Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Cuttings & Propagation Techniques > What's The Oldest Clone in Your Stable?

Thread Title Search
What's The Oldest Clone in Your Stable? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-09-2017, 04:41 PM #31
Natural high

Natural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by William76 View Post
Iv got an original nl clone thats 25 + year old and iv another thats 19 yr old.do i have to have 50 posts before i can post a pic?,76
You can post photos. Please do
Natural high is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2017, 01:06 AM #32
William76

William76 will become famous soon enoughWilliam76 will become famous soon enough
Sorry,how?76
William76 is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2017, 01:19 AM #33
Ibechillin

Ibechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud ofIbechillin has much to be proud of
Next to the post quick reply button at the bottom of the page, hit advanced.

Underneath the text box and smilies there is an additional options section. Use the manage attachments button to upload pictures.
Ibechillin is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:28 AM #34
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
Quote:
Iv got an original nl clone thats 25 + year old and iv another thats 19 yr old.do i have to have 50 posts before i can post a pic?,76
Well once you get your 50 posts please do post the pics if you can.
troutman is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2017, 03:31 AM #35
Chunky Sloth

Chunky Sloth will become famous soon enoughChunky Sloth will become famous soon enough
I had a NL #5 and bubba kush that lasted about 6 years. Would have been longer, but had to ditch them to move.
Chunky Sloth is offline Quote

Old 07-23-2017, 01:45 PM #36
yts farmer

yts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Have you got 2 different nl clones or you meant you have 1 nl clone and another different 19 yo strain.

Cant wait till you can put up a shot of the nl, ran some myself about 16 years ago but not a clone it was from sensi seeds, was straight brain wipe type of smoke very potent and quite a strong pine flavour.

Peace.
yts farmer is offline Quote

Old 07-23-2017, 02:22 PM #37
Natural high

Natural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud ofNatural high has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yts farmer View Post
Cant wait till you can put up a shot of the nl, ran some myself about 16 years ago but not a clone it was from sensi seeds, was straight brain wipe type of smoke very potent and quite a strong pine flavour.

Peace.
Yeah I had a NL clone back in the late eighties and early nineties from Sensi which may have been similar to yours. It was wickedly potent and would green most people out. The plant seemed to lack strong apical dominance, and so only got about 3' tall, with branches almost as long. It also had extremely long leaf petioles and often threw three fingered leaves which were covered in greasy resin. I which I still had it.

Old 07-23-2017, 02:24 PM #38
William76

William76 will become famous soon enoughWilliam76 will become famous soon enough
Yea,iv 2 different cuts real similar tho,not long got the 19 yr clone,just ran it there,excellent smoke,goin to do a side by side grow with older clone.76
William76 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-23-2017, 02:42 PM #39
yts farmer

yts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Yea,iv 2 different cuts real similar tho,not long got the 19 yr clone,just ran it there,excellent smoke,goin to do a side by side grow with older clone.76
Make sure i'll keep my eyes peeled for that one

Peace.
yts farmer is offline Quote

Old 07-23-2017, 02:47 PM #40
Natural high

Quote:
Please post any pics you have, I'd love to see them.