Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Cuttings & Propagation Techniques > What's The Oldest Clone in Your Stable?

Thread Title Search
What's The Oldest Clone in Your Stable? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-23-2017, 03:08 PM #41
mr bluesky

mr bluesky will become famous soon enoughmr bluesky will become famous soon enough
Black domina

Got a black domina Ortega pheno from
Pack of sensi seeds in 87 mate still has the seeds from that pack.

Only been growing in hydro for last 30 years it's been a commercial cut until I done it this year in organic soil
Soil really brings better flavours than the hydro lemon musky goodness hits hard

I get pic up when I get home
mr bluesky is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-23-2017, 03:13 PM #42
mr bluesky

mr bluesky will become famous soon enoughmr bluesky will become famous soon enough
Also got a pack of northern lights from sensi from eighties still not opened yet that's my next project if they pop
mr bluesky is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-23-2017, 03:43 PM #43
Natural high

Natural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud of
Jack Herer clone from the early 2000's, still going strong.

Natural high is offline Quote

14 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-23-2017, 03:54 PM #44
yts farmer

yts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural high View Post

View Image

View Image
Don't see much jack herer here in the uk, another classic strain from yesteryear
yts farmer is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 02:43 AM #45
Sask_organics

Sask_organics will become famous soon enough
Got a Nigerian Kandahar from the late 80's. It's been around longer than I have.
Sask_organics is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-03-2018, 10:23 AM #46
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
Are any of the original Northern lights (#1,2 & 5) clones still alive and kickin? Are they even possible to get a hold of?
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-03-2018, 03:21 PM #47
yts farmer

yts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSumTomatoes View Post
Are any of the original Northern lights (#1,2 & 5) clones still alive and kickin? Are they even possible to get a hold of?
Not sure if there the exact cuts your talking about but seen a few UK members post recently how they got a 20 year old nl clone.

Peace.

Old 09-03-2018, 04:28 PM #48
beta

beta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural high View Post

View Image

View Image
I just started 8x 2002 era Sensi Seeds Jack Herer beans, stoked to see what I find!

Last edited by beta; 09-04-2018 at 04:52 AM..
beta is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-04-2018, 11:06 AM #49
yts farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by beta View Post
I just started 8x 2002 era Sensi Seeds Jack Herer beans, stoked to see what I find!
Hope you find some solid phenos from thos old jack herer seeds.

I would love to hunt some jack phenos but not from seeds you get nowadays, those old beans is where it's at.

I just germed some old blockhead and Snow dog x sour diesel ibl beans, not quite as old as 2002 but there doing fine and had 100% germ rates.

Peace.

Old 09-05-2018, 04:34 PM #50
Natural high

Natural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by beta View Post
Good luck. If you find something similar to mine then you will be very happy. It is the only plant I have kept going all these years.
Natural high is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.