You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Tikal

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Tikal Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-11-2019, 10:51 PM #491
BobMarley99

BobMarley99 will become famous soon enoughBobMarley99 will become famous soon enough
I really like the new tent.
BobMarley99 is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2019, 11:05 PM #492
BobMarley99

BobMarley99 will become famous soon enoughBobMarley99 will become famous soon enough
The plants look very happy in their new home.
BobMarley99 is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2019, 12:39 AM #493
BenoitV1984

BenoitV1984 is a jewel in the roughBenoitV1984 is a jewel in the roughBenoitV1984 is a jewel in the roughBenoitV1984 is a jewel in the roughBenoitV1984 is a jewel in the roughBenoitV1984 is a jewel in the rough
After training one with rope, I was like screw this, lets use that included net after all. I'll just have to be careful about not letting them knot themselves between the squares for the reasons mentioned above...

Next update in a week or so I guess.

Happy weekend

Ben

PS: I have 2 Tikal phenotypes but those ones belong to only one of them. I'll grow the other one later, I need to confirm it's a female anyway, I was like 99% sure looking at the preflowers and I'm getting good with this shit
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Tikal_Grow-#1_07.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	481906 Click image for larger version

Name:	Tikal_Grow-#1_08.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	481907 Click image for larger version

Name:	Tikal_Grow-#1_09.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	114.3 KB
ID:	481908

Last edited by BenoitV1984; 01-12-2019 at 12:54 AM..
BenoitV1984 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2019, 07:27 PM #494
Mountainkush

Mountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really nice
11 weeks so far and looks like a bit to go still. Having trouble finding a good food profile but as long as it makes it to the end I’ll be happy.
Left side

Right side

Closeup
Mountainkush is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2019, 10:46 PM #495
Mountainkush

Mountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really niceMountainkush is just really nice
Should also mention I tried a small sample and even with mostly white hairs it is already very strong and has a great high. Really surprised me and my wife. The calyx have a silver sparkle to them.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-26-2019, 04:01 PM #496
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThermalRider View Post
Nice looking pre flowers B_V..!

This is Aces Cross Tikal R7 (Peach Inscense Pheno) x Honduras..

TIKAL leaner.. Stong Peachy fragrance anywhere near her..

View Image]View Image[/url]
Excellent ThermalRider

Really happy to see you have had good results with the new Tikal R7 x Honduras hybrid from our R+D section. Feedback about our latest projects are always very appreciated

Your female shows clearly more tamed Tikal influence, glad she also got the more refined peach fruity Tikal aromas.

What's your opinion about her after the curing ?
Did you have the chance to grow and explore more females of the hybrid ?
dubi is offline Quote

Old 01-26-2019, 04:33 PM #497
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi BenoitV1984

That's right, the Tikal regular stock you are growing came from the same reproduction from where the Tikal Breeders Pack was produced, so your Tikals would belong to the 3 described phenotypes in the Breeders Pack. Although i assume your plants belong to the more modern Tikal lines, at least based on their tamed hybrid structures. Later they show great central american sativa qualities during flowering.

Love the way you have train them to full up all your indoor growing space, they also look super neat and healthy, just perfect for a great flowering stage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenoitV1984 View Post
Found this while looking for archived breeders pack webpage. Would this still be valid to describe possible phenotype in regulars seeds bought back in April 2017?
dubi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-26-2019, 04:50 PM #498
dubi
Vendor

Lovely Mountainkush

Glad to see you are also trying a Tikal fem in this round!

Yours is clearly showing a more sativa dom structure and overall development, looks like she had some problems with the feeding (most probably a ph imbalance) but nonetheless she is producing lovely flowers with great central american sativa qualities.
Best wishes for the rest of the flowering!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 01-26-2019, 04:55 PM #499
dubi
Vendor

Hi StrongTree,

Nice to see your Tikal as well!
Yours looks really close to the Tikal R7 mother of peach incensey aromas, hope that's the case. She will define properly her terpene profile and terpene potential in the last third part of flowering (like all marijuana strains). Hope she is having a good flowering stage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongTree View Post
Tikal week 3 of flowering - untopped the stretch was a slight challenge.... but bent sideways...no problem !

... stems and leaves Eucalyptus... but ive been checking the young flowers too and indeed im getting that peach note
dubi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-26-2019, 05:28 PM #500
Mountainkush

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Lovely Mountainkush

Glad to see you are also trying a Tikal fem in this round!

Yours is clearly showing a more sativa dom structure and overall development, looks like she had some problems with the feeding (most probably a ph imbalance) but nonetheless she is producing lovely flowers with great central american sativa qualities.
Best wishes for the rest of the flowering!
Thanks dubi.
I let this one get out of hand. Too much N in veg and early flower and the coco was drying out too much causing EC to skyrocket. Then I went too far and starved it a little. Currently nursing it along. Seems to be a steady pace of new white pistils as the old ones die off and the strawberry smell is getting stronger.
Almost 13 weeks

3 members found this post helpful.