You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > A Guide to Fishsticks

Thread Title Search
A Guide to Fishsticks Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-24-2017, 05:35 AM #17391
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
im pretty sure sun gods need the biggie sacrifices...your bulls,your virgins,big piles of gold...of course with a big pile of gold i could just buy central air and a washing machine and the like and a two wheel trailer for hauling but then i would hardly have anything to bitch about on the internet aside from trimming...what fun would that be?

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-24-2017, 05:39 AM #17392
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefishstick View Post
im pretty sure sun gods need the biggie sacrifices...your bulls,your virgins,big piles of gold...of course with a big pile of gold i could just buy central air and a washing machine and the like and a two wheel trailer for hauling but then i would hardly have anything to bitch about on the internet aside from trimming...what fun would that be?
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-24-2017, 05:44 AM #17393
Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
Well I guess me and Dans are safe. That guy is much to skinny to be one of us.
Ichabod Crane is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2017, 06:09 AM #17394
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
well,i sacrificed a bunch of bong hits to the sun god,and he is seemingly appeased as it has dropped 10 degrees outside as the promised cold front has arrived...only 93 tomorrow...need to get a sweater out...

Old 06-24-2017, 06:15 AM #17395
Grizz

Grizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivor
4 days of record breaking or tying temps here and 3 more to go before it starts cooling down, it really effected me the last couple days, just think , only 3 more months of this to go

Old 06-24-2017, 06:20 AM #17396
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

i know,what fun...cant wait until winter when we get to make fun of the northerners...

Old 06-24-2017, 06:36 AM #17397
Dr. Purpur
Custom Haze crosses

Dr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivor
The good thing is it cools down at night. Probably 68 -69. I have an all house fan in the upstairs attic. I just shut off the portable ACs, open the windows and draw all the heat out all night long. its 82 with 47 humidity here now. That's not bad

Old 06-24-2017, 07:36 AM #17398
Jbomber79

Jbomber79 has a brilliant futureJbomber79 has a brilliant futureJbomber79 has a brilliant futureJbomber79 has a brilliant futureJbomber79 has a brilliant futureJbomber79 has a brilliant futureJbomber79 has a brilliant futureJbomber79 has a brilliant futureJbomber79 has a brilliant futureJbomber79 has a brilliant futureJbomber79 has a brilliant future
Sup fisheads!! It's only getting down to like 54 here but these 92 degree days have been scorchers! I heard they couldn't land planes in Pheonix because of the heat.. It may be bad where Unc is but not that bad, I think i would die if I had to endure heat during the night hours anymore.

Jbomber79 is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2017, 01:20 PM #17399
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor
Got a bunch of lettuce started in my aeroponic units. Was able to start them just like I've been starting my cannabis seeds, medium-less. I wasn't sure if they'd start well like that, but they just took off like a rocketed, which makes me believe that this will work for all (or most) types of seedlings.
Ganoderma is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2017, 01:25 PM #17400
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbomber79 View Post
Sup fisheads!! It's only getting down to like 54 here but these 92 degree days have been scorchers! I heard they couldn't land planes in Pheonix because of the heat.. It may be bad where Unc is but not that bad, I think i would die if I had to endure heat during the night hours anymore.
Forest fire season is here too! One year the fires where way too close to home that year.
Ganoderma is offline Quote