You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Malawi x PCK

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Malawi x PCK Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-30-2018, 11:36 PM #331
brickweeder

brickweeder is just really nicebrickweeder is just really nicebrickweeder is just really nicebrickweeder is just really nicebrickweeder is just really nicebrickweeder is just really nicebrickweeder is just really nicebrickweeder is just really nicebrickweeder is just really nice
Wow!
brickweeder is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2018, 11:42 PM #332
PinTac

PinTac will become famous soon enough
Beautiful plant musigny23. If I was in your situation I would harvest a few colas and leave the reast of the plant with crossed fingers.
PinTac is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-30-2018, 11:53 PM #333
musigny23

musigny23 has a spectacular aura aboutmusigny23 has a spectacular aura aboutmusigny23 has a spectacular aura aboutmusigny23 has a spectacular aura aboutmusigny23 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinTac View Post
Beautiful plant musigny23. If I was in your situation I would harvest a few colas and leave the reast of the plant with crossed fingers.
Well, I actually might harvest most of it and leave a few with the most white pistils. These tops are now so big and dense that I expect rain will get them wet deep inside and mold will develop out of sight till they're ruined.

I normally go for max ripeness/maturity but sometimes I may go a little past what would be best. I'm thinking once dried, cured and trimmed no one is going to make comments about immaturity. And if I leave it and the mold explodes, I'm going to hate myself. It's happened before.
musigny23 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-01-2018, 08:12 PM #334
Azure

Azure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to all
A purple and a green Malawi x PCK
Azure is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-02-2018, 09:57 AM #335
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi musigny23,

Congrats on your Malawi x PCK harvest! I think you did well harvesting her before the rains, she looks very close to optimal harvest time so better harvest her a few days earlier rather than let her wash with the rains in very late flowering. I also prefer to let my plants finish yellowish so they don't store so much chlorophyll and nutrients, makes the final smoke much more smoother and healthier, lesser harsh, especially during the first weeks of drying and curing. Enjoy her!
dubi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-02-2018, 09:59 AM #336
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Nice Azure

I didn't know you had a pheno of each. Both are fruity but do they have quite different terpene profiles, right ?
dubi is offline Quote

Old 10-07-2018, 05:37 PM #337
Azure

Azure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Nice Azure

I didn't know you had a pheno of each. Both are fruity but do they have quite different terpene profiles, right ?

I'll have to pay attention to the different terpene profiles of each plant when I go to garden and then I'll describe the differences!
Azure is offline Quote

Old 10-09-2018, 05:17 PM #338
40degsouth

40degsouth has a spectacular aura about40degsouth has a spectacular aura about40degsouth has a spectacular aura about
Wow Musigney23👏,
I think you've done a wonderful job of that plant given the adversity you faced with your soil; it'd be interesting to know what the ph and moisture levels are a few inches down 🤔 I'm also impressed that it could have gotten even bigger in veg and flowered harder, fantastic work Dubi.
I love the way it's faded out and alowed a perfect view of the structure, with the contrast, of yellow on purple. Even those bottm buds look like Tiger Woods could tee off with them!!!!
I've been researching this strain for next year's line up and your photos have just sealed the deal, so l just wanted to say "thanks very much " 👍👍👍
It sure is true that when you jump on the "Ace Train" it picks up speed really quickly 😉
Cheers 40
40degsouth is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2018, 08:43 PM #339
Azure

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Nice Azure

Here are some samples.

The Purple pheno has a grape smell and the green pheno has a grape with slight lemon pungent smell.
Azure is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-10-2018, 05:14 PM #340
Night4wings20

Night4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really niceNight4wings20 is just really nice
Those buds looks amazing. I know someone else who is growing a MalawixPCK and he has a similar purple pheno to yours. Absolutely stunning
Night4wings20 is offline Quote