Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Thread Title Search
Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-21-2019, 11:05 PM #2561
Malato

Malato is a name known to allMalato is a name known to allMalato is a name known to allMalato is a name known to allMalato is a name known to allMalato is a name known to allMalato is a name known to allMalato is a name known to allMalato is a name known to allMalato is a name known to allMalato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugman52 View Post
last couple times i ordered seeds i bough at GLG.
Has anyone got weed at a despencery down here yet?
The cartridges are decent. Nothing to heap praise on but they're not schwag.

I pee on my plants.... GG x triangle kush

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358327

A pissers tale

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....59#post8496959
Malato is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2019, 06:07 AM #2562
Dawn Patrol
Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored

Dawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant future
GLG and Aceseeds.org lately, haven't sent any money to Europe in a couple years.

Looked at stainly, but aside from some rare stuff at high prices there's just pollen chuckers asking for retail dollars. There may be some gems there but do your homework.

See some of my girls

Gainesville Green - my first true love

Whats going on in my grow cab???
Dawn Patrol is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2019, 02:22 PM #2563
MagniKhan

MagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really nice
Say what you will, I've never had a problem with Attitude Seedbank. Never had a disappointing experience with them.

Be Safe,

MK

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."
Richard Henry Lee

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

MagniKhan is offline Quote

Old 01-23-2019, 02:51 PM #2564
P-NUT

P-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of light
I've bought seeds from great lakes genetics, seeds here now, and a few small time guys on instagram lately. Akbean brains has some nice gear and cheap. I even picked up some heirloom Afghan strains from landrace legacy. What strains you looking for asslover?
P-NUT is offline Quote

Old 01-23-2019, 02:58 PM #2565
RockinRobot

RockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-NUT View Post
I've bought seeds from great lakes genetics, seeds here now, and a few small time guys on instagram lately. Akbean brains has some nice gear and cheap. I even picked up some heirloom Afghan strains from landrace legacy. What strains you looking for asslover?
Hey P-NUT. I'm still growing that Amnesia X TT from the seeds you gifted me a while back. Great smoke and good yield.

I am looking for some GDP or anything similar if you know of anyone being generous.
RockinRobot is offline Quote

Old 01-23-2019, 04:10 PM #2566
Morcheeba*

Morcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud ofMorcheeba* has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-NUT View Post
... I even picked up some heirloom Afghan strains from landrace legacy...

P-NUT,

ive been looking at LRL site and their offerings but didnt buy anything b/c i cant find much info on them. when are you going to grow them b/c id like to see / hear how they do. did you know much about them before buying seeds?

Thanks

peace
“In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms
Morcheeba* is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:28 PM #2567
Asslover

Asslover is a glorious beacon of lightAsslover is a glorious beacon of lightAsslover is a glorious beacon of lightAsslover is a glorious beacon of lightAsslover is a glorious beacon of lightAsslover is a glorious beacon of lightAsslover is a glorious beacon of lightAsslover is a glorious beacon of lightAsslover is a glorious beacon of lightAsslover is a glorious beacon of lightAsslover is a glorious beacon of light
P-Nut, I’m looking for something “diesel”. A recent trip to Washington State blew my mind with the variety of weed available at the shops. I was particularly impressed with a lot of the diesel crosses I smoked.

Old 01-24-2019, 02:13 AM #2568
P-NUT

P-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of lightP-NUT is a glorious beacon of light
Morcheeba,

I got 3 different strains chimtal was one and I forget the other 2. I believe they where collected by afghan_kush_black_honey from hash houses in Afghanistan. He has pics on instagram as does fullpowerselections. Supposedly strains held by 100+ year old hash houses. I plan on taking cuts and then open pollenating them so I can have backups while hopefully also finding some keeper cuts. I plan on throwing an amnesia,wfa6 and gg4 in there too if there's room just to experiment. Its gonna take a while so if you want to do an open pollination and save some cuts I will gladly toss you a pack.

RockinRobot,

I've got a pack of lavender aura from bodhi. It's purple urkle x wookie. I believe the wookie is a lavender strain if I'm not mistaken. Was hoping to pop them in the next few months but doubt I will have time/space. If you wanna pop them and do some selecting and maybe pass me 1 back I'm down.

Asslover,
Check out seeds here now. They have lots of diesel crosses from different breeders and have pretty good sales from time to time. Black Friday was insane last year. I spent way too much but got 4x what I could now for the same price. I don't have any diesel crosses in the fridge. I liked the ecsd I had several years back but it was a finicky picky bitch to grow compared to everything else I was running so I let her go. Kinda regret that but space was limited and had to do it. Let me know what you end up getting.

Peace yall
P-NUT is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-24-2019, 07:20 PM #2569
thewiz4

thewiz4 is on a distinguished road
Asslover - I've never had an issue with seeds here now and they have plenty of diesel crosses on there. Check on the sales tab to look at the breeders who have sales going on. I think dominion seed company and lucky dog have some sales going on this month.

Bugman52 - So far I've tried the vape carts, distillate syringes, and the weed in those stupid ceramic cups meant for vaping. The carts and distillate syringes are good but way over priced considering you can get twice the amount for half the price on the street. The flower cups are ok but ultimately just commercially grown warehouse weed that make it hard to justify $35-$55 an eighth.
thewiz4 is offline Quote

Old 01-27-2019, 06:43 AM #2570
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor

i traded some game foul for 3 cartriges , these r nice NICE

4 members found this post helpful.