You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > A Guide to Fishsticks

Thread Title Search
A Guide to Fishsticks Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-22-2017, 07:22 AM #17301
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor
just threw up a few minutes ago. And like most of the time after I get sick I start feeling better.

The thought about going to the hospital was something I started thinking about Dr.P, if I get worse or start feeling like that again.

If its night time and I start feeling like that again I'll have to call 911 for a ride. You know I have a recurring "nightmare" where I'm trying to dial 911 and my cell phone wont let me dial 9-1-1
Ganoderma is offline Quote

Old 06-22-2017, 07:27 AM #17302
Dr. Purpur
Custom Haze crosses

Dr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganoderma View Post
just threw up a few minutes ago. And like most of the time after I get sick I start feeling better.

The thought about going to the hospital was something I started thinking about Dr.P, if I get worse or start feeling like that again.

If its night time and I start feeling like that again I'll have to call 911 for a ride. You know I have a recurring "nightmare" where I'm trying to dial 911 and my cell phone wont let me dial 9-1-1
I thought you had a wife to take you to the hospital. I don't like paying for ambulance. They operate like the wild west. They drove me 3 miles and charged me $930 , then the air medevac charged me thousands for a 20 minute flight. I think it was maybe $7500
Shit... Id call Uber

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2017, 07:33 AM #17303
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Purpur View Post
I thought you had a wife to take you to the hospital.
I wish. I've been looking for a good woman for years, but non measure up. I some times think it's my prison to walk this world alone.

Old 06-22-2017, 07:35 AM #17304
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxyTaxi View Post
You got low blood sugar gan? Sounds like ya gotta eat something...

Happy bday bud, may you live to be 100+
Don't know if I have low blood sugar.

Old 06-22-2017, 03:42 PM #17305
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
Talking Good Morning Fishsticks

this is Amnesia x C99

~star~crash~ is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2017, 04:10 PM #17306
Bud Green
I dig dirt

Bud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivor
Thanks for all the happy b-day wishes guys.

Me and Mrs. G celebrated quietly at our place in the woods with a couple big, fat sirloin steaks on the grill and fresh peas I picked from the garden!
We'll have red bell peppers and green beans in about a week, and tomatoes should be ready to start picking before July 4th!

And I've been picking pretty flowers from the flower bed, for Mrs. G to put around the house, for almost 3 weeks already...

Looks like it's gonna rain today. Maybe I'll take a hike out to the secret hideout for a looksee..

Gano: take care of yourself man! Hope you feel better soon..

Isn't Mother Nature grand !
Bud Green is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2017, 04:11 PM #17307
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
mornin campers...

might hit 107 today...gonna run around this morning and try and get my chores done so i can get home and hide from the heat...

Old 06-22-2017, 04:28 PM #17308
420somewhere
Hi ho here we go

420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor
Cool I'll run the air all day...

Gonna be hot here they say 103
420somewhere is offline Quote

Old 06-22-2017, 05:05 PM #17309
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
yup...the cooler is off right now,but i expect its going back on here soon...

gano,have you ever looked into eastern medicine? meditation,acupuncture,yoga,ta i chi?
perhaps a stronger mind/body connection would help...

thats one of the things i like about riding,particularly on the trails...it requires you to be present in the moment,your mind and body need to work together,so its much like a moving meditation like tai chi...
riding on the road is more meditative,more focused on breathing and being able to ignore the pain...its more internal than trail riding since the riding is easier so the mind is freer to wander yet remains focused...its about finding that quiet place in the mind that allows you to suspend yourself from the pain...

anyway...just a few chores to run...waiting for the guy to do the thing in a bit...tried to set it up earlier so i could get out before its a billion degrees...of course it was offered to be driven around to do stuff,but i would think after all this time anyone who has known me for long enough would know i wont get in a car unless im crippled or i need too much stuff to reasonably get with a bike or im going someplace farther than 50 miles away...

Old 06-22-2017, 05:29 PM #17310
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
The LL comes with the insurance guy Wed. morning at 8 a.m.
FUN FUN FUN!
Its now legal to grow 6 plants indoors. I know my LL is not gonna allow me to do that here if she sees it.
Do I do all that work? Or just leave the plastic taped around the windows to block out the light from outside and leave all my equipment up and leave just 6 plants in the room?
The way my setup is without a tent, it takes 20 hours of work to breakdown and setup again where it looks like a normal 2 bedrooms.
Sir-Cough-A-Gas
SuperSilverSourDieselGlue
SuperSilverSourLemonGlaze
Dubble RoadDawg
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.