You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > A Guide to Fishsticks

Thread Title Search
A Guide to Fishsticks Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-22-2017, 05:35 PM #17311
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
20 hours is probably still less time than getting evicted and finding a new place to live...

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2017, 05:42 PM #17312
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
hmmm...theres a nice looking vintage italian made road bike on craigslist...1971...looks like it would fit me too...too bad the seller is a hundred miles away..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2017, 05:46 PM #17313
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
Yep. Thats true. I know the routine.
The SLG#1 isnt as lemony as the #7 and #8.
The #6, which Im about to sample, seems to be the best one smell wise. Although #7 and #8 are right there with it. About to see right now. TTYGL.
Sir-Cough-A-Gas
SuperSilverSourDieselGlue
SuperSilverSourLemonGlaze
Dubble RoadDawg
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote

Old 06-22-2017, 06:16 PM #17314
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by OvergrowDaWorld View Post
Yep. Thats true. I know the routine.
The SLG#1 isnt as lemony as the #7 and #8.
The #6, which Im about to sample, seems to be the best one smell wise. Although #7 and #8 are right there with it. About to see right now. TTYGL.

that figures .... i put #1 into veg to be flowered out next round lol

good luck with the inspection !!!

current tour with brain & brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is offline Quote

Old 06-22-2017, 06:35 PM #17315
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

its pay for the new toy day!

dunno if i get to pick it up but i do get to pay it off...

better grab a set of pedals just in case...

Old 06-22-2017, 07:29 PM #17316
420somewhere
Hi ho here we go

420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor
Cool I have a friend that bikes a lot...

I thought he was crazy.. Alcoholic, Chain Smoking, Vegan.

He lives around 25 miles away via the freeway, but that's not the route he would take.

He lives in Highland Park, Ca and would drive to the beach and up the coast to Topanga Canyon and up and over the Santa Monica Mountains (about 2k feet) down to my house via Topanga Canyon Blvd.

I couldn't imagine doing that. Kudos to you Unc!
420somewhere is offline Quote

Old 06-22-2017, 07:40 PM #17317
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefishstick View Post
hmmm...theres a nice looking vintage italian made road bike on craigslist...1971...looks like it would fit me too...too bad the seller is a hundred miles away..
View Image

that's a piece of cake for you..just hook up your trailer, pedal to the seller, buy the bike and get home ...no probs at all
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

Old 06-22-2017, 07:59 PM #17318
Bud Green
I dig dirt

Bud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefishstick View Post
View Image

Looks like the chain is a half-dozen links too short...

Isn't Mother Nature grand !
Bud Green is offline Quote

Old 06-22-2017, 08:14 PM #17319
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

the bucksaw is all paid off,pick it up in the morning....

i got a response from the guy with the bike,he's willing to drive out here end of the month so we're haggling now over the price...he wants 350 for it but i need to find out if its all original parts or whats going on with it..finding almost 50 year old parts could be challenging...

but it could be a sweet restoration project...they have a whole sub-culture of riders of vintage bikes...not here of course,but up north im sure there must be a group...lol,i would need to find some old school cycling shoes for the old style strap/toe cage/cleat style of pedals...and the tools to pull everything apart to get to the bearings,its super old school,loose ball bearings and no seals to keep crap out so everything needs to be torn down,cleaned,and repacked with grease periodically...fun!

Old 06-22-2017, 09:40 PM #17320
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Green Sr. View Post
I got a birthday present from a longtime friend yesterday. An old copy of High Times.

It was the last issue I ever bought, back in 1987. I lost my copy years ago.
My friend knew I wanted it because they printed a letter I sent to H.T. for their 1987 Readers Harvest Report.

It was a great present!
And I laughed when I read the next to the last sentence I wrote 30 years ago..
"..produced six to nine ounces per plant of fine manicured buds..." LOL
happy b day