Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Harvesting & Processing > Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Thread Title Search
Malawi Style Cob Curing. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-16-2018, 06:57 PM #3251
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Have you guys noticed more mold with outdoor grown compared to indoor? My indoor won't be ready for 3-5 weeks and I just harvested some outdoor I'd love to cob, but I'm worried it will all go to mold.
You may not vote on any more threads today. Don't sweat the technique. And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2018, 12:44 AM #3252
Tangwena

Tangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant future
Hi Agent Pothead. I've done both and there is no difference it just depends on how you treat it.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2018, 12:58 AM #3253
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant futureSyd Barrett has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
Have you guys noticed more mold with outdoor grown compared to indoor? My indoor won't be ready for 3-5 weeks and I just harvested some outdoor I'd love to cob, but I'm worried it will all go to mold.
As Tang said,no difference between indoor/outdoor.
If you have a vac sealer,go for it.Even if you don't nail the cob cure,zero chance for mold as long as its vac sealed.Attention:when cob taken out of vacuum and still fresh,never just leave it in the jar before drying a bit,it will mold then...
Syd Barrett is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2018, 06:24 AM #3254
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Thanks guys! I made a few cobs once before and got a little bit of mold on some of them, but I blame the fresh corn husks more than than the weed really.
You may not vote on any more threads today. Don't sweat the technique. And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2018, 07:01 AM #3255
Tangwena

Tangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant future
Cob oil solution

After 12 hours of soaking 11g of cob i have a nice amber oil solution which I will allow to evaporate naturally.
I should get 2g+ from 11g of cob.

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2018, 07:20 AM #3256
Night4wings20

Night4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really nice
That looks awesome Tang! Will make some potent stuff for sure
Night4wings20 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2018, 08:28 AM #3257
Big Nasty

Big Nasty is just really niceBig Nasty is just really niceBig Nasty is just really niceBig Nasty is just really niceBig Nasty is just really niceBig Nasty is just really niceBig Nasty is just really niceBig Nasty is just really niceBig Nasty is just really niceBig Nasty is just really niceBig Nasty is just really nice
after 24 hours,a lot of moisture in the bag and the smell is good.They look darker than the last time,i hope to achieve the dark cure.

Big Nasty is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2018, 01:02 AM #3258
Tangwena

They look perfect brother I love the colors nice finish. If you dry them until the surface feels dry then vacuum seal them for another 2 to 3 weeks I am sure you will have some dynamite.
I would be so chuffed if I got a result like that my friend hats off brother you have Aced it.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2018, 01:12 AM #3259
Cakeboy
IC Mag Supporter

Cakeboy has a spectacular aura aboutCakeboy has a spectacular aura aboutCakeboy has a spectacular aura aboutCakeboy has a spectacular aura about
Phew that was a marathon read, great thread tang and the cob co. Can't wait to try this with this year's outdoor, I love how the tech has developed over time. Kudos to tang such generous spirit helping people out. This is an exciting development.
Cakeboy is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2018, 02:37 AM #3260
Tangwena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakeboy View Post
Phew that was a marathon read, great thread tang and the cob co. Can't wait to try this with this year's outdoor, I love how the tech has developed over time. Kudos to tang such generous spirit helping people out. This is an exciting development.
Thank you my friend but this has developed over time over 3 forums with multiple contributors.
It continues to develop at this very moment experiments are going on to try and fathom the reasons for the results we get and to perfect the cures retaining the aromas and tastes of varies strains and buds.
It will carry on into the future with all the diverse input from great growers who have a feel for their plants. There is still a lot to explore we are only just scratching the surface of the potential here.

7 members found this post helpful.