Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > "Rules are for fools" Citral Skunk, Queso, Afrodite, HashKush, Sensi Star & others

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
View Poll Results: Will I get more than 0,5kg (17.5oz)?
Yup 6 85.71%
Nope 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

"Rules are for fools" Citral Skunk, Queso, Afrodite, HashKush, Sensi Star & others Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-30-2016, 07:57 AM #31
mless

mless will become famous soon enoughmless will become famous soon enoughmless will become famous soon enough
Wakey, wakey Mataro. Sounds like Totoro to me though.

See you soon.

~ ~ ~ ~ Call me freak content warning ~ ~ ~ ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL0meH1Txwc

I was weary at first, but Eric Dubay has some compelling arguments supporting Flat Earth that can't be explained. Oh my God, Eric Dubay!? Yo Joe Rogan, what you been smoking? You know the Earth's flat, and that's your Fear Factor. You're just a failed actor, sold out to NASA, Neil Tyson's pear-shaped balls on your breath yeah, oh lucky lucky like one of Hugh's Bunnies, remembered that bit from when you used to be funny.

What the fuck!? Fuckers. The Flat Earth. Someone was calling me a Flat Earth sell-out. Fuck these guys. Fuck Eric Dubay. If he's ever on this show I wanna be outside waiting with a fucking baseball bat. Ok Eric. Ok Trevor. What the fuck ever. Threaten me with violence, I'll hit back with a feather. Keep your baseball bat and your piss-stained beard because the Earth's still flat and your tats are weird. Dinosaurs are fake and your mate there's queer. Now I'll drink me a juice while you have you a beer.

I'm glad I brought a lot of beer. You shill, they're coming at you now with Flat Earth knowledge. Bring it. Gonna confront you with Flat Earth reality bro. You're a shill! You're a Flat Earth shill, a dinosaur shill! Statements like that, that he makes, are just fucking irritating. Yeah, I know, that's why I say them. Always piss paleontologists off when I see them, in museums or any other place, anywhere they're trying to lie to my face. Hey, by the way, anyone remember back when Joe had knowledge and passion, back when he showed the fake Moon landings, back when was the Last Comic Standing. He'd oust liars and put them in their place, like Carlos Menstealia laughing in his face.

You know what's interesting about this guy is that he knows so much. Yeah, the guy that does 200 proofs the Earth is flat. He's using all this data that's actually factual. Think about it. Right now, you have 4 million subscribers that now know this video exists, that know Eric Dubay's name, that know that paleontologists can get riled up by this guy. They're now going to go look. His voice is annoying as fuck. Let's play more. Play more? No thanks. I'm out. Respect to Eddie Bravo for truly questioning everything, like you supposedly did Joe. Fuck you for saying supposedly.

The comments are amazing. So have you extensively looked into his research. There's definitely some fuckery going on with most of the ISS footage. Like all the videos have all been faked, every one of them. There is no such thing as gravity. Oh my god, that blows my mind. I have a friend that doesn't believe in satellites. Just keep perpetrating the lie that the Earth is round. Dinosaurs are not real. You're not just a Flat Earth shill, but you are also a dinosaur shill. People love to fucking get worked up about non-sense. Private tour of JPL? Fuck yeah! That shit isn't research. You're not a scientist. You're not wearing a lab-coat. That's not research. His simple statements are looping in thousands and tens of thousands of employees and museums and all of that world-wide. This would be one of the largest conspiracies ever.

So that's an absolute bullshit Eric Dubay outright lie. Eric, you're fucking wrong. Fuck you Eric Dubay! Fuck you Eric! Don't bring your Flat Earth bullshit into my profession. Fuck you. I will mock the living shit out of him until he wants to put himself into a chipper-shredder. We don't do it to try and convince the big mouth-pieces for these movements. We're trying to go for the people that aren't quite sure. If we embarrass the living fuck out of these people, those people will go "Wow, those guys are idiots, why did I even consider that the world is flat or that dinosaurs didn't exist?" We didn't shut them down early enough and now they're loud enough that we have a problem.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wZcgYkCiPI

Life on the ball, fantastic we don’t fall, amazing how the sun can shine so high. Life on the ball, gravity explains it all, be thankful that the moon remains in your sky.

You don’t have to be three standard deviations higher than the average Asian to see someone’s pissing down your leg and telling you it’s raining. Who’s your teacher? I’ll step in the class and touch ‘em. Lessons to smash and crush ‘em. Weapons of mass destruction. Itching to gas and flush ‘em. I know you know my motto. Nothing precedes my duty. They call me Obligato. They think the house is holy. Its incommunicado. They’re full of guacamole. I’ll crush the avocados. Call me the virtuoso, now that means aficionado, master of the Stratocaster, wizard with a pizzicato. Luciferian foolishness is what you follow, believing you’re on a ball you have all knelt down to swallow. Fuck all your bravado. If you’re dissing mister Dubay you’re dead or your head’s just hollow. I used to marvel at your little blue marble but now it’s impossible to countenance your global model.

Yo, Dubay’s back to blast tracks and to ask you questions, final mass class, the last flat pastor’s pending, first class broken glass globe package sending with a message to the Jews that your reign is ending. Like Payday said, Warriors are gatherin’, so here’s a smatterin’ of what your stupid fucking sheeple ass should be askin’ NASA: why the race with RASA? How’d you get there faster? Where’s the original tapes and telemetry data? You said you lost it, but what’s the cost? And you spent billions of our dollars turning us all into ballers, now take the fall and while you’re stallin’ ponder who you Jews and Masons gonna call when the ball is burnin’? When the world ain’t turning and the people learnin’ that it was you that lied to us told us we were moving. My mission’s coming to fruition, I don’t envy you dude, the end is coming so soon, your blue moon is through.

Now tell me why do seemingly logical men behave hostile when you question the orthodoxical nature of their gospel? And present several obstacles that render it impossible to reconcile the assertions they read in periodicals. The masses can’t stop screaming with emphatic passion. They have been inculcated in a dogmatic fashion. They do not know the extent to which NASA’s lyin’. They can’t wrap their curved mind around the flat horizon. It isn’t that surprising when they feel they’ve got a license to utter utter fallacies like Neil DeGrasse Tyson. Saying the Earth is pear-shaped, what you free-basin’? You are just an actor clown front-man Freemason, tilting your Earth 23.4 degrees leaving you with 66.6 now you’re on your knees fellating these demons, see Satan has stolen your power at 66,600 miles an hour.

Please, Mr. Kawasaki
JAPANESE MY GARDEN!

Last edited by mless; 11-30-2016 at 12:56 PM..
mless is offline Quote

Old 12-05-2016, 08:10 AM #32
mless

mless will become famous soon enoughmless will become famous soon enoughmless will become famous soon enough
Hi there!
I was out of reach for some time now. Yeah - I've got a guitar! :-)

Have in mind that's 21st day after switching fotoperiod and about 14th after showing preflowers.

The most stretchy plant is also most purple.

This is a Kannabia Special clone I treated with STS to get feminized pollen. Still hasn't opened yet though.

Best luck to all!

Please, Mr. Kawasaki
JAPANESE MY GARDEN!
mless is offline Quote