Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > Your top 5 favorite Cologne/Perfume

Thread Title Search
Your top 5 favorite Cologne/Perfume Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-08-2016, 11:24 PM #11
azad
Buzkashi

azad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to beholdazad is a splendid one to behold
My current favourite is the Hugo boss collections Cashmere patchouli.
2nd the oldTom Ford amber.
3rd creed Aventus.

Ask the Humming bird about the significance of the flowers.
what would a Vulture know about their significance who feeds on the dead..

https://youtu.be/dqGdWoW-GT8
If wisdom were offered me on the one condition that I should keep it shut away and not divulge it to anyone, I should reject it. There is no enjoying the possession of anything valuable unless one has someone to share it with.
Seneca
azad is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-09-2016, 12:55 AM #12
BruceBanner

BruceBanner is just really niceBruceBanner is just really niceBruceBanner is just really niceBruceBanner is just really niceBruceBanner is just really niceBruceBanner is just really niceBruceBanner is just really niceBruceBanner is just really niceBruceBanner is just really nice
For me that stands above all, and is pretty different, is Lagerfeld Photo, it even reminds a bit of ganja, second one is Issey Miyake pure mellon and stuff, and third place are all other
BruceBanner is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2016, 12:59 AM #13
who dat is
Cave Dweller

who dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond repute
who dat is has completed 16 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I've never worn anything voluntarily so does deodorant count?

On the flipside I would rather smell mild body odor than strong perfume, at least on a lady.

Instagram @whodatisco
Who grows Glue better than you. (current)
who dat is is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2016, 12:59 AM #14
dddaver

dddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant future
Way back around '79 I had about 5 bottles of Brut. People kept giving it to me. I musta stunk. Probably always smelled like burnt rope or something.

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2016, 03:49 AM #15
bigleek

bigleek will become famous soon enough
amen

a cannot spell thierry mugler
bigleek is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2016, 06:37 AM #16
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinball Wizard View Post
Hai Karate'
I remember that one & Brut, Aqua Velva.

The Revolution has begun...
The year was 1920 and quite by accident John Fargginay, a Parisian butcher discovered the ability to dramatically elevate his customers' mood with a secret recipe blending 11 popular pure essential oils with the essence of...bacon. As the story goes, film stars & heads of state would frequent his shop to procure the magical elixir. With a wink of the eye and the secret code, "fargginay," customers would be slipped a discreet pouch containing the formula said to trigger pleasant memories. After a massive fire on July 4, 1924, the business was lost and so was the formula…Until now. Ladies & gentlemen, behold, bacōn fragrances, by fargginay. The time has come to uncover a new level of awesome.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1productclassiclg[1].jpg
Views:	4
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	388184
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2016, 06:55 AM #17
Midnight Tokar

Midnight Tokar is a splendid one to beholdMidnight Tokar is a splendid one to beholdMidnight Tokar is a splendid one to beholdMidnight Tokar is a splendid one to beholdMidnight Tokar is a splendid one to beholdMidnight Tokar is a splendid one to beholdMidnight Tokar is a splendid one to beholdMidnight Tokar is a splendid one to beholdMidnight Tokar is a splendid one to beholdMidnight Tokar is a splendid one to beholdMidnight Tokar is a splendid one to behold
My girlfriend's scent
Midnight Tokar is offline Quote

Old 02-19-2017, 06:24 AM #18
Tudo
Troublemaker

Tudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivor
Platinum Girl Scout Cookies

Old 02-19-2017, 06:01 PM #19
Capt.Ahab
Feeding the ducks with a bun.

Capt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivor
Hoppe's.
"Mark ye, be forewarned; Ahab's above the common; Ahab's been in colleges, as well as 'mong the cannibals; been used to deeper wonders than the waves; fixed his fiery lance in mightier, stranger foes than whales.'"
Capt.Ahab is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2017, 08:57 AM #20
Californee

Californee will become famous soon enoughCalifornee will become famous soon enough
1 million supplemented with some black pepper essential oil
Californee is offline Quote