Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Weird - Wacky - Funny News

Thread Title Search
Weird - Wacky - Funny News Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-28-2016, 05:35 PM #41
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Thumbs up

that things head looks more like a Nile Perch or something. check out that jaw! that aint yer basic buglemouth bass...

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-28-2016, 09:56 PM #42
MicroRoy

MicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivorMicroRoy is a survivor
Outraged Oklahoma lawmakers say they'll move quickly to change a loophole in the state's forcible sodomy law after the state's highest criminal court found it doesn't apply to cases where the victim is unconscious or intoxicated.
MicroRoy is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-29-2016, 03:41 PM #43
Robrites

Robrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivor
World's tiniest cell phone is popular with prison inmates, who are buying buttloads

World's tiniest cell phone is very popular with prison inmates, who are buying buttloads of them

BUTTLOADS!

This is believed to be the world’s smallest phone – and there’s a not-all-that surprising reason why they’re proving popular with prison inmates.

The Zanco Fly is said to be the world’s smallest mobile phone – with a tiny 0.66 screen.

It’s for this reason that prisoners are buying them from Amazon, and then hiding them inside themselves.

They’re proving pretty popular too, with one review stating that the phone is ‘very small and easy to hide’.

Another simply claims to have ‘put it up my butt with no problem.’

Former prison inmate Carl Cattermole, who created a guide to prison survival at prisonism.co.uk, said that smuggled phones were ‘everywhere’ in prison.

He said: ‘Things like iPhones are rare in prison. Most phones go up a bum at some point or another, so f**k an iPhone 6 Plus, or, rather, don’t.

‘You’d look like Spongebob Squarepants: a rectangle with limbs hanging off. Having said that, I knew a dwarf who plugged a Blackberry.’

https://metro.co.uk/2016/04/19/this-i...oners-5828253/

Legal Weed is the fastest growing industry in the United States.

Robrites is online now Quote

Old 04-29-2016, 07:34 PM #44
polzek

polzek will become famous soon enoughpolzek will become famous soon enough
Of course ! Buttloads of business haha
polzek is offline Quote

Old 04-29-2016, 09:10 PM #45
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
I bet they get a nice warm tingley feeling inside when it vibrates! Lol kinda reminds me of that guy who smuggled in a handgun in his fat rolls
shithawk420 is online now Quote

Old 04-30-2016, 04:39 PM #46
IndicaIsland

IndicaIsland is a glorious beacon of lightIndicaIsland is a glorious beacon of lightIndicaIsland is a glorious beacon of lightIndicaIsland is a glorious beacon of lightIndicaIsland is a glorious beacon of lightIndicaIsland is a glorious beacon of lightIndicaIsland is a glorious beacon of lightIndicaIsland is a glorious beacon of lightIndicaIsland is a glorious beacon of lightIndicaIsland is a glorious beacon of lightIndicaIsland is a glorious beacon of light
Deadly Spider Bites Man’s Penis On Toilet, Worst Fears Realized

What happened to a construction worker on a portable toilet in Sydney, Australia, will make your skin crawl. God knows what it made his skin do.

The 21-year-old man was bitten on the penis Wednesday by a poisonous redback spider at a job site, the BBC reports.

According to a story in the Adelaide Advertiser, paramedics rushed to the scene but the victim got to the hospital on his own.

“He somehow managed to get alternative transport to hospital,” an ambulance spokesman says.

The victim was treated and later discharged, the BBC writes.

Like its close relative, the black widow, the female redback has red markings and is toxic. It often lives in urban areas and results in 250 cases a year in Australia that require antivenom, the Australian Museum notes. “They can cause serious illness and have caused deaths,” the museum says.

A 22-year-old man is believed to have died from complications of a redback bite earlier this month, Newsweek reported. Before that, no one was thought to have succumbed to a redback bite since antivenom was introduced in 1956, the outlet said.
IndicaIsland is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-03-2016, 12:10 PM #47
Robrites

Robrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivor
Man With Tom Brady Helmet Tattoo Arrested For Narcotics

No one can say Victor Thompson is not a Tom Brady fan — not when he has the helmet of the New England Patriots’ quarterback tattooed on his head.

Thompson got the elaborate ink job done in 2008, according to Barstool Sports.

Now, his unique tribute to Brady has gone viral, thanks to a mug shot showing four sides of Thompson’s “Patria-tat” stemming from an arrest in St. Petersburg, Florida, last month.

Thompson, 46, was busted Sept. 10 for possession of Spice, the synthetic marijuana, according to The Smoking Gun.

The suspect told police that he purchased the “Master Kush” Spice “from a black male for $15” at a downtown park. He also told the cops he did not know the drug was illegal in Florida, claiming it was still legal in his home state of New Hampshire, from where he had moved just three weeks prior.

New Hampshire actually banned the sale of synthetic marijuana in 2012, according to UnionLeader.com.

Thompson was charged with felony drug possession and trespassing. He is being held at the Pinellas County jail in lieu of $1500 bond, the New York Daily News reports.

The jailers took the extra step of taking four separate booking photos of Thompson so that his tattoos could be memorialized for possible future identification purposes.

The tat includes Brady’s number, 12, an American flag and the NFL logo and even a small green dot to indicate a helmet that, if real, would have a headset allowing Brady to hear plays from his coaches.

Legal Weed is the fastest growing industry in the United States.

Robrites is online now Quote

Old 05-03-2016, 06:04 PM #48
IndicaIsland

IndicaIsland is a glorious beacon of lightIndicaIsland is a glorious beacon of lightIndicaIsland is a glorious beacon of lightIndicaIsland is a glorious beacon of lightIndicaIsland is a glorious beacon of lightIndicaIsland is a glorious beacon of lightIndicaIsland is a glorious beacon of lightIndicaIsland is a glorious beacon of lightIndicaIsland is a glorious beacon of lightIndicaIsland is a glorious beacon of lightIndicaIsland is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robrites View Post
No one can say Victor Thompson is not a Tom Brady fan — not when he has the helmet of the New England Patriots’ quarterback tattooed on his head.

Thompson got the elaborate ink job done in 2008, according to Barstool Sports.

Now, his unique tribute to Brady has gone viral, thanks to a mug shot showing four sides of Thompson’s “Patria-tat” stemming from an arrest in St. Petersburg, Florida, last month.

Thompson, 46, was busted Sept. 10 for possession of Spice, the synthetic marijuana, according to The Smoking Gun.

The suspect told police that he purchased the “Master Kush” Spice “from a black male for $15” at a downtown park. He also told the cops he did not know the drug was illegal in Florida, claiming it was still legal in his home state of New Hampshire, from where he had moved just three weeks prior.

New Hampshire actually banned the sale of synthetic marijuana in 2012, according to UnionLeader.com.

Thompson was charged with felony drug possession and trespassing. He is being held at the Pinellas County jail in lieu of $1500 bond, the New York Daily News reports.

The jailers took the extra step of taking four separate booking photos of Thompson so that his tattoos could be memorialized for possible future identification purposes.

The tat includes Brady’s number, 12, an American flag and the NFL logo and even a small green dot to indicate a helmet that, if real, would have a headset allowing Brady to hear plays from his coaches.
View Image
He's a purty one!
IndicaIsland is offline Quote

Old 05-03-2016, 09:10 PM #49
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
Goddamn yuppies riding the Brady train.Brady won't last forever but that tattoo will
shithawk420 is online now Quote

Old 05-05-2016, 12:29 AM #50
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by shithawk420 View Post
Goddamn yuppies riding the Brady train.Brady won't last forever but that tattoo will
ya can't fix stupid... i guess he could always have hair tattooed on his head & try to hide it.

1 members found this post helpful.