You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Tikal

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Tikal Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-13-2012, 06:49 PM #101
KSP

Bodymind, that sounds like a nice cross you have there.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:09 PM #102
scai

Tikal looks like a very pretty plant, mind you, still long way to flower, but I like her structure...

Old 08-05-2012, 03:46 PM #103
Gandalb

Gandalb will become famous soon enough
This is a Tikal #4. The best pheno I've ever smoked. Tikal Fem is also very interesting.

Behind her you can see an Angola x Meao Thai, also from ACE.

Gandalb is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:51 PM #104
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodymind View Post
Dubi! I just wrote you about the guatemalan x flo hybrid: She is harvested and the f1 i selected has the best characteristics of both lines and an increased yield. She smells of pink lemonade, similar to the ace panama that i have tried, and the high is very clear, up, and funny and not too potent.

I have made a back cross to my flo line and a made a whole new batch of guat x flo f1's with the original guat mom and a select male from the next generation of my flo line
Great news bodymind Im glad you are happy with your own home breeding, ace and dj's inbred lines are very desirable for outcrossings and other breeding projects, and as i commented previously in other threads our sativas mix especially good with his mostly indica lines -> Quality of high, vigor, beautiful colors and exotic tastes
dubi is offline Quote

Old 08-16-2012, 12:52 PM #105
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scai View Post
Tikal looks like a very pretty plant, mind you, still long way to flower, but I like her structure...
View Image
Beautiful baby scai Is the new Tikal generation am i right ?
It grows a bit indica in the first stages but after 1 month of life she shows very sativa branching and leaf pattern. Good luck!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 08-16-2012, 12:58 PM #106
dubi
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalb View Post
This is a Tikal #4. The best pheno I've ever smoked. Tikal Fem is also very interesting.

Behind her you can see an Angola x Meao Thai, also from ACE.
You are right Gandalb Tikal 4 it was also my very favourite tikal line, a perfect mix of guatemala traits and haze aromas and crazy effect, probably the most powerful tikal line too but also the slowest to flower.

I commented with komanche (tikal breeder) to keep working towards this Tikal 4 line but after reading about some very late flowering tikal reports he hesitate and now he is re working again the population with a bit more indica.

Angola x Thai was an amazing hybrid, especially for the high! Terrific!! Glad you saved the old seeds!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 10-02-2012, 12:29 PM #107
crazy shovel

crazy shovel will become famous soon enoughcrazy shovel will become famous soon enough
Hi guys just found this thread. It has been a good read and i'm pretty excited. Just started to germinate 6 x Fem Tikal beans tonight in a wet paper towel. I will be putting them outside in australia in holes about 300 litres growing organically. Hopefully they will veg for 4 months before going into flower so they should be monsters I might take a few photos and notes along the way to add to this thread
crazy shovel is offline Quote

Old 10-07-2012, 03:54 PM #108
scai

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy shovel View Post
Hi guys just found this thread. It has been a good read and i'm pretty excited. Just started to germinate 6 x Fem Tikal beans tonight in a wet paper towel. I will be putting them outside in australia in holes about 300 litres growing organically. Hopefully they will veg for 4 months before going into flower so they should be monsters I might take a few photos and notes along the way to add to this thread
Please do
My Tikals went down with Vietnam Black Thai, who pollinated them
So, many seeds, but...
It is nice plant, very "minty" very good growing, pity that mine were full of seeds, well, can't complain...let's see what will become of those...Interesting

Old 10-07-2012, 11:06 PM #109
waveguide

waveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to allwaveguide is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by scai View Post
My Tikals went down with Vietnam Black Thai, who pollinated them
So, many seeds, but...
you are now personally responsible to make sure all those seeds get planted! you made them. perhaps you can find a friendly pilot..

"I think the prevailing attitudes.. ..that community is completely harmless and beneficial is wishful thinking at best, ignorant and delusional in many cases, and are the "snake oil" of the charlatan in the worst cases."

where there is certainty, consideration is absent
koala tea seeds
waveguide is offline Quote

Old 10-08-2012, 12:24 PM #110
crazy shovel

crazy shovel will become famous soon enoughcrazy shovel will become famous soon enough
Well I hope your seeds are better than the 6 of mine. 1 week now and no signs of life :(
crazy shovel is offline Quote