on the left has the best structure so far. But in all fairness they are smother on that table as I'm out of room. So taking that into account, they are all looking great.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Looks perfectly symmetrical. Hard to tell on the first one from the pic. I like em bushy, so that top is a keeper. There's probably a botanical term for that, where each pair of nodes produce a pair of new tops.

They look great!

Americangrower

Veteran
Looks perfectly symmetrical. Hard to tell on the first one from the pic. I like em bushy, so that top is a keeper. There's probably a botanical term for that, where each pair of nodes produce a pair of new tops.

They look great!

Yeah no doubt Chunky's teens look good and strong, but there would be less stretch more lower growth if I didn't have 30 or so on a table thats what 2.5 ft x 8 maybe. Under 2 t5's so not enough light penetration.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Man, you've got allot going on all the time.:tiphat:

With that much competition, they have to reach for it. Couldn't tell by looking at those pics.

Americangrower

Veteran
That ECSD x 4D is one sexy looking plant for sure! :respect:

I've been thinking for a while now that the Chem 4 might be the very best plant to try and work a Sour seed lot. Seems I'm not wrong for thinking that way.

dank.Frank

Yeah PUS knocked it out of the park with these 4D crosses
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php