Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > Android TV Box (Xbmc/Kodi) Discussion Thread

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
Android TV Box (Xbmc/Kodi) Discussion Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-14-2016, 06:28 AM #41
Meraxes

Meraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant future
Last night I tested every new wizard build out there, found Scism to be the best. So I dropped Nemesis, and added the Ares wizard, and launched Scism: File manager source- https://www.areswizard.co.uk/zip/ ...has all the good ones all updated, and looks great

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2016, 09:52 AM #42
ganjygav

For anyone in the UK woody on Phoenix in the UK sports section has the the UK sky sports and btsport in hd. All the other sky sports channels I tried were Australian on other add-ons and not a very good picture.
I fully recommend getting any device to play kodi through.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2016, 11:23 AM #43
Meraxes

Meraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant future
9movies addon......these are starting right up fast in 1080p(Last Witch Hunter which was pretty awful lol). I couldn't load the metadata container on Icefilms, dont know what's up with that...

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2016, 02:23 PM #44
doob

doob is a jewel in the roughdoob is a jewel in the roughdoob is a jewel in the roughdoob is a jewel in the roughdoob is a jewel in the roughdoob is a jewel in the roughdoob is a jewel in the rough
Good to hear about the firestick working well then Ganjy.

Meraxes thanks a bunch for all this useful info! Glad I made this thread

Spreading the Kodi love

Old 01-14-2016, 03:26 PM #45
ganjygav

Yeah I'm gonna order another next week. My daughter's well impressed.

Old 01-14-2016, 03:28 PM #46
ganjygav

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meraxes View Post
9movies addon......these are starting right up fast in 1080p(Last Witch Hunter which was pretty awful lol). I couldn't load the metadata container on Icefilms, dont know what's up with that...

Yeah I tried watching that witch Hunter last night. Got 40 mins in and stopped it.

Old 01-14-2016, 07:01 PM #47
Meraxes

definately go with The Revenant on Rockcrusher. Its in Theaters, and he's got it in modified 720p. A badfukn ass bear mauling is good for the soul lol. send the kids away for that one

Old 01-14-2016, 07:04 PM #48
EastCoast710

EastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to behold
ya we use our old xbox 360's and wii as media centers.. unlock it online and u got anything u want.

Old 01-15-2016, 01:05 PM #49
Meraxes

Anyone able to log into Dexter? My account seems to get booted everytime he does an update, along with a shitload of other people. This has been happening since it started, and now I cant get in at all, and I dont feel like creating another email just for Dexter. He's also doing this new Dexter Pro, where you have to donate $5, and its got additional features. Kind of a bummer...back to sportsdevil

Old 01-17-2016, 04:45 PM #50
Meraxes

On the new ProSports addon the Pats game played flawlessly in 720 HD. Awesome!

Thread Closed