Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Pure Ak

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Pure Ak Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2018, 11:26 PM #91
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud of
Hello!

I just realized that I had not communicated the weight of my plants, I don t remember any specific weight, but I think that the plants gave an average of 80grs each, for an average height of 80 cm.(the bigger near 100g.)

Cheers.
Nico Farmer is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-04-2018, 02:08 PM #92
The_Skunkist

The_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico Farmer View Post

I just realized that I had not communicated the weight of my plants, I don t remember any specific weight,
!
The_Skunkist is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-04-2018, 06:04 PM #93
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud of
Ah ah

I just took 5 months to remember!!
Nico Farmer is offline Quote

Old 05-06-2018, 03:49 AM #94
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to all
Any of you guys ran these Pure AK outdoors???...any info is gladly appriciated.....I'm located in the mid south east USA it's stays pretty warm until late Oct.....I'm new to outdoors but grew indoors 15yrs

realgorillaclothing.com

WVs Outdoor Critical/Chem grow !!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=354027

WVs Outdoor RealGorilla strains
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355383
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

Old 05-06-2018, 03:59 AM #95
ozzieAI

ozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant future
Pure AK works well for me outdoors in the tropics...

"Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison. The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy."
Paracelsus

positivity: "i don't believe you smoke pot...stoners are cool"
ozzieAI is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2018, 03:47 PM #96
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvkindbud38 View Post
Any of you guys ran these Pure AK outdoors???...any info is gladly appriciated.....I'm located in the mid south east USA it's stays pretty warm until late Oct.....I'm new to outdoors but grew indoors 15yrs

Hey WK,

First of all, welcome to Female Seeds Forum section

Second, go for it! If the weather is warm and stays warm as you say, then I definitely suggest Pure Ak but also Blueberry Cheesecake and Dream Berry which are both great producers.
All these varieties are for indoor but again, if it is pretty warm until October, you can be sure they will feel free to express their potential in full glory

If you have more questions, feel free to contact me.

All the best,
Mr B.