Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Cuttings & Propagation Techniques > Cut etiquette?

Thread Title Search
Cut etiquette? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-20-2015, 04:35 AM #21
bucketswithsoil
support your local surfboard builder...

bucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
you would be surprised , 100's, I have not got anyone banned,
make that a 101...
bucketswithsoil is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2015, 04:37 AM #22
bucketswithsoil

bucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud of
its not all bad...i do have some keepers in the ghetto...its tight in there at the moment,strong survive...LOL

Old 10-20-2015, 05:10 AM #23
MrBelvedere
IC Mag Supporter

MrBelvedere is just really niceMrBelvedere is just really niceMrBelvedere is just really niceMrBelvedere is just really niceMrBelvedere is just really niceMrBelvedere is just really niceMrBelvedere is just really niceMrBelvedere is just really niceMrBelvedere is just really nice
If you don't have an existing circle of people to get proven cuts or seeds, usually in a police state where paranoia and security are the only way to survive- it could be difficult. For the famous ones if any delays getting...the easiest way, by far to get proven clones...

!Most importantly, for gg4, ogkb 2.0, etc support their founders (Josey and Chunky, etc)! And also support their original intentions.

For all the rest:

Plan a week vacation in Cali, avoid the lines by not going at the height of the outdoor planting season.

Book the hotel.

Generate a pay stub using address of your Cali hotel using https://realcheckstubs.com/

Print the pay stub showing the hotel address for at least 30 days prior to your trip. If you have a cell phone, depending on the carrier you may also just change your mobile phone bill online to reflect your new Cali address, and print it. The paystub method is more reliable though if you're considering Oregon or Colorado also.

Research reputable clone distributors and you will see how they make drops. Some dispensaries announce drops on Instagram.

As soon as your plane lands in Cali, Rent-A-Car and drive to the closest DMV. All you'll need is your out-of-state license and the paystub and score an ID card for State of California.

Find the closest MMJ doctor and tell doc you have a problem with stress. He'll give you a recommendation for about 80 bucks. The receptionist will need to see your ID card.

Build some clone shippers using empty soda bottles.

"Go to the weed store"

And meet any locals you trust already.

When you get your fully rooted cuts, ship them immediately with fast shipping to the safe address with somebody who will be ready to receive them and put them under a light in quarantine and treat for pests accordingly.

If you can source the true origins of the cut- Pay it back by contacting that person and donate to them with PayPal or whatever. The Honor System is at work here. It's the right thing to do.

Best of luck, be Careful, and have fun trip!

Last edited by MrBelvedere; 10-20-2015 at 06:14 AM..
MrBelvedere is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-20-2015, 05:59 AM #24
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
^^^ that!

I went to cali and got my card and starting hunting. then I got one in MI.

I have had better luck with IC members getting access to elites than buying from dispensaries but it's a start.

attending cups and events in recreational states should be where anybody serious would begin to look I think.
easier than getting a med card in Cali but that's not really that hard so get off yur ass and go find the genetics you seek.
that''s what worked for me...

denver craigslist has stupid access to genetics and flowers.

if you are in Fla time to visit Denver or Portland.

Genetics from my 1st Cali trip, all seed selections.

high THC Cannatonic

ChemJack

Chernobyl

Clone:
Kandy Kush
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2015, 11:12 AM #25
stoney917
i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD

Location: sPeCial EdUcAtIoN tRaiLoR behind the school with the rest of the window lickers
stoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant future
Somebody give me or tell me where to get this glue.... Now...

Old 10-20-2015, 11:34 AM #26
shishkaboy
>>>>Beanie Man<<<<

shishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant future
^^^
Is that what is always heard? Even if it's worded in a more polite and respectful way?

"Just right is a fine line between mistakes"
shishkaboy is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2015, 11:35 AM #27
shegrows
Banned

shegrows will become famous soon enoughshegrows will become famous soon enough
@chunkypigs , How do you got these cuts??? The chernobyl looks like "dont smoke me, i kill you"
shegrows is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2015, 11:38 AM #28
shegrows
Banned

shegrows will become famous soon enoughshegrows will become famous soon enough
Wow yo selected all these cuts your self, respect! I wish i had these cuts in my garden..
shegrows is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2015, 01:09 PM #29
bucketswithsoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
^^^ that!

I went to cali and got my card and starting hunting. then I got one in MI.

I have had better luck with IC members getting access to elites than buying from dispensaries but it's a start.

attending cups and events in recreational states should be where anybody serious would begin to look I think.
easier than getting a med card in Cali but that's not really that hard so get off yur ass and go find the genetics you seek.
that''s what worked for me...

denver craigslist has stupid access to genetics and flowers.

if you are in Fla time to visit Denver or Portland.

Genetics from my 1st Cali trip, all seed selections.

high THC Cannatonic
View Image

ChemJack
View Image

Chernobyl
View Image

Clone:
Kandy Kush
View Image
i hear CP,but a paycheck to paycheck family with a 3 year old,is tough just to fly out to col,or cali,dont get me wrong im not bitching and or whineing..i under stand thats a way to get ya foot in the door,but for some time and money,might be a problem...hence telling all these newbiez(im not far from new my self,at least here anyways,lol),that ya just not gonna get a bone thrown ya way,THAT QUICK,but if you hang out for a while,chat,talk,ya might make a few friends like JW was saying,THEN MAYBE,ya could get hooked up...MAYBE,im sure it takes time..hell ive been on the same thread for over a year,and im JUST NOW makeing some close friends that might possibly share with me,,,,its not totally out of the question,but it sure as hell aint happening over night...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney917 View Post
Somebody give me or tell me where to get this glue.... Now...
now stoney why you wanna go and.do that,you knows you gots,LOL...ive seen ua on that gg#4 thread,i knew you were one of the first to visit JW when he was in the hospital,I see you always busting his.chops...LOL ,lets see some of stoney garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by shegrows View Post
@chunkypigs , How do you got these cuts??? The chernobyl looks like "dont smoke me, i kill you"
,most likey ya dont...LOL,... CP is one of those ones that have it totally dialed in for sure...ive been lurking on that ogkb2.0 thread,...VERY VERY NICE!!

Old 10-20-2015, 02:23 PM #30
yocs

Location: tent city, im talking camping tents.. straight homeless
yocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the rough
you gotta respect chunky. The guy basicly went the route suggested and got ended up finding a one in a million. Now he's winning cups and could prolly get whatever he wants. Definitely an inspiration. Sorry to be such a rider but it just goes to show you that hard work pays off. I've been thinking about saving up for a Cali trip this spring when shipping temps would be good. Thanks for all the info, basically a step by step guide. Good info here
yocs is offline Quote