Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > c99 FMS

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
c99 FMS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-03-2016, 01:39 AM #1
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant future
c99 FMS

Hi guys,just grew 2 c99 from female seeds and thought I'd share a few pics.Took around 9 weeks.

Syd Barrett is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-03-2016, 01:41 AM #2
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant future

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-14-2016, 05:20 AM #3
DreadedFarmer

DreadedFarmer will become famous soon enough
What pheno did you get? Any other details? Have this coming up in my rotation soon.
DreadedFarmer is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2016, 02:58 PM #4
Syd Barrett

Judging from smell(idk if there are other characteristics),I'd say pineapple.

Very vigorous plant !Very fast,too!But needs support in flowering!Very good bud/leaf ratio..Without good ventilation you could have mould problems.

Aroma is discreet pineapple.But,this dosn't translate in taste(flat).

As per potency...I have a high tolerance and I 'd say I'm not satisfied after 2 months cure.Next time I'll go 50/50 milky-amber,this one was about 90/10. (or perhaps with this strain 50-50 milky-clear would be a good bet ,too )

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-15-2016, 11:25 AM #5
DreadedFarmer

Thanks for the feed back, I am hunting c99 until I find the pheno I fell in love with some 10 years ago. Ill be grabbing a few of the new Brothers Grimm line when I can too.

Was she a heavy feeder or tempremental in any way? Thanks again.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-15-2016, 01:55 PM #6
Syd Barrett

Hi DF,happy to help,that's why I posted in the first place.
I think she had max 1.2 EC .No probs at all.
Was your dream pheno by Grim Bros?Did it lean more to the indica side?

Old 07-19-2016, 11:58 AM #7
GoatCheese

GoatCheese has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd Barrett View Post

As per potency...I have a high tolerance and I 'd say I'm not satisfied after 2 months cure.Next time I'll go 50/50 milky-amber,this one was about 90/10. (or perhaps with this strain 50-50 milky-clear would be a good bet ,too )
The earlier you harvest it, then the effect will be more high and possibly more racy.
Harvest later with more amber tricomes, the effect gets more stoney/sedative and possibly will calm the C99-effect down abit, which can sometimes be abit racy and edgy, atleast the more sativa leaning phenos..
GoatCheese is offline Quote

Old 07-22-2016, 12:02 PM #8
DreadedFarmer

Sorry Syd, life has been busy. That's the the problem, this was 10 years 10 years ago. Ill know the smell, taste, and look of it when I see it. I remember the smoke being racy, giggly, and POTENT! From the descriptions, I want to believe it was the pineapple pheno but cant say for sure.

Do you know how many phenos Females c99 has? Or what the grapefruit or pineapple look like as young plants? Ive got a couple seeds opened to around the 3rd or 4th node and the leaves don't look very sativa like. Ill post a pic when I get a chance.

Old 07-22-2016, 12:44 PM #9
Syd Barrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatCheese View Post
The earlier you harvest it, then the effect will be more high and possibly more racy.
Harvest later with more amber tricomes, the effect gets more stoney/sedative and possibly will calm the C99-effect down abit, which can sometimes be abit racy and edgy, atleast the more sativa leaning phenos..
Thankx man!Have read about this but it just seemed that it needed a few days more than 8 weeks,next time I'm chopping at 7 and 8 weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadedFarmer View Post
Sorry Syd, life has been busy. That's the the problem, this was 10 years 10 years ago. Ill know the smell, taste, and look of it when I see it. I remember the smoke being racy, giggly, and POTENT! From the descriptions, I want to believe it was the pineapple pheno but cant say for sure.

Do you know how many phenos Females c99 has? Or what the grapefruit or pineapple look like as young plants? Ive got a couple seeds opened to around the 3rd or 4th node and the leaves don't look very sativa like. Ill post a pic when I get a chance.
Hi Df! Might wanna check this thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226311

Mine was total sativa and the smell more of a pineapple,not citrusy.Awesome smell from the live plant,discreet scent after 2 months cure,almost no taste.Maybe the indica pheno is the grapefruit?But I believe the grapefruit they sell is sativa dom too I don't know ...

Old 09-20-2016, 02:42 AM #10
LostTribe

LostTribe has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd Barrett View Post
Thankx man!Have read about this but it just seemed that it needed a few days more than 8 weeks,next time I'm chopping at 7 and 8 weeks.

Hi Df! Might wanna check this thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226311

Mine was total sativa and the smell more of a pineapple,not citrusy.Awesome smell from the live plant,discreet scent after 2 months cure,almost no taste.Maybe the indica pheno is the grapefruit?But I believe the grapefruit they sell is sativa dom too I don't know ...
Most certainly looks of the Pineapple persuasion to me. Enjoy her make sure you get a nice cure and she ought to smell better nice a sweet when you break up a nug. They are fluffy but dense looks authentic.

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is offline Quote