in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > Mama Thai REG Seedsman

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
Mama Thai REG Seedsman Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-06-2016, 04:05 PM #11
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.King View Post
11 weeks isn't really that long, heard they usually go 16-18 weeks. I do plan to run the Mama Thai to see the results vs plants from Ace and others. From what I have gathered Mama Thai is from Thailand and is a cross of some sort. No one has really made a 100% statement on what her genetics are. I would love to hear from J TricH on this subject. Why can't you explain the genetic break down on your strains? Did you receive the base seeds from another breeder then start reworking to your own personal taste? Which is completely fine, no worries man. Just trying to figure things out as I enjoy talking with breeders .
Hi Dr.King.. i have new details from breeder...
Parents are an early thai mother and a skunk no.1 father.
Mostly sativa
Flowering 70 days
Indoor 9-11 wks.
Outdoor Nov
High yield
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 06-06-2016, 11:19 PM #12
Dr.King

Dr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by J TricH View Post
Mostly sativa
Flowering 70 days
Indoor 9-11 wks.
Outdoor Nov
High yield
Thanks a ton for gathering the information. Lots of other breeders wouldn't go out of their way for this so I to you. I am indeed looking forward to running your strain outside in my light dep green houses. Great to see a early thai mother hope it's a winner. Will make a thread for her with detailed information, probably run 2-3 of these too pheno hunt.
Dr.King is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-07-2016, 01:31 AM #13
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.King View Post
Thanks a ton for gathering the information. Lots of other breeders wouldn't go out of their way for this so I to you. I am indeed looking forward to running your strain outside in my light dep green houses. Great to see a early thai mother hope it's a winner. Will make a thread for her with detailed information, probably run 2-3 of these too pheno hunt.
Grateful for your words King. Let me see that, sure we will enjoy this pheno hunter!! Good luck!!
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 06-07-2016, 01:44 AM #14
mexcurandero420
विएरॊक् लोवेर

mexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant future
I knew a grower who grew Mama Thai and it finished after 18 weeks of flowering.The high is intense and may take for 9 hrs.Its a wonderfull Thai.After curing you will get that minty woody aroma.

Keep on growing

In volcanic soil we trust

Quote:
The natural state in which hemp appears was and is dioecious. Monoeciousness is artificial in hemp, it can only exist with the help of man, and without selection, the dioecious state will return in two or three generations. I. Bócsa (RIP)
Quote:
BTW that pluton sucked. We grew it outside-looked awesome, smelled great, everything but when dried, it had 0% high.
Quote:
I see it as a kind of wonder drug of our time - Dr.Lester Grinspoon
mexcurandero420 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-07-2016, 02:19 AM #15
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexcurandero420 View Post
I knew a grower who grew Mama Thai and it finished after 18 weeks of flowering.The high is intense and may take for 9 hrs.Its a wonderfull Thai.After curing you will get that minty woody aroma.

View Image

Keep on growing
Wooww.. amazing shot Mex.. 18 weeks outdoor? yeahh.. Sure a big high!! Thanks for share this experience..
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 06-07-2016, 10:10 AM #16
mexcurandero420
विएरॊक् लोवेर

mexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant future
Most of the time it was indoors, but when the weather got better the grower put them outside to enjoy the sun.

Keep on growing

In volcanic soil we trust

Quote:
The natural state in which hemp appears was and is dioecious. Monoeciousness is artificial in hemp, it can only exist with the help of man, and without selection, the dioecious state will return in two or three generations. I. Bócsa (RIP)
Quote:
BTW that pluton sucked. We grew it outside-looked awesome, smelled great, everything but when dried, it had 0% high.
Quote:
I see it as a kind of wonder drug of our time - Dr.Lester Grinspoon
mexcurandero420 is offline Quote

Old 06-07-2016, 03:34 PM #17
conlarazon

conlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of light
Se ve deliciosa Mex, bien nevada !!

Salud por alla

Reforma Agraria Chilena... Despenaliza
-------------------------------------------
D'l OssO, semillas para mi jardín.
conlarazon is offline Quote

Old 06-07-2016, 05:30 PM #18
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexcurandero420 View Post
Most of the time it was indoors, but when the weather got better the grower put them outside to enjoy the sun.

Keep on growing
Ok, thanks for info.. I think perhaps this change of indoor to outdoor, could have extended flowering times some week... anyway, great work!!
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 03-25-2017, 05:16 PM #19
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by J TricH View Post
Mostly sativa
Flowering 70 days
Indoor 9-11 wks.
Outdoor Nov
High yield
Thank you very much for providing this data it helps. Sounds like what flying dutchmen did with Thai Tanic and stabalizing indoor growing to 11wks approx.
I have a Original Skunk #1 Fem I just started and absolutely love her vigor and early veg days together so far. A great seed from Seedsman. Msny Thanks. Am going to look at getting some Mama Thai seeds from you soon.
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2018, 01:18 PM #20
willydread

willydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to behold
willydread is online now Quote