Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Sex bud?

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Sex bud? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-24-2015, 02:40 AM #31
oldbean
Banned

oldbean is just really niceoldbean is just really niceoldbean is just really niceoldbean is just really niceoldbean is just really niceoldbean is just really niceoldbean is just really niceoldbean is just really niceoldbean is just really niceoldbean is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
Gotta apologise because I cut her down before the guy who knows how to work the camera came around, so no pic of the finished girl.
No worries mate, my sexbud seed failed to germinate so I'm sticking with the clone of C99 HYbRID from female seeds I have.

Peace
oldbean is offline Quote

Old 03-26-2016, 02:19 PM #32
ricardopunxs

ricardopunxs will become famous soon enough
Hy people!

I have one sex bud running at 6 week of flowering and is very crystal trichomes, sativa dominant and streched a lot, i give one topping and some lst and lollipoping to get maximun yield and bigger buds and lots of tops,she will finish very quickly for sure ,buds like sativa but all white not very dense the smell is fruity like pinneaple or grapefruit .
For people who like sativas i recommend this strain.
ricardopunxs is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2016, 05:04 PM #33
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Thanks for the reports. We start seeingSexBud was chosen as a name because it keeps you well awake and with good energy. The same name could have been used for other strains, but we were first on this one ;-) A real tropical sativa that you will also like it if you have very late chill out sessions making a better world :-)
And it is indeed quite close to some C99 pheno. It grows very well outdoors, since it is early flowering (an auto jack in its far ancestors).

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-24-2016, 07:59 AM #34
Presonus

Presonus is on a distinguished road
Clones?

So just to be clear FS, you can take clones and keep a healthy mother running, right? Will the Auto Jack have and adverse affect on this?
Presonus is offline Quote

Old 05-27-2016, 05:01 PM #35
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
I have heard it can start flowering even under 18/6, and according to our breeder the best moment to take cuttings is during the stretch. So maybe after a while some mother would start flowering anyway. In that case you can simply make a new mother. But remember the multilingual guy who works in the shop (and replying on forums) is not the expert at growing. Heard lots of information and good understanding of biology and plants though.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:21 AM #36
Presonus

Presonus is on a distinguished road
Follow up grow log coming in a few days. I will be starting a new thread. 3 plants are in veg at the moment. Pictures and info coming soon. Last years outdoor grow of the strain was very nice! Early finisher, mould resistant, killer pineapple-citrus smell and flavor!
Presonus is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-17-2016, 09:57 PM #37
Dr. Fred

Dr. Fred will become famous soon enoughDr. Fred will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presonus View Post
Follow up grow log coming in a few days. I will be starting a new thread. 3 plants are in veg at the moment. Pictures and info coming soon. Last years outdoor grow of the strain was very nice! Early finisher, mould resistant, killer pineapple-citrus smell and flavor!
Sweet can't wait

Old 09-22-2016, 07:02 PM #38
A guy

A guy is on a distinguished road
Great to hear more about this variety from Female Seeds. Your sales page doesn't give much info about it. I'm a few weeks away from harvest, unfortunately will be a race against the first frost. She's a big one though! Those are 10' posts in the pic.

A guy is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-01-2016, 12:50 PM #39
Female Seeds
Vendor

Amazing!

Old 10-18-2016, 05:00 AM #40
LostTribe

LostTribe has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
Amazing!
Please let us know the genetic makeup of the sex bud? Is it pure Cinderella 99? Please PM me!

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
LostTribe is offline Quote