Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-22-2018, 04:01 AM #3311
vermontman

vermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminate View Post
Vm you are smashing out the rust thread.

Thank you guys!
Really enjoy sharing. And also enjoy all the great work you all put into your grows and your sharing.

Oh quick note!
These were grown veg under red heavy Galaxyhydro LED grow light, which really brings out the purples in the stems and if finished under them the buds will also come out with heavier tones of purples.
Also find LED's finish off some Sativa plants up two weeks quicker than other light sources.
Pics were taken under natural sunlight.

Last edited by vermontman; 05-22-2018 at 05:09 PM..
vermontman is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2018, 03:41 AM #3312
Leocadius

Leocadius is just really niceLeocadius is just really niceLeocadius is just really niceLeocadius is just really niceLeocadius is just really niceLeocadius is just really niceLeocadius is just really niceLeocadius is just really niceLeocadius is just really nice
Monkey Haze
Leocadius is offline Quote

19 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2018, 04:57 AM #3313
yaxu

yaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of light
Leocadius,siempre sorprendiendo!!! Hermosa la monilla . Saludos.
yaxu is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2018, 06:11 AM #3314
vermontman

vermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud ofvermontman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leocadius View Post
Monkey Haze
<a href="https://postimg.cc/image/e4n3lb9bp/" target="_blank">View Image

That is stunning What can you tell us about this lady?
What are her genetics, flower time, qualities?
Other than being beautiful of course.
NICE JOB!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2018, 06:22 AM #3315
wumbatti

wumbatti has a spectacular aura aboutwumbatti has a spectacular aura aboutwumbatti has a spectacular aura aboutwumbatti has a spectacular aura aboutwumbatti has a spectacular aura about
I call her "Varanasi" as I got the seeds from the burning man when I was traveling in Varanasi, India.
Its one of the two different phenos I have, flowering day +70.
Nutes are not right, getting most of the time same nutes as other indica hybrids. Growing in 1.5L pot
wumbatti is offline Quote

18 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2018, 12:41 PM #3316
Mustafunk
Vibes Collective

Mustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by vermontman View Post
That is stunning What can you tell us about this lady?
What are her genetics, flower time, qualities?
Other than being beautiful of course.
NICE JOB!
Hi bro, It's Deep Chunk X Haze F2, released by Tom Hill... this was the keeper from a respected Spanish grower known as Jardi.

A very balanced Haze/Afghan hybrid that will put a silly smile on your face.

Some pics I've recently uploaded from my Zamal x Jamaican ladies. Almost before the chop there were some beautiful autumn reddish palette on some females as well, a rainbow plant for sure, Chameleon Ganja!

Mustafunk is online now Quote

31 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2018, 12:43 PM #3317
Mustafunk
Vibes Collective

Mustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant future
And finally some yellowing as well right before the final harvest:

Such a pleasure for the eyes and nose!
Mustafunk is online now Quote

26 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2018, 02:35 PM #3318
vermontman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustafunk View Post
Hi bro, It's Deep Chunk X Haze F2, released by Tom Hill... this was the keeper from a respected Spanish grower known as Jardi.

A very balanced Haze/Afghan hybrid that will put a silly smile on your face.

Some pics I've recently uploaded from my Zamal x Jamaican ladies. Almost before the chop there were some beautiful autumn reddish palette on some females as well, a rainbow plant for sure, Chameleon Ganja!

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
HEY MAN!
Ahh I see!
Purple Monkey balls.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2018, 04:19 PM #3319
3rd-3yed

3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by wumbatti View Post
I call her "Varanasi" as I got the seeds from the burning man when I was traveling in Varanasi, India.
Its one of the two different phenos I have, flowering day +70.
Very nice, how is the smell? I got a few Varanasi seeds brought back from a friend's trip in India that I also plan to preserve and reproduce.
3rd-3yed is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2018, 06:18 PM #3320
Sticky Sat

Sticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud of
Sorry to see i'm not the only one having problems with disappearing attachments pics...

It sure makes it worse when it's anything from Mustafunk though...