Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Alchimia Grow Shop & Philosopher Seeds > Dinamed CBD, 1:25 THC:CBD ratio available in Alchimia

Thread Title Search
Click for cannabis genetics at Alchimia Grow Shop!
Dinamed CBD, 1:25 THC:CBD ratio available in Alchimia Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2018, 05:39 AM #31
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Interesting. I was under the impression the beam tests required pure ethanol and potassium hydroxide. Whoops! I stand corrected, it's a variant of the beam information. lol Yes, choices are great
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 06:03 AM #32
PhenoMenal
Hairdresser

PhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud ofPhenoMenal has much to be proud of
i already have sodium hydroxide + isopropyl so i'll give it a side-by-side next time with the potassium hydroxide + methylated spirits (95% ethanol), interesting to see how they compare.

I could also try switching them: sodium hydroxide + methylated spirits, and potassium hydroxide + isopropyl, but fucked if i know what dangerous reactions and gasses i might end up with, so unless people can confirm they're safe I'll have to give the switches a miss :P
My DIY Thin Layer Chromatography @ home [link]
PhenoMenal is offline Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 05:54 PM #33
lwheidt

lwheidt is on a distinguished road
This is a great thread!!! I'm very interested in finding low thc, high cbd plants and would like to participate in the testing using tlc
lwheidt is offline Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 11:12 PM #34
rcco

rcco has a spectacular aura aboutrcco has a spectacular aura aboutrcco has a spectacular aura aboutrcco has a spectacular aura about
Hi,

Recently i have grown 2 Dinamed fem under LEDs, i got 2 nice ladies, one with average yield and one with better yield and more sativaish. The small one was the heavier on THC. I was not 1:25 THC:CBD, THC was there and the smoke really gets you high. (but nothing to compare with a GG#4 lol)
The other one good yield pheno was a bit softer on THC, but it was not either 1:25.
If you grow dinamed keep in mind that if you find a 1:25 pheno you are lucky, it is not garanted.
May be with Dinamed Plus it is better.
I can say that i was pleased with this plant, easy to grow, not very resinous but very nice and strong smell, fruity/diesel/paint, very good smell, and good "soft " high. It is a very nice plant, it is a dancehall so its background is very good, Reggae seeds makes very good breed.

Here is the good (better) yielding pheno, it is a beauty. If i can i will grow dinamed again, even if it is not 1:25 garanted CBD weed, i will do, it is a nice strain if you are looking for easy growing and low THC smoke (but there is more than 1% THC in lots of phenotypes, at least 3, 4, 5% maybe more)

greetz
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0014.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	484883 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0015.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	484884 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0017.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	484885 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0020.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	484886
rcco is offline Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 03:04 AM #35
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Very nice looking plants, but its a shame you didn't get the CBD levels you were looking for.
I'm personally interested in Subcools Deadlights which some mentioned back on post #14.
Here's a nice write up I came across while researching it.
https://bigbudsmag.com/high-cbd-mari...gets-you-high/
Green Squall is offline Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 05:06 AM #36
calisun

calisun will become famous soon enoughcalisun will become famous soon enoughcalisun will become famous soon enough
[quote=rcco;8492805]Hi,

Recently i have grown 2 Dinamed fem under LEDs, i got 2 nice ladies, one with average yield and one with better yield and more sativaish. The small one was the heavier on THC. I was not 1:25 THC:CBD, THC was there and the smoke really gets you high. (but nothing to compare with a GG#4 lol)
The other one good yield pheno was a bit softer on THC, but it was not either 1:25.
If you grow dinamed keep in mind that if you find a 1:25 pheno you are lucky, it is not garanted.
May be with Dinamed Plus it is better.
I can say that i was pleased with this plant, easy to grow, not very resinous but very nice and strong smell, fruity/diesel/paint, very good smell, and good "soft " high. It is a very nice plant, it is a dancehall so its background is very good, Reggae seeds makes very good breed.

Here is the good (better) yielding pheno, it is a beauty. If i can i will grow dinamed again, even if it is not 1:25 garanted CBD weed, i will do, it is a nice strain if you are looking for easy growing and low THC smoke (but there is more than 1% THC in lots of phenotypes, at least 3, 4, 5% maybe more)

Nice looking plants
what were the cbd thc ratio results for your dinamed plants?
calisun is offline Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:28 PM #37
rcco

rcco has a spectacular aura aboutrcco has a spectacular aura aboutrcco has a spectacular aura aboutrcco has a spectacular aura about
@Green Squall

I have two packs of subcool's deadlights in the fridge, i know it won't be garanteed to get very high CBD:THC ratios. It is a promising strain but it needs open pollinisation and a long selection work to get high CBD garanteed seeds

@Calisun: quote "what were the cbd thc ratio results for your dinamed plants?"
I don't know at all, but i know they have more THC than my Z7 clone, because they make you high.

greetz
rcco is offline Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 12:18 AM #38
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
I got mine in the mail today.
I'll take cuttings and hopefully find something decent.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:40 AM #39
rcco

You should find something decent Squall, it is a nice strain. Did you choose the dinamed plus, or the dinamed?
rcco is offline Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 01:56 AM #40
Green Squall

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcco View Post
You should find something decent Squall, it is a nice strain. Did you choose the dinamed plus, or the dinamed?
Sorry, I should have clarified. I got the Dead Lights, not Dinamed.