What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's The Oldest Clone in Your Stable?

Black domina

Black domina

Got a black domina Ortega pheno from
Pack of sensi seeds in 87 mate still has the seeds from that pack.

Only been growing in hydro for last 30 years it's been a commercial cut until I done it this year in organic soil
Soil really brings better flavours than the hydro lemon musky goodness hits hard

I get pic up when I get home :tiphat:

Jack Herer clone from the early 2000's, still going strong.

picture.php

picture.php

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Are any of the original Northern lights (#1,2 & 5) clones still alive and kickin? Are they even possible to get a hold of?

yts farmer

Veteran
Are any of the original Northern lights (#1,2 & 5) clones still alive and kickin? Are they even possible to get a hold of?

Not sure if there the exact cuts your talking about but seen a few UK members post recently how they got a 20 year old nl clone.

Peace.

yts farmer

Veteran
I just started 8x 2002 era Sensi Seeds Jack Herer beans, stoked to see what I find!

Hope you find some solid phenos from thos old jack herer seeds.

I would love to hunt some jack phenos but not from seeds you get nowadays, those old beans is where it's at.

I just germed some old blockhead and Snow dog x sour diesel ibl beans, not quite as old as 2002 but there doing fine and had 100% germ rates.

Peace.

Cannavore

Veteran
uhhh at the moment it is Giesel which I believe has been around since the mid 2000's??? bout to grab some older stuff like pnw durban, trinity, shoreline.

MintyMick

I have two Super Lemon Haze phenos from a seed pack started in 2010. I’m about to let them both go to make room, since I backed them both up by making fem seeds. I didn’t start them though, both cuts were gifted to me in 2012 and 2013. The short pheno clones easily, pops roots in about a week. The taller more stretchy leggy bitch is just that. A bitch. Because you have to take five cuts to get one with roots, and the other four usually take a shit and end up in the compost. And it takes two weeks to show roots. I put up with it because it has a better high than the easy to clone pheno.

I wood

My nebula x blueberry turns 21 this year. Thank you Willyjack.
Had a haze x chronic started on the same day but let it go this year and am currently exploring the s1 seeds a friend made years ago from a cut I passed him.

Latest posts

Latest posts