Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Cuttings & Propagation Techniques > Cut etiquette?

Thread Title Search
Cut etiquette? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-19-2015, 11:06 PM #12
bigganjabud

Ctfu
Oh a fwiw I wanna be in jw gang!!!!!!

Old 10-20-2015, 01:25 AM #13
mufinman

mufinman has a spectacular aura aboutmufinman has a spectacular aura aboutmufinman has a spectacular aura aboutmufinman has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by one.sixoneeight View Post
It's exactly like fight club……..remember the rules?!
no
mufinman is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2015, 01:39 AM #14
kangrowru

kangrowru is on a distinguished road
What goes around comes around. Lets say you are a personal smoke only type guy, only sustaining yourself. Thats 100% OK and all, but it doesn't open you up to make friends with others that may be doing the same, it also keeps you safer. Your choice in that regard.

BUT if you do open up and find some other people that are doing the same, you will probably start by sharing some weed/war stories about mites or mildew. Thats when you offer up some of your cuts, then they may do the same. Or they may have a buddy whose cousins brothers uncle has some fire cuts of Bob Marleys secret OG Kushgluedream and they may pass those onto you.

What goes around comes around...crack seeds and when the time comes share what knowledge you have and it will come back to you in one way or another.
kangrowru is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-20-2015, 01:58 AM #15
bucketswithsoil
support your local surfboard builder...

bucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud ofbucketswithsoil has much to be proud of
all ill say about this topic,....its gonna be hard to get SOLID INFO,CUTS,LEADS,FRIENDS on select gear,and or strains,from what some of these guys are doing,...and im being drop fuckin dead serious,theres some real deal drop dead mother fuckers,that are knocking it WAY OUT DA PARK.....

so who could blame when one comes around sniffing/smelling/hunting for cuts,...dont get.me wrong,join date,post count doesnt accumulate for everything,...nevertheless once you "hang around"..."make some friends"...ya could possibly get a bone tossed ya way.....its all in what ya wanna make of it....nobody moves into a new house and. becomes BFF with there neighbors over night...

as well....lets just be simple and.ask this....
if YOU HAD THESE CUTS....and there were people asking/hounding/inquiring about these(which took prolly alot of time and dedication)...would you be so inclinded to just...."send off a cut",to someone you have hardly even chatted with or known...im sure i know i wouldnt.be.....
bucketswithsoil is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2015, 02:20 AM #16
Grizz

Grizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucketswithsoil View Post
all ill say about this topic,....its gonna be hard to get SOLID INFO,CUTS,LEADS,FRIENDS on select gear,and or strains,from what some of these guys are doing,...and im being drop fuckin dead serious,theres some real deal drop dead mother fuckers,that are knocking it WAY OUT DA PARK.....

so who could blame when one comes around sniffing/smelling/hunting for cuts,...dont get.me wrong,join date,post count doesnt accumulate for everything,...nevertheless once you "hang around"..."make some friends"...ya could possibly get a bone tossed ya way.....its all in what ya wanna make of it....nobody moves into a new house and. becomes BFF with there neighbors over night...

as well....lets just be simple and.ask this....
if YOU HAD THESE CUTS....and there were people asking/hounding/inquiring about these(which took prolly alot of time and dedication)...would you be so inclinded to just...."send off a cut",to someone you have hardly even chatted with or known...im sure i know i wouldnt.be.....
well said. it seems a lot of the new people don't understand this and expect you to compromise your freedom and your account here at icmag to get them a cut, it took me a year to meet people in person and get something good, go to cup events and meet people and look for cuts there,
Grizz is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2015, 03:12 AM #17
shishkaboy
>>>>Beanie Man<<<<

shishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant futureshishkaboy has a brilliant future
Very good idea for a thread. I feel like this type of stuff doesnt get enough attention. I would have to imagine that the folks that join these forums are all hoping to get a taste of the real og kush

"Just right is a fine line between mistakes"
shishkaboy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-20-2015, 03:24 AM #18
highsteppa

highsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nice
there are a lot of great seed options these days....focus on your growing skills instead of putting the cart before the horse. All these elites came from a seed at some point. don't go thinking a great cut will make you a great grower.

I don't think it would be hard at all to get a taste of real og kush from some s1 or femmed crosses
highsteppa is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2015, 03:24 AM #19
yocs

Location: tent city, im talking camping tents.. straight homeless
yocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the rough
how often do some of you "outta the park" mo fos get random pms from strangers just asking for cuts? I'm sure its happened even though with one click you could just get them banned.
yocs is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2015, 03:33 AM #20
Grizz

Grizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by yocs View Post
how often do some of you "outta the park" mo fos get random pms from strangers just asking for cuts? I'm sure its happened even though with one click you could just get them banned.
you would be surprised , 100's, I have not got anyone banned,
Grizz is offline Quote