You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > Mama Thai REG Seedsman

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
Mama Thai REG Seedsman Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-29-2018, 08:12 PM #111
beanz

beanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by J TricH View Post
yeah sonds a good hunt.. wishing a good germ & fem ratio

We have 10 & 100 seeds packs availlable https://www.seedsman.com/en/mama-thai-seeds

Yeah, thanks for share your XPs, sorry to hear about ratio got, Mama Thai got as Seedsman freebie from our site??

Happy to hear nice reviews.. Thanks!! some chance to see shots?
yeah they were freebies from seedsman when got some mr nice gear . all good germination on those . .

not complaining either , about germination ....I imagine the seeds are getting on though ? didnt pay for them so not worried . (freebies)

I nearly did,nt germinate them as I don't normally run freebies , I have alot thai type plants as it is .....I was told they were very good by a fellow grower , so put some testers in .

as said grown out of season too see quality before committing to large plant , I thought they were interesting . some hairs are pink when less mature and I,ve seen this in the Mullumbimby madness alot times now also ....mostly likely form skunk or a Kush ,

anyway small bud pic of a little tester I had

Last edited by beanz; 11-29-2018 at 08:29 PM..
beanz is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:47 PM #112
TIGEL

TIGEL is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Well Power Africa is a great cross, everyone who has tried it has fallen in love AND not is a pure sativa
GENETICS Skunk/Haze x Durban Poison
VARIETY Mostly Sativa
That sounds great, thanks for the info. I am going to grow them out one day then!

Quote:
Sinceraly, Seedsman never lied in this...
No, I didn't mean to say that. I got them as freebies, and did not read about the genetics yet.
But I love Durban and Skunk x Haze can't be wrong!
Anyway, thank you again for the answer!

TIGEL is offline Quote

Old 11-29-2018, 11:35 PM #113
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGEL View Post
Thank you J Trich!

Now I don't have to pop the F2 I made, and that safes me a lot of time.
It might sound strange but this detail is realy very important, if it is a pure Sativa or a Hybrid. That changes everything.

I am going to bin: 50+ Mama Thai F2, 60+ Mama Thai x Malawi Gold, 10 Power of Africa and 10 Hash Passion now. Not saying this strains aren't good, but they are hybrids: that I don't need!
Maybe you didn't lie, but the brand "Seedsman" did (like DP and Sensi did before, and they are still good breeders). Now when you tell me that Power of Africa is a pure sativa, I wouldn't believe it.

But for the mama thai: Nice thai taste, compact buds. It is a nice and very interessting cross for sure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGEL View Post
That sounds great, thanks for the info. I am going to grow them out one day then!

No, I didn't mean to say that. I got them as freebies, and did not read about the genetics yet.
But I love Durban and Skunk x Haze can't be wrong!
Anyway, thank you again for the answer!

Well i was answering that.. anyway I appreciate your words, try that Power Africa and then tell me how you love it...
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2018, 12:06 AM #114
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanz View Post
yeah they were freebies from seedsman when got some mr nice gear . all good germination on those . .

not complaining either , about germination ....I imagine the seeds are getting on though ? didnt pay for them so not worried . (freebies)

I nearly did,nt germinate them as I don't normally run freebies , I have alot thai type plants as it is .....I was told they were very good by a fellow grower , so put some testers in .

as said grown out of season too see quality before committing to large plant , I thought they were interesting . some hairs are pink when less mature and I,ve seen this in the Mullumbimby madness alot times now also ....mostly likely form skunk or a Kush ,

anyway small bud pic of a little tester I had
View Image
well usually our seeds and freebies have a high ratio if doing a optimal run even direct to soil.. I've heard a lot about our seeds (well from seeds in general), and almost always from people who do not understand that when you put 5 different genetics and none or just one goes ahead, you have to look at what the error was instead of blaming the seeds. Now when we talk about freebies people think they are worthless seeds or with some problem, or old, and this is not true (ours). They are exactly the same seeds as those packed. We do not work with long stocks, so you can always see OutStock in a lot strains in our site, we really only ask for new seeds when we really finalize stock, in fact I always get questions about when that or that strain will restock and why when it does it ends very Quick? (usually with top strains other limited breeders).. So i can say, if you you (or other) have stored those freebies with the same tenderness as some seeds bought at a high price, you sure get a good ratio.. for 5 years personally I only germinate and grow our genetics with some rare exception.. Just last week popped 16 genetics from 1 seed from 18 genetics, so from these 2 not popped, one was from a open packet in the summer run (Strawberry banana) so no need test because in that time she poped without issues from 1 seed... and the other was the Amnesia FAST, how i had not tried, well i checked again with another seed.. you can see in a coffecup in the second shot.. she not going to grow (just needed set 4x4) but I'm sorry to kill her, I'll see what to do with her ... well 2 genetics in the 16 poped come from freebies packages... are the two old genetics in that run...

sorry pics from phone i cant upload here.. see from links, also you can read all genetics listed in the comment shot

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqpkUVyhHfa/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqxlBg5h5Kd/
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2018, 12:26 AM #115
beanz

beanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant future
let me assure you , I,m more than competent at germinating seeds , normally running several hundred at a time ( which has been seen on ic several times over the years ) . I,m not a person to say bad germination if theres not . ( I did mention all the mr nice had no issues )
its a pretty simple process germination with quality ingredients and simple knowledge .

however I know exactly what your talking about , people blaming genetics when there skill level or knowledge is low

rest assured i don't have germination issues in general . end of story .
beanz is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2018, 10:11 AM #116
TIGEL

TIGEL is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night4wings20 View Post
Would you mind sending me those Mama Thai/MTxMalawi seeds please? I'm not being greedy as I can share around but yeah If you're serious about chucking them in the bin I'd like a chance to grow it out again
I would love to do that. How can I contact you, to get your adress? Possesion of those seeds is illegal i my country, so they might aswell not reach you.. but chances are high that they will.
Ive seen that youve found some MamaThai. If you would be interessted in the MamaThai x Malawi (Ace Seeds, the stinkiest male of 12 was chosen, I bet hes offspring is dank) id love to give them away instead of throwing.
Its just that i have more seeds that I could ever grow...
TIGEL is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2018, 04:25 PM #117
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanz View Post
let me assure you , I,m more than competent at germinating seeds , normally running several hundred at a time ( which has been seen on ic several times over the years ) . I,m not a person to say bad germination if theres not . ( I did mention all the mr nice had no issues )
its a pretty simple process germination with quality ingredients and simple knowledge .

however I know exactly what your talking about , people blaming genetics when there skill level or knowledge is low

rest assured i don't have germination issues in general . end of story .

Hey sorry but I think you misunderstood me, I understand, I explained how the ass. Ok i meaning about seed germination from general people i heard, no meaning about you said, just answering about quality our seeds (packeds or freebies).. I do not distrust you..
J TricH is offline Quote