Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Female Seeds' Website

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Female Seeds' Website Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2017, 01:45 PM #11
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Well, it is a good idea, we will definitely keep it in mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rox View Post
Hey, no problem at all. Shame you can't vend edibles, i would buy some

Old 05-16-2017, 01:10 PM #12
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
No issues anymore?

Keep in mind that for any comment or feedback you will receive a nice reward

Looking forward to hearing from everyone.

Cheers,
Mr B. from Female Seeds Team

Old 05-16-2017, 02:20 PM #13
Columbo

Hey Female seeds just had a quick check of your site. It looks pretty good to me. Just a few suggestions.

What I would suggest is having approx. thc ranges in the strain description. Even better if you can upload a pic of an actual lab report with cannabinoid and terpene profiles along with the pics of the strain.

Have a female seeds pic of the month or quarter comp. where growers submit their female seeds pics for a chance to win free seeds.

Also maybe let peeps know if the outdoors strain can auto-flower when rootbound or at lower latitudes. I had a DP Durban Poison auto-flower when a little rootbound at 30°. Not sure if that's relevant to you though.

Have a "shipping" tab somewhere. Do you ship outside NL? EU friendly countries only? USA? Worldwide? Etc It did seem to "know" my country and allow me to checkout however but nice to know before checking out.

Have a full list of all authorized re-sellers somewhere.

A pic of your breeders pack of the website would be good too.

All in all pretty good site and fairly easy to navigate too. Could be a little more eye catching, more eye candy (pics) perhaps, colored coded borders for outdoor, indoor, auto etc.

Peace

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-19-2017, 10:53 PM #14
Phases

Phases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the rough
Hey,

Just checked out your new website. Looking really good, easy to use and navigate. I like how it has the different languages in the drop down menu. When I first clicked the link it was in a different language and I was going to suggest having the option to select different languages from the drop down menu, but looks like you beat me to the punch on that one!

I like how you can swipe left/right to see the different selections.

One suggestion I would like to make is maybe putting the U.S dollar amount under the strain as well. Just to know what the equivelent U.S amount would be for each strain.

Other than that very good site, easy to use and I will definitely be checking out some of your stuff!

ICE & Skunk Special - Test Grow (Current Journal)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344134
Phases is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-22-2017, 12:35 PM #15
The_Skunkist

The_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Hi Ferry !

I have seen this new Female Seeds website before everything was fixed, and now it is quite nice and clear .

I just miss the X-line section, it was a nice "rendez-vous", a nice spot to lurk regulary .

I'm actually smoking SEXBUD ( growing indoor and flowering outdoor on a spring harvest )
Very nice fruity fast sativa strain and really aphrodisiac !

Last year I've tried sexbud, blueberry cheesecake and auto critical .
But I'm growing essentially autos' actually .

I have not all the rights actually ( this is not my old account ), I can't PM . But i will soon .

Here a little pic of auto critical ( discontinued now ? ) turning totally purple on spring cold waves 2016 .

Best regards .
The_Skunkist is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2017, 02:23 PM #16
Female Seeds
Vendor

Hey Phases,

Thanks a lot for the feedback and the good words.
About the US dollars amount, we already thought about it and we will be discussing it with our webmaster too.

Cheers,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phases View Post
Hey,

Just checked out your new website. Looking really good, easy to use and navigate. I like how it has the different languages in the drop down menu. When I first clicked the link it was in a different language and I was going to suggest having the option to select different languages from the drop down menu, but looks like you beat me to the punch on that one!

I like how you can swipe left/right to see the different selections.

One suggestion I would like to make is maybe putting the U.S dollar amount under the strain as well. Just to know what the equivelent U.S amount would be for each strain.

Other than that very good site, easy to use and I will definitely be checking out some of your stuff!

Old 05-22-2017, 02:34 PM #17
Female Seeds
Vendor

Hello Skunkist,

Thanks for stopping by. Ferry is currently not here, but he is sending his greetings too.

To be honest, what to do with the x-line is a question that is we are discussing within our Team. We are still not sure what kind of developments or improvements we can bring to this section of the website.

And I am really glad to hear about the Sexbud, your description confirms its description.

Thanks for sharing the AutoCritical, it looks beautiful. The Auto Critical was taken out of our selection since we introduced the Auto WWxWW.
Check this thread for more info:https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=334888

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Skunkist View Post
Hi Ferry !

I have seen this new Female Seeds website before everything was fixed, and now it is quite nice and clear .

I just miss the X-line section, it was a nice "rendez-vous", a nice spot to lurk regulary .

I'm actually smoking SEXBUD ( growing indoor and flowering outdoor on a spring harvest )
Very nice fruity fast sativa strain and really aphrodisiac !

Last year I've tried sexbud, blueberry cheesecake and auto critical .
But I'm growing essentially autos' actually .

I have not all the rights actually ( this is not my old account ), I can't PM . But i will soon .

Here a little pic of auto critical ( discontinued now ? ) turning totally purple on spring cold waves 2016 .

View Image

Best regards .

Old 07-12-2017, 09:19 PM #18
FenderSuper

FenderSuper is on a distinguished road
Add some indica seeds and identify each strain specifically. I found no useful information about your products on your site.
FenderSuper is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2017, 01:45 PM #19
Female Seeds
Vendor

Hey FS,

Good suggestion indeed. We are currently working on descriptions since we know that they lack a bit of useful and precise details. We already started with a few indoor strains but is a hard job as you can imagine and it will take a bit of time

I wanted to send you a pm in order to thank you for your help but atm I can't, you probably don't have enough reputation. So please if you feel like send us an email to info@femaleseeds.nl and I will reply asap.

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenderSuper View Post
Add some indica seeds and identify each strain specifically. I found no useful information about your products on your site.

Old 07-13-2017, 02:05 PM #20
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant future
I would suggest having an 'english' translation button right on the front page header instead of buried in the menu... honestly, have checked out page before and didn't really get past front page because i didn't realize i could find translation on menu tab. (Perhaps I'm lazy)

Last edited by Badfishy1; 07-13-2017 at 02:10 PM.. Reason: Written like a 5 year old
Badfishy1 is offline Quote