Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > Seedsman Grow Contest - Ata Tundra(regular seeds/outdoor grow)

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
Seedsman Grow Contest - Ata Tundra(regular seeds/outdoor grow) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-15-2017, 07:28 AM #41
GastroGrower

GastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of lightGastroGrower is a glorious beacon of light
Love the pink in there.

Video Journals of my grows: GastroGrowers YouTube Channel
GastroGrower is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2017, 10:17 PM #42
RockZone

RockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of light
Yes J Trick the pink geno is cloned

Today i have pollinated two suckers of ata tundra pink geno with pck male green genotype

Me too GastroGrower,have a good week end

++
" The spiritual evolution does not show itself by the possibility of storing knowledge, of declaiming the truths or of making miracles, but by the capacity to correct the own errors. To live in love to act him and let live in the understanding of the will of others is the fundamental maxim of the free man. "[Rudolf Steiner(1861-1925)]

my church is in my mind

---Family of Light---

RockZone is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2017, 10:36 PM #43
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
Wow, lovely healthy looking plants! Nice pink colour as well. Lovely work

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

Well they tell me ‘bout the pie up in the sky,
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you’re born and when you die,
They never seem to hear even your cry.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: holy seeds bitter cherry punch-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358248

Current: real gorilla seeds lemon dizzle-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358798
mr.brunch is online now Quote

Old 09-18-2017, 08:43 PM #44
DanaD

DanaD has a spectacular aura aboutDanaD has a spectacular aura aboutDanaD has a spectacular aura aboutDanaD has a spectacular aura about
Rockzone wooooow

Old 10-05-2017, 07:21 PM #45
RockZone

RockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of lightRockZone is a glorious beacon of light
Hey DanaD ; )

I put some pictures while waiting for the truth update which will be for tomorrow or maximum Saturday.

other geno of ata tundra:

++ for the next update ; )
" The spiritual evolution does not show itself by the possibility of storing knowledge, of declaiming the truths or of making miracles, but by the capacity to correct the own errors. To live in love to act him and let live in the understanding of the will of others is the fundamental maxim of the free man. "[Rudolf Steiner(1861-1925)]

my church is in my mind

---Family of Light---

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-05-2017, 09:17 PM #46
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Both phenos running greatt.. good work!!
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 10-09-2017, 10:07 AM #47
RockZone

UpDaTe!!!!

Everything takes place well for the moment, no mold for example. Nevertheless the weather by at my home is clearly nordic. I hope to harvest in three weeks.

I am going to collect about fifty seeds of Ata tundra pink x pck.good for next year

ata 2 and 3

ata 1 at right

ata 1:

ata 2:

my church is in my mind

---Family of Light---

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2017, 10:08 AM #48
RockZone

ata 3(the most fruity smell and trichs production)

++

my church is in my mind

---Family of Light---

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-10-2017, 03:01 AM #49
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Big monsters!!!
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2017, 07:28 PM #50
RockZone

UpDaTe!!!

cut of ata 1 and 2 this week end.
I inverted "ata 1" with her "ata 3" the last time.

The mold began must to be very present. Nothing serious (5 %) but it would have been able to the being if I had extended their wait.

ata2:

ata1

I shall have liked growing good week furthermore but well.

my church is in my mind

---Family of Light---

2 members found this post helpful.