Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > any Trailer Park Boys fans out there?

Thread Title Search
any Trailer Park Boys fans out there? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2006, 12:39 AM #31
Reorx

Reorx is on a distinguished road
trail park boys fuckin rock I started watching them on downloaded episodes about 1-2 years ago and got hooked right off the bat. These guys are fucking crazy plain and simply. The christmas episode is one of my favorites, with ricky trying to sell bud and hash to people walking into the church, and giving his speech and where he asks how many people here are drunk (people raise hands), now how many people here are stoned and the priest and the music dude raise their hands that shit cracked me up. That and the bible pimp episode that was a laugh a hard laugh.

As for leahy hes a dick, but I haven't been able to get the last two seasons where I heard supposedly that leahey saves ricky's live.

Best part of the series is the fact that at the beginning or the end of seasons someones going to jail or getting out of jail.

This show definetly should be picked up to be aired in the US, just cracks me up.
Reorx is offline Quote

Old 10-10-2006, 01:09 AM #32
fourtwentytrip

fourtwentytrip is on a distinguished road
Yeah i basically downloaded every single episode that i could get and watched the rest on youtube and google video :P. Those buds are real with the fields but the hydro set ones are complete props thats for sure!

Overgrow the government!!! 420 24/7!
fourtwentytrip is offline Quote

Old 10-10-2006, 06:05 AM #33
Reorx

Reorx is on a distinguished road
So whats this I hear about a actually full length trailerpark boys movie?
Reorx is offline Quote

Old 10-10-2006, 10:38 PM #34
o.gkushowns
18 and Doh!

o.gkushowns has a spectacular aura abouto.gkushowns has a spectacular aura abouto.gkushowns has a spectacular aura abouto.gkushowns has a spectacular aura about
Yea should be a cool movie, I didn't really like the black and white one where they kill cats and dogs.
peace
o.gkushowns is offline Quote

Old 05-01-2007, 12:56 AM #35
seekem

seekem is on a distinguished road
The series is filmed in Dartmouth Nova Scotia.The new season has just started.
Trailer boys is the best.
Nova Scotia humour at its best.
Welcome to Canada home of the the Free and Stoned....fuck the brave
seekem is offline Quote

Old 05-03-2007, 08:36 PM #36
motaco
Old School Cottonmouth

Location: The road to Nowhere. But it's a long way away and it's going day by day so it's alright.
motaco has disabled reputation
the full length movie was HILARIOUS

I agree the first movie where they killed cats and dogs sucked. the only thing funny was Trinity smoking.
The point I'm trying to make here... is that there there ain't no point to it. Thats all it is. Because there ain't no point. You didn't ask to come here and you sure can't choose how to leave. You don't know when you're going to go. So don't take this shit serious now. You better have some fun and plenty of it. Because when the shit is over and you ask for a refund its too late. All I can tell you is to keep some sunshine on your face. -Mudbone
motaco is offline Quote

Old 05-03-2007, 08:41 PM #37
Stoney Bologna

Stoney Bologna will become famous soon enoughStoney Bologna will become famous soon enough
TPB is by far my new favorite show. A designation that Southpark held for the last decade.

Have you guys seen the new episodes from season 7? "Ray...sellin' you're plumbing for liquer money is...FUCKED"

"I'm tellin' you Ricky, we should rip the plumbing out of your trailer. You wouldn't believe the money I'm making in scrap metal."

Last edited by Stoney Bologna; 05-03-2007 at 08:44 PM..
Stoney Bologna is offline Quote

Old 05-03-2007, 08:48 PM #38
motaco
Old School Cottonmouth

Location: The road to Nowhere. But it's a long way away and it's going day by day so it's alright.
motaco has disabled reputation
thats actually less of a joke and more of a reality around here.

crackheads are tearing all the plumbing out of boarded up buildings and houses.
The point I'm trying to make here... is that there there ain't no point to it. Thats all it is. Because there ain't no point. You didn't ask to come here and you sure can't choose how to leave. You don't know when you're going to go. So don't take this shit serious now. You better have some fun and plenty of it. Because when the shit is over and you ask for a refund its too late. All I can tell you is to keep some sunshine on your face. -Mudbone
motaco is offline Quote

Old 06-04-2007, 04:56 AM #39
roor69

roor69 is an unknown quantity at this point
TPB

Best fUCKing Show EVER!!!
roor69 is offline Quote

Old 06-04-2007, 05:42 AM #40
hunt4genetics

hunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nicehunt4genetics is just really nice
I love The Trailer Park Boys!
I am from the U.S. so we don't get it down here.
I watch it online. Sometimes there is a few days delay.
I wish the show would get introduced in the US.
I wanna get one of those Dirty Burger t-shirts gnome saying.

Bubbles is the man!

peace,
h4g

p.s.
a question for the Canadian members.
The actor who plays Randy Bobandy, does he under go a special diet to get his gut so big? the rest of his body is normal size, but his gut is so huge!
hunt4genetics is offline Quote