Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Dried and Cured Buds and Stash > Compressed Jamacian: aka - 'Ses'

Thread Title Search
Compressed Jamacian: aka - 'Ses' Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2006, 08:00 PM #11
solrebl

solrebl is on a distinguished road
If the shit gets you good...grow it!
solrebl is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2006, 08:01 PM #12

ill smoke your weed bro and not try and one up you with a witty remark, id smoke it for nastalgic purposes...actually id just smoke it. If i had room id grow it too. You never know what youll get probably more interesting then the generic hybrids that float around the UK.

peace

Old 06-25-2006, 11:34 PM #13
KGB47
"It's just a flesh wound"

KGB47 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mampi

....The bud has an earthy, yet chocolaty/bovril smell to it... when ground down there is the slightest hint of a hashy frangrance creeping past the other smells described above....

CiaO!
You just described what we here in NorCal call "Mexican Brickweed". Earthy indeed but with a hint of something tasty inside. Highly compressed and harsh and bought as a last resort, goes for about 100.00 a half Oz. in this area.The high is about a 5 out of 10. Grow it out just for fun, you never know! Good luck!

Old 06-25-2006, 11:55 PM #14
Mampi

Mampi will become famous soon enough
I guess I need to straighten a few things out,

I dunno what the strain is but it's not that crap that used to come in from eastern europe aka - commercial... cheap, very very leafy, high seed content and generally crap! This is some shit that comes in from JA in very small amounts from what I can gather and not around in abundace, never seen it in 'can' size only tube sized when I say tube I mean like half the size of BOG roll paper :_ I remember many people trying to pass crappy commercial of as 'ses' but it sure was'nt the same.

It may look like crap, but is not I can assure you. I have smoked the commercial you refer to GMT... it is as you describe boring, crappy and doesnt get you high...

Why anyone would smoke soapbar over it is beyond me though

The commecial u describe is prodemantly leaf! Very small bud content... As you can see even in the dodgy piC there is only a very small amount of leaf on the bud.

Maybe I threw u off with the 'chocolate' description as I recall a commercial named chocalate which was a lil better than the usual shite but shite all the same.

Quote:
lol that's what used to be called commercial in the uk about 7 years ago. The cheapest weed ever sold at that time. No one wanted it. I wouldnt waste time on growing that stuff, spend a few quid with nirvana if money is tight, or someone else if not so tight.
I wasn't being funny, but unless u have smoked something how can u have such a strong damnation of it?

KGB47 nah it's not that crap either ;_

CiaO! & best wishes to all!

BTw GMT I grow my own too and the couple of spliffs I got from my mate were a gift, I aint bought weed for a while.....

Sour Diesel 2.5 & Oasis SOG- clone to bud...

Last edited by Mampi; 06-25-2006 at 11:59 PM..
Mampi is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2006, 12:10 AM #15
GMT
I am, therefore I think

GMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant future
Dont forget to do a thread showing us all how it grows.
GMT is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2006, 01:29 AM #16
Mampi

m'kay....

Mampi is offline Quote

Old 06-30-2006, 06:11 PM #17
Skunkmasterflex
Couch Locked

Skunkmasterflex is on a distinguished road
Hey Mampi I tink GMT is confusing that sess with african brick weed ,
Im currently growing out some african 'boot weed ' it's looking great.

That Sess does look authentic JA for sure. I 've met a few Rasta's that will only smoke sess ,they say the skunk's too strong ,

There are no indigious strains from JA ,they were all brought to the island mainly by african's ,
There is alot of hybridization happening also , so there could be a number of genetics in that Magic Bean ,
Skunkmasterflex is offline Quote

Old 06-30-2006, 06:44 PM #18
ndnguy
Tokin Indian

ndnguy will become famous soon enoughndnguy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mampi
Lmao! GMT that's a grand claim.... it's not that crap!!! And see mi signature, I got good strains already and know good weed mate....

I have or have grown NLxSKunk, LUI, NYCD both pheno's, SourD (rez's), NL, Sage & sour, Skywalker... and the list goes on, and on... and then some

As I said above this is not 'commercial', for straters as you would know 'commercial' is filled, no actually riddled with shit loads of seed and would'nt give anybody a buzz not if you'd been smoking good shit anyways.

This is definatley what they send over from jamaica! sometimes comes in a tube shape.... very heavy in weight compared to size. I have had it from various sources over the years and I did'nt even smoke 'commercial' 7 years ago bro. I only ever bought this type back then....... it's what they refered to as 'high grade' in certain circles

Anyways..... just so we don't get our wires crossed this is what I am puffin right now.

Excuse the pic quality!
I know the stuff he talking about and its not shit weed, they call it chocolate or something very heavily compressed, but fucks you up for sure. No ditch weed by any means just a fews things done wrong and it would be top grade , hard to not seed anything in Jam. these days. And if it was cured right , bam. lol
The Circle has healing power. In the Circle, we are all equal. When in the Circle, no one is in front of you. No one is behind you. No one is above you. No one is below you. The Sacred Circle is designed to create unity. The Hoop of Life is also a circle. On this hoop there is a place for every species, every race, every tree and every plant. It is this completeness of Life that must be respected in order to bring about health on this planet!!!!!!

When the white man discovered this country Indians were running it. No taxes, no debt, women did all the work. White man thought he could improve on a system like this. -
ndnguy is offline Quote

Old 07-01-2006, 05:24 AM #19
Mampi

skunkmaster's got the idea

glad to hear yas have sampled the delights mate.

ND I have had that chocolate too and its 'OK' but it's no ses

I reckon you would have to smoke it to see what I'm on about, seek teh nearest friendly rasta for further info :P

peace!

Mampi is offline Quote

Old 07-07-2006, 09:14 AM #20
glock23
one in the chamber

glock23 has a spectacular aura aboutglock23 has a spectacular aura aboutglock23 has a spectacular aura aboutglock23 has a spectacular aura about
Looks like compressed Thai/Mexican bud too...I wonder if it's actually from Jamaica? In New York City, most Jamaicans smoke mid-grade Mexican bud that's actually pretty good....lime green and crystally. Grow it out and let's see what you've got, mate! I love growing bag seed.

I have had Original Haze that was almost like acid, unexperienced smokers would white-out or pass-out, or throw up after a toke or two...
Oh, and it was Euphoric to say the least. I would feel like I was floating in a cloud, or held in the hands of a comfortable giant, I had no need for anything, I was totally blissed.
- Sam the Skunkman
glock23 is offline Quote