You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Need Help with Women's T-shirt's

Thread Title Search
Need Help with Women's T-shirt's Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-09-2006, 06:18 AM #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone love
im an 18 yr. old girl and i love tees... i personally like the classic boy beater tank, stretch camisole, vintage ringer tee, and you most def. gotta have baby doll tees! hope my opinion helps!
Evening stone love, thanks for your input. I was looking at the baby doll T's and think they might be the ones. I'm also looking at other styles also. As for the boy beater's shirts. I like them and think they have some sexyness to them, but i think i might pass on those. Kind of want to keep them classy. Thanks for your help and it's pushing me more to the Baby Doll type shirts. Everyone opions are more then welcome. I'll post my choice later on after the printer works out all the printing stuff. How many color's, number of shirts, sizes, etc. Thanks everyone and take care.
BG

Old 07-09-2006, 08:24 AM #12
mrwags
********* Female Seeds

mrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud of
Well since I was thinking how about we get payback on some of the men idiots in the world and create your own called a husband beater maybe with a pun lin logo on the back or something to poke some fun. We all know the wife beater t-shirt has been around for a while just thought it might be time for a new trend.

Mr.Wags

So the idea of spreading the love is the disease and making sure it's done is the cure TY all for allowing me to get my treatment
mrwags is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2006, 01:02 AM #13
Verite
My little pony.. my little pony

Verite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwags
Well since I was thinking how about we get payback on some of the men idiots in the world and create your own called a husband beater maybe with a pun lin logo on the back or something to poke some fun. We all know the wife beater t-shirt has been around for a while just thought it might be time for a new trend.

Mr.Wags
Too late.

Verite is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2006, 01:11 AM #14
mrwags
********* Female Seeds

mrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud ofmrwags has much to be proud of
Damn Verite I thought we might be on to something but hey you gotta admit the fact she can slap me around anytime she wants. Thanks for the find.

Mr.Wags

So the idea of spreading the love is the disease and making sure it's done is the cure TY all for allowing me to get my treatment
mrwags is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2006, 11:22 AM #15
vonforne

Just order all the sizes in ex-small. It will be just fine that way.

Old 09-04-2006, 06:51 PM #16
thatonegrrl

thatonegrrl is on a distinguished road
Hey, V necks are cool, but this girls a busty one...so could we pls have some L and xl shirts? Don't forget us! Thanks
thatonegrrl is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2006, 07:01 PM #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatonegrrl
Hey, V necks are cool, but this girls a busty one...so could we pls have some L and xl shirts? Don't forget us! Thanks
There will be just about every size. Just watching my numbers so i don't kill myself with overhead. Not to worry, there will be shirts for every size. Still thinking about what type of women shirt i'm going with. I'm thinking along the lines of

Sheer Ringer Tee
Catalina Tee
Classic Tee

Was thinking about some tank tops for the women, but i don't know if the graphics with look good one them. This is the biggest thing i'm alittle worried about. The graphic's looking good on the women shirts. I'll buy some sample and see what they look like after printing and post them up and get some input from our lovely IC women. Any input is more then welcome. Thanks for the support and when i do get the shirt type all picked out. I'll get some numbers of women size shirts so i know which ones i should get more of.
Thanks again,
BG

Old 09-04-2006, 10:18 PM #18
WAMEN
Joint Date: Today.

WAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of lightWAMEN is a glorious beacon of light
working on something Billy.. this is just something i did while stoneing.. but maybe we can start figuring out what youre talking about

sorry for the size ()

______________________________ __________F.U.C.K.E.M. Crew
___________________________Fiesty Underground Cannabis Kultivators European Movement

______________________________ _Broadcasting my Seed 'n Serious Weed

"If I had a dime for every grower in the world with 10+ years experience that's pumping out crap cannabis, I'd be a millionaire. Very large differences between plants that are fed to harvest and ones that are leached of their nutrients for a period of time. Differences even a noob can detect." Quote by VertNwb

"Most soil growers don't have EC meters. I've TASTED my runoff before to determine salt buildup- it definitely has a flavor all its own- salty, yet metallic! A fine vintage! "Quote by Stinkyattic

WAMEN is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2006, 10:40 PM #19
UberFiend
OG Refugess

UberFiend is on a distinguished road
I usually go with babydoll tees. Something tight and form-fitting but not skanky.

"No point in mentioning those bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough." ~ Hunter S. Thompson

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign." ~ John Stuart Mill
UberFiend is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2006, 10:47 PM #20
tricky

most wemen i know like the body hugging cut