Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > The Great Indoors, Outside.

Thread Title Search
The Great Indoors, Outside. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-25-2015, 09:17 PM #11
EssentialGround

EssentialGround has a spectacular aura aboutEssentialGround has a spectacular aura aboutEssentialGround has a spectacular aura aboutEssentialGround has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noonin NorCal View Post
Very nice and clean set up
Thanks Noonin, I certainly try. Clean and symmetrical makes me feel good when Im gardening in a man made environment. The way the environment makes the gardener feel directly effects the outcome quality of the product.

Feel good, be good, make good vibes.

EG
EssentialGround is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-25-2015, 11:21 PM #12
Noonin NorCal

Noonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of light
What strain/strains you runnin?
Noonin NorCal is offline Quote

Old 11-26-2015, 01:20 AM #13
EssentialGround

EssentialGround has a spectacular aura aboutEssentialGround has a spectacular aura aboutEssentialGround has a spectacular aura aboutEssentialGround has a spectacular aura about
Allen Wrench, GG4, Thin Mint, Pie face, Boss Hogg, Candyland, Jew Gold, Lake Show, Razberry Kush, Chernobyl, Afgoo, powerplant x UKcheese

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2015, 07:40 PM #14
VonBudí
ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ

VonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud ofVonBudí has much to be proud of
lmao, saw you on ig yesterday, reminded me that i had some covercrop seed somewhere that should be out by now. good luck

Old 11-27-2015, 12:52 AM #15
EssentialGround

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonBudí View Post
lmao, saw you on ig yesterday, reminded me that i had some covercrop seed somewhere that should be out by now. good luck
small world... lol..

Old 11-27-2015, 02:30 AM #16
EssentialGround

anyone into soil testing?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2015, 04:22 AM #17
analogcricket

analogcricket will become famous soon enoughanalogcricket will become famous soon enough
Yes... I like Logan labs!
Where you located? I need some consulting.. ��
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy." -Chris Hedges
analogcricket is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2015, 05:33 AM #18
EssentialGround

Quote:
Originally Posted by analogcricket View Post
Yes... I like Logan labs!
Where you located? I need some consulting.. ��

Southern Oregon...

Old 11-27-2015, 06:31 PM #19
EssentialGround

I also use logan labs..

Old 11-27-2015, 10:29 PM #20
EssentialGround

3 members found this post helpful.