Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2018, 01:48 AM #3281
Sticky Sat

Sticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud of
Quote:
I feel she is going to fall in the shadow of the zamal x Jamaican though
Looking at her, i'm quite sure she'll find a way to keep shining through...

Great setting too... All beautiful Beanz !

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-15-2018, 03:13 AM #3282
willydread

willydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to behold
Hey Beanz,it seems you will have fun with that bud!
I had a taste of Zamaldelica a few hours ago, and now I'm here in the middle of the night to catalog seeds ...
I want to show you the differences between the seeds of zamaldelica, mangobiche, Oldtimer haze,and I added two indicas to compare...
willydread is online now Quote

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-15-2018, 09:39 AM #3283
Sticky Sat

Sticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud of
Bangi Haze clone pheno 1

I apologize but i had to delete the rest of the post cause i can't find a way to make the pics stay more than a few hours... Even when attachments are 100 % uploaded, in "Mi IC" attachment's window they appear marked as "in progress" for hours then disappear...If somebody has an idea of what is wrong i'd be grateful to know what it is
Sorry again, hope the last one will stay...

Last edited by Sticky Sat; 05-16-2018 at 04:42 AM.. Reason: Pics keep disappearing...
Sticky Sat is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-15-2018, 05:39 PM #3284
OakyJoe
OGJoe

OakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud of
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
so my good friend is asking for a nice beginner friendly sativa for indoors... he prefers something under 9-10 weeks and he is not searching for something like amnesia/ssh/slh etc...

any help choosing a nice fair sativa?

luposolitario: when the devil caresses you wants something

WHIPEDMEAT: only dumbs clone from 12/12

When you was inside watching Netflix
I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
OakyJoe is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-15-2018, 05:40 PM #3285
beta

beta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by OakyJoe View Post
so my good friend is asking for a nice beginner friendly sativa for indoors... he prefers something under 9-10 weeks and he is not searching for something like amnesia/ssh/slh etc...

any help choosing a nice fair sativa?
Jack Herer / J1 / C99 would fit the bill.
beta is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2018, 04:32 AM #3286
yaxu

yaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of light
Mama Thai#1 lleva 12 semanas de flora..flores algo compacta..aromas cítricos,madera.

Mama Thai #2 11 semanas de flora.Flores airiadas,aromas idénticos a mama thai #1

Todas resistentes al moho y a la botritis.
yaxu is offline Quote

25 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2018, 04:36 AM #3287
Sticky Sat

They're beautiful Yaxu ! Thanks for these great pics !

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2018, 04:49 AM #3288
yaxu

yaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of lightyaxu is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samson4 View Post
How does she smell? She looks lovely. Particularly, I like that little "thumb" she has on some of the fan leaves.
Hola,Disculpe la demora de la respuesta.Si me pregunta por la ethiopian sus aromas a zanahorias,al respirar profundo la flor algunos toques como picantillos.

Ethiope 11 semanas de flor.

Saludos.
yaxu is offline Quote

22 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2018, 04:53 AM #3289
yaxu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky Sat View Post
They're beautiful Yaxu ! Thanks for these great pics !
Gracias.

Mama thai #3 flores de espigas,con colores purpuras,aunque en la foto no se note mucho jeje me llama mucha la atención a que no huela a nada ��

Más fotos..

(Post repetido del hilo mama thai )

Saludos.
yaxu is offline Quote

21 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2018, 08:06 AM #3290
herbgreen

herbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to allherbgreen is a name known to all
Repetido all you want with Thai plants like that man!

Many Thanks for sharing

~peace!
herbgreen is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.