Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > "Rules are for fools" Citral Skunk, Queso, Afrodite, HashKush, Sensi Star & others

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
View Poll Results: Will I get more than 0,5kg (17.5oz)?
Yup 6 85.71%
Nope 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

"Rules are for fools" Citral Skunk, Queso, Afrodite, HashKush, Sensi Star & others Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-27-2016, 10:26 AM #21
mless

mless will become famous soon enoughmless will become famous soon enoughmless will become famous soon enough
There are two plants in advanced flowering which are about 5 weeks into flowering .

I'm using spreader with my wings which is about 35-40cm above the plants, they're hardly stretching. Maybe 3 of them are "stretchers" but the rest is keeping nice and low.

In my other tent I just planted 7 seeds of Satori and I'm making some plants for my friend: 7x Mohan Ram, 7x Cream Mandarine FV, 2x Rosenthal, 7x Nepal X Hindu Kush.

See you soon!

Please, Mr. Kawasaki
JAPANESE MY GARDEN!
mless is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2016, 01:20 PM #22
mless

mless will become famous soon enoughmless will become famous soon enoughmless will become famous soon enough

Hi there!
I've got some photos. Second tent is 100x80x80cm and I'm using 400W HPS but because of crappy outtake fan I've got there running I'll have to keep it opened a little bit for now.

Sorry kid, I need that for my pen.

Greetings!

Please, Mr. Kawasaki
JAPANESE MY GARDEN!
mless is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2016, 08:54 PM #23
mless

I felt ashamed of this but now I felt sudden urge to show you where the budget cuts brought me. I'm buying real wings soon, hopefully.

This is moth#@$@3g VW GOLF 3 lamp combined with a pot lid. What could possibly went wrong? Everything, but I'm still standing and I'm not yet a burning man.

Cheers!

Please, Mr. Kawasaki
JAPANESE MY GARDEN!

Last edited by mless; 11-27-2016 at 09:15 PM..
mless is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2016, 10:07 PM #24
mless

I was hoping it'll make you laugh but now the critical silence occured...

I think you're being too polite or perhaps nobody've seen it.

I dunno, too good I've got some weed left...

Please, Mr. Kawasaki
JAPANESE MY GARDEN!
mless is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2016, 11:30 PM #25
Dakine

Location: Some where out there...in the middle of no where...
Dakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of light
LOL, BRO! Im going to buy another Mogul Socket, and Ballast for Either My Brand New MH or HPS bulbs that came with A Very cheap set up from Amazon. I bought Name brand bulbs to use so I didnt feel like such A Cheap Fck lol..

While I wait for my Ballast and Mogul Socket, I could make something like you did. Cause I dont have Another Reflector. Wouldnt it be better to pound the edges outwards? Or do you think that lip around the trashlid(?) helps direct the light down rather then at wasted walls and mylar and shit? lol A fricken front Headlamp housing..

WOW I just scrolled up cause I didnt know exactly what was around the socket/bulb at first.. Now that I know its A Headlight housing from An old vdub, I think you should run that Partially-Vertical.
Either on the ground or vertically hanging down from top. Have the end of the housing at the same height of the tallest branches/colas lol.. I think it would work great.. You dont really see anyone making shallow reflectors.

Man it looks all chromed out, like it should be in some trap house grow, but in some ghetto or old run down projects. Have guys smilin with there grills on sayin they stepped shit up and dont need CFLs or to put the plants on A 30Ft ladder right under the broken lense of A street light...

Lol sorry bro I went to outta hand haha

TnT Labs Semi Auto Strain Test Grow-On Going

TnT Lab Genetics Grow Diary Test Grow-On Going

Afgooey

SuperSilverHaze

Ssh x TrainWreck
Dakine is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2016, 10:42 AM #26
mless

Meanwhile in my non-ghetto box.

Sativa point of view:

Dakine: I was rotating the shit out of this Volkswagen reflector and figured out that MY plants would get most light that way. I mean Satori ones, the rest are just for a moment until a buddy of mine gets his tent done.

Now I have a dilemma to continue this ghetto stuff and buy myself an electric guitar or forget about guitar and buy proper fan and reflector.

And I think I'll...

Rock & Roll :->

Greetings!

Please, Mr. Kawasaki
JAPANESE MY GARDEN!
mless is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2016, 03:17 PM #27
mless

I'm posting (spamming) with some good news. Every seed is alive and kicking. 30 of them.

God bless them poor little hearts.

Elvis Presley - In the ghetto

Please, Mr. Kawasaki
JAPANESE MY GARDEN!
mless is offline Quote

Old 11-29-2016, 10:09 AM #28
Dakine

Location: Some where out there...in the middle of no where...
Dakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of light
holy shit lol.. Thats clearly saying FTR. Fuq The Rules!.

You even got the space for all of them? You gonna do any kinda training or anything to those sativas that are stretching?

TnT Labs Semi Auto Strain Test Grow-On Going

TnT Lab Genetics Grow Diary Test Grow-On Going

Afgooey

SuperSilverHaze

Ssh x TrainWreck
Dakine is offline Quote

Old 11-29-2016, 11:53 AM #29
mless

Yeah, the main box will be easily handled. There are 15 plants (16 exactly, but the one will be ready in 3 weeks), each of them is in 11L container. Box is 120x120cm and 16 could be put there without any problems - each pot is 25x25cm.

I'm just hoping that my buddy will be ready fast enough so I could give him 16 plants from the ghetto box and take care of Satoris and Nepal x Hindu Kush.

Just wait and see.

I've ordered a cheap reflector and no fan so I can still have a chance of buying an electric guitar this month. :->

Let's rock!

Please, Mr. Kawasaki
JAPANESE MY GARDEN!

Last edited by mless; 11-29-2016 at 12:11 PM..
mless is offline Quote

Old 11-29-2016, 09:49 PM #30
mless

Hey there Dudes!

There is the situation just how it is at the moment:

The stretching is no longer that rapid. I think there's no need to panic and be afraid of having few plants in a box/tent when you LST and TOP them well in vegetation phase. They're really compact but are equipped with 8-10 colas each. If I get an ounce (28g) of each I will be really happy and I'm always feeling happy.

Have fun in your lifes, all of you.

Please, Mr. Kawasaki
JAPANESE MY GARDEN!
mless is offline Quote