Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > "BlackCherryPieBX"&"BCPxM. O.A. B."by In House Genetics and "AlCapone" by Best Coast G

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
"BlackCherryPieBX"&"BCPxM. O.A. B."by In House Genetics and "AlCapone" by Best Coast G Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-13-2015, 08:39 AM #1
Jonny Lan

Jonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of light
Talking "BlackCherryPieBX"&"BCPxM. O.A. B."by In House Genetics and "AlCapone" by Best Coast G

My New and first "official" Grow Diary.
3 Strains, Black Cherry Pie BX, Black Cherry Pie x Mother of All Berries
both by In House Genetics
and the last strain is Al Capone by Best Coast Genetics.

Al Capone Is
El Diablo OG x WIFI#2 x Wonkstar (LA Ultra x Chem4 Alien OG)

I started the In House Genetics strains a couple weeks ago and i started the Al Capone 3 days ago and just put them into soil. I will update with pictures soon but will be more active with this thread once thing get rolling
Oh yeah, I'm using cels to start than 250MH than 400 MH than finishing with 600HPS in a a 4x8 tent. Growing Organic with amendments and a few organic bottled nutes by BIO CANNA. Hortilux and Ushio bulbs, Lumatek ballast, A/C hood, hmmm what else, Bio Terra Plus soil...

if anything else comes to mind I'll let you know!

Last edited by Jonny Lan; 08-25-2015 at 09:12 AM.. Reason: Breeder Info Correction
Jonny Lan is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-16-2015, 04:39 PM #2
Lastdon

Lastdon is on a distinguished road
Boooom
Lastdon is offline Quote

Old 08-16-2015, 07:08 PM #3
Jonny Lan

Jonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of light
Can I get a Mod to edit the title of my thread?

Old 08-21-2015, 07:52 AM #4
Jonny Lan

Anyone? Please as i would not like to give credit to the wrong breeder...

Old 08-22-2015, 08:15 PM #5
Lastdon

Lastdon is on a distinguished road
How are they coming the
In house genetics strains
Lastdon is offline Quote

Old 08-23-2015, 10:44 PM #6
Jonny Lan

thanks to the mods for the correction

Last edited by Jonny Lan; 07-31-2016 at 10:33 AM..

Old 08-25-2015, 01:29 PM #7
SwayzesGhost

SwayzesGhost is on a distinguished road
I wish In house and other breeders would at least list the genetics are in their crosses. Gotta wonder if the strains are thrown together as fast as the strain descriptions with some of these breeders
SwayzesGhost is offline Quote

Old 08-30-2015, 10:45 AM #8
Jonny Lan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwayzesGhost View Post
I wish In house and other breeders would at least list the genetics are in their crosses. Gotta wonder if the strains are thrown together as fast as the strain descriptions with some of these breeders
I can find out the info but your right, it should be more easily accessible. By the way just not that the BCP BX and The BCP x to Mother of all berries is by In House Genetics and the AL Capone is by Best Coast Genetics. you can find the full Lineage of Al Capone On the Best Coast Genetics site.

Old 08-30-2015, 10:53 AM #9
Big-Narstie

Big-Narstie is just really niceBig-Narstie is just really niceBig-Narstie is just really niceBig-Narstie is just really niceBig-Narstie is just really niceBig-Narstie is just really niceBig-Narstie is just really niceBig-Narstie is just really niceBig-Narstie is just really niceBig-Narstie is just really nice
Lemme see if I hav this right so... Al Capone went to the coast to visit his mother with the best Berries?

Hmmm not one mention of the big bad skunk.. Hope it all end happily ever after! I like Berries.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=312803

Last edited by Big-Narstie; 08-30-2015 at 12:38 PM..
Big-Narstie is offline Quote

Old 08-31-2015, 11:01 AM #10
Jonny Lan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Narstie View Post
Lemme see if I hav this right so... Al Capone went to the coast to visit his mother with the best Berries?

Hmmm not one mention of the big bad skunk.. Hope it all end happily ever after! I like Berries.
Lol I like berries too