Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Cuttings & Propagation Techniques > Cut etiquette?

Thread Title Search
Cut etiquette? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-20-2015, 03:29 PM #31
Centrum
In search of Genetics

Centrum is a jewel in the roughCentrum is a jewel in the roughCentrum is a jewel in the roughCentrum is a jewel in the roughCentrum is a jewel in the roughCentrum is a jewel in the rough
Every Accident is just another elite waiting to be born.

May the gods piss on your plants.
May the worms shit in your roots.
May your yield be so heavy,
it splits both your boots.
May the high fucking toast you
and the buzz leave you calm.
May the smoke be so smooth,
you can hit twice as long.

*DISCLAIMER: My intent is to appear to be a part of the counter culture represented by this website, and everything I present is fabricated and/or embellished. I am, in reality, not actually a part of, or in any way involved in, said counter culture.
Centrum is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2015, 04:01 PM #32
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Stay on this site, and post pics of your grow. Post in threads that interest you, and don't be a dick. I can't stress enough to not be a douchebag. Once you leave a bad taste in someone's mouth, it's really hard to build credit back, and the friends of the person(s) you pissed off will shun you as well. Sucks, but it's the truth.

Showing you can grow well is another major factor. Dudes don't wanna be shipping to people who are gonna fuck up the integrity of the cut. Make a fake email address where you can be contacted, so your not breaking the TOU here.

Be patient. Once offered a cut, don't be blowing up someone's shit every other day asking when the cut's are coming. These are all tips for those that don't live within reach of legal/med states, and can't afford to fly anywhere. I know what it's like. Where I'm from, clone only's don't exist.(until now, lol)

The closest Med state with access to clones is Michigan, and that's like an 18-20 hour drive. Not that many people wanna drive that distance to get cuts, and hopefully have them alive when they get home.

Be patient, and good things will come your way. I waited for almost 2 years before finally getting my first clone only. Then while on my honeymoon, 1 1/2 years later(6 hours from home), drove another 2 hours out of the way to pick up the rest of the clone only's I have.

So a little over 3 years it took me to get where I'm at with my mother collection. Good things come to those who wait.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-20-2015, 04:10 PM #33
shegrows
Banned

shegrows will become famous soon enoughshegrows will become famous soon enough
Doubletribleog thats true! Thats the way i got my clone onlys also, but my english is not so good, ive i pissed of any body i am very sorry guys
shegrows is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2015, 04:30 PM #34
bucketswithsoil
support your local surfboard builder...

bucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
Stay on this site, and post pics of your grow. Post in threads that interest you, and don't be a dick. I can't stress enough to not be a douchebag. Once you leave a bad taste in someone's mouth, it's really hard to build credit back, and the friends of the person(s) you pissed off will shun you as well. Sucks, but it's the truth.

Showing you can grow well is another major factor. Dudes don't wanna be shipping to people who are gonna fuck up the integrity of the cut. Make a fake email address where you can be contacted, so your not breaking the TOU here.

Be patient. Once offered a cut, don't be blowing up someone's shit every other day asking when the cut's are coming. These are all tips for those that don't live within reach of legal/med states, and can't afford to fly anywhere. I know what it's like. Where I'm from, clone only's don't exist.(until now, lol)

The closest Med state with access to clones is Michigan, and that's like an 18-20 hour drive. Not that many people wanna drive that distance to get cuts, and hopefully have them alive when they get home.

Be patient, and good things will come your way. I waited for almost 2 years before finally getting my first clone only. Then while on my honeymoon, 1 1/2 years later(6 hours from home), drove another 2 hours out of the way to pick up the rest of the clone only's I have.

So a little over 3 years it took me to get where I'm at with my mother collection. Good things come to those who wait.
JW said my eariler post back a page was "well said",and for me coming from JW thats a compliment....
NEVERTHELESS,doubletripOG,has not hit,but BASHED the nail on the head, def dont wanna be a smuck,and piss people off,that might be fixable in real life day to day,but not so EZ,over the internet...
as well as posting in certain threads,showing pics of ya grows,letting people know you have a clue on whats going on...doubleOG,is correct,no ones just gonna send out a cut cause one was asked,especially if you havent.been around posting,and showing what ya been doing, who knows where and what sort of environment this cut is going...and last but not least TIME,ya gotta and.gonna.have to hang around for a while pay some dues,chat uo some threads.and make some friends...THATS NOT GONNA HAPPEN OVER NIGHT,....a soild year and not a single cut,do i care,do i get worked up,do i send PMs and beg NEGATIVE, i still post my pics of my grows,chat with the ones ive always have and just let it roll...it will happen,TRUST ME, and like doubleOG was saying if ya do ever get so lucky,the last thing ya wanna do is blow up the dudes pm box hounding him when its go time..LOL
just.gotta wait and let it play out how ever its gonna work, time,good things come to those who wait,and thats not a dick,or a cocky know it all...i hate those types..LOL
bucketswithsoil is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2015, 05:15 PM #35
bucketswithsoil
support your local surfboard builder...

bucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud of
doubleogtripleog...for.some.re ason it wont let me "like/find this post helpful",and or it wont let me give ya any Rep, strange...???
nevertheless ya post was spot fuckin on brother..!!!! cheers...
bucketswithsoil is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2015, 05:59 PM #36
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Thanks homie!! Just saying how I feel. I never thought I would have the cuts I do. Then one day, the fortune of the Glue was handed to me.(that and the forum cut) I have been paying it forward every since.

Making someone's dreams come true for $5 is one of the best feelings you can get. All this bullshit about security risks, are from the dudes that feel they are better than everyone else, and don't need to share, what was gifted to them. Pretty sure 100% of the guys that run multiple clone only's didn't find them, themselves.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2015, 06:05 PM #37
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Travel to states that SELL clones!!
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2015, 06:08 PM #38
shegrows
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
Thanks homie!! Just saying how I feel. I never thought I would have the cuts I do. Then one day, the fortune of the Glue was handed to me.(that and the forum cut) I have been paying it forward every since.

Making someone's dreams come true for $5 is one of the best feelings you can get. All this bullshit about security risks, are from the dudes that feel they are better than everyone else, and don't need to share, what was gifted to them. Pretty sure 100% of the guys that run multiple clone only's didn't find them, themselves.
How do got them? Did you scrib pm or somebody scrib on you? I can't scribe pm, maybe i scribe to much post for only 2 days. I gonna make a grow journal, actually i am making big devil XL F1 FEMINIZED, lowryder f2 regular, lowryder x big devil XL F1 Feminized, in veg i have skywalker og, og kush #18, jaggen and the gdp babys

Best wishes

Old 10-20-2015, 06:09 PM #39
shegrows
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
Travel to states that SELL clones!!
I life on a other continent.

Old 10-20-2015, 06:59 PM #40
yocs

Location: tent city, im talking camping tents.. straight homeless
yocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the rough
I don't know about this forum but I know others that have a post limit to pm and some can tell if you rack up the post limit in one day and have a time limit as well. I really hope this thread hasn't givin a shit load of people the bright idea to start begging for cuts
yocs is offline Quote