Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > General Gardening > If you could grow anything with Cannabis, what would it be?

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
If you could grow anything with Cannabis, what would it be? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-29-2017, 06:05 AM #21
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
i want a ribeye bush...or porkchop, i aint sure...

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2017, 07:03 AM #22
Chunkypigs
Mutated member

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
poppies.
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2017, 11:49 AM #23
ChaosCatalunya
5.2 club is now 8.1 club...

ChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant futureChaosCatalunya has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Phatty View Post
and that was 1989.
OGM was SCARY !!

Old 06-30-2017, 02:45 PM #24
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by armedoldhippy View Post
i want a ribeye bush...or porkchop, i aint sure...
Both.... and a mustard n ketchup tree.

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

Well they tell me ‘bout the pie up in the sky,
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you’re born and when you die,
They never seem to hear even your cry.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: csg dead chem head- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=360280

Mars hydro ts1000 test- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362526

csg triangle cheesedog x London church testers- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362387
mr.brunch is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2017, 06:23 PM #25
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosCatalunya View Post
OGM was SCARY !!
pRes Bush 41 sent American troops into the dangerous foothills of .. Mendocino. Where they could be vulnerable to ... stink-eye, spit-wads, sling-shots, and sticks and stones. /sarc

AFAIK the 'unleash' date was Oct. 26, 1989. Might just be remembering a High Times article.

I remember visiting a grow store in Berkeley shortly afterwards. The store manager no-showed so I got a chance to hang out with the employees while we waited for him.

The story was, he was hung-over from partying.

But thinking about the timing, I wonder if he was affected & upset by OGM.

UPS cooperating with the DEA, part of OGM, was definitely a
Major Earthquake for those affected.
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 07-09-2017, 07:21 AM #26
Rondon

Rondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of light
Popaver Somniferum.
Rondon is offline Quote

Old 07-19-2017, 07:05 PM #27
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
Money or hookers i can't decide...yeehaw
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-30-2017, 06:44 AM #28
earthwyrms

Location: an alien star catalog number, planet 3. https://spaceengine.org procedural generation, off
earthwyrms has a spectacular aura aboutearthwyrms has a spectacular aura aboutearthwyrms has a spectacular aura aboutearthwyrms has a spectacular aura aboutearthwyrms has a spectacular aura about
corn might be cool to grow in micro with bud?
some of the heirloom incan types have a long 150-250 period, and that might be untill it starts to flower or whatever it's called when ears develop

www.rareseeds.com/kulli-black-incan-corn/
https://www.rareseeds.com/yurackallhua-incan-giant-corn/

i'm interested in breeding einkorn wheat, a diploid with 2n=14 with barley types, also diploids, 2n=14 chromosomes, without cholchine but am not against trying it.

original wheat is thought to have developed this way but with two other grass types, adding to it , to make tetraploid emmer and then hexaploid common wheat,

but barley and rye are diploids, and in the amount of time it took to make common wheat from two, lesser quality grasses (with einkorn)

barley and rye could maybe make something better

. i think mixing teosinte with einkorn could be cool but teosinte, like most maize is a diploid with 2n=20 chromosomes i think , so the base haploid,
chromosome number is 10 whereas it is 7 for wheats, rye and barleys

(triticale and tritordeum use common hexaploid or tetraploid wheat in the mix)
https://link.springer.com/article/10...681-013-1009-9

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...W/figures?lo=1

scienceblogs.com/evolgen/wp-content/blogs.dir/296/files/2012/04/i-e0f0c2197df894cd28f715270487ae e2-wheat_polyploid.png https://www.cerealsdb.uk.net/cerealge.../Evolution.png

Last edited by earthwyrms; 09-30-2017 at 07:20 AM..
earthwyrms is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2017, 06:50 AM #29
exploziv
pure dynamite

exploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivor
Gourmet popcorn.. then u just need netflix and chill.

I had a crimson red variety that doesn't need even salt or butter, just pop it and it's good to eat.

If the whole world smoked a joint at the same time, there would be world peace for at least two hours. Followed by a global food shortage.
exploziv is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2017, 10:44 PM #30
Satyros

Satyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthwyrms View Post
i'm interested in breeding einkorn wheat, a diploid with 2n=14 with barley types, also diploids, 2n=14 chromosomes, without cholchine but am not against trying it.

original wheat is thought to have developed this way but with two other grass types, adding to it , to make tetraploid emmer and then hexaploid common wheat,

but barley and rye are diploids, and in the amount of time it took to make common wheat from two, lesser quality grasses (with einkorn)

barley and rye could maybe make something better
That's interesting. I'm not much of a biologist, but, that's my understanding, is that in terms of genetics, the simplest is einkorn, then spelt.

From working in an international market, I found that some Germans are quite avid about preferring these simpler genetics. There is a school of thought suggesting that further iterations of wheat with more complex genes are not as digestible as the older ones.

Modern U. S. wheat is a late model, mostly a 1970s hybrid with a dwarf to increase yield.

I don't plan on raising any wheat, although I would say cannabis is merely one among...I'm not sure, maybe 20 other things we are trying to raise. Yet, I can't really say we grow them "with" cannabis, because, wonder of wonders, cannabis outgrows everything by leaps and bounds.
Satyros is offline Quote