Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > Greenhouse shopping in Grass Valley - Forever Flowering vs Conleys vs Alternatives

Thread Title Search
Greenhouse shopping in Grass Valley - Forever Flowering vs Conleys vs Alternatives Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-06-2015, 03:28 AM #31
Backyard Farmer
Banned

Backyard Farmer has much to be proud ofBackyard Farmer has much to be proud ofBackyard Farmer has much to be proud ofBackyard Farmer has much to be proud ofBackyard Farmer has much to be proud ofBackyard Farmer has much to be proud ofBackyard Farmer has much to be proud ofBackyard Farmer has much to be proud ofBackyard Farmer has much to be proud ofBackyard Farmer has much to be proud ofBackyard Farmer has much to be proud of
We built my no dep gh just 2 people in a week if you add up the time we actually apent on it that's all the work ... From site prep to coverings and all accessories
Backyard Farmer is offline Quote

Old 03-06-2015, 10:29 PM #32
25ftGreatWhite

25ftGreatWhite will become famous soon enough25ftGreatWhite will become famous soon enough
reduce plants counts and run full term. keep the capital and invest in AG land. if you're being reasonable its only code enforcement, and they only have inspection warrants, and they will have over 5000 grows to enforce in the county.
25ftGreatWhite is offline Quote

Old 03-06-2015, 10:34 PM #33
Yes4Prop215

Yes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond repute
i was wondering what exactly an inspection warrant is? in the recent bust it mentions first code enforcement served an inspection warrant, but were denied entry into the property. but the CE officers claimed they could visually see a greenhouse from the gate, and thats what enabled them to get a real search warrant via the sheriffs office.
Yes4Prop215 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-10-2015, 05:56 PM #34
z-ro

As nice as 50-200k$ greenies are, you can get similar results for a fraction of the price with car ports and 5 gallon buckets of cement. That way your nonpermanent, don't need permits and aren't being taken to town by some business with highly inflated prices that's catering to growers who don't know any better. While everyone is running around trying to piece together parts and kits, missing parts, contractors etc etc, my shits been built for a month now and am about to start flowering my first round starting March 21. Sure it's not as pretty as a professional system but that's not what this is, it's a setup to actually make money, not spend it.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-10-2015, 06:52 PM #35
Yes4Prop215

Yes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond reputeYes4Prop215 has a reputation beyond repute
nice march 21 is a good early flip date. I'm aiming to have my 60 footer flipped by early-mid april, already got a bunch of nice 2-3 foot starts in 5 gals that are ready to go in as soon as its built. but the other two are gonna be staggered behind a bit, those are still clones at the moment and need some veg time to get their sea legs.

they have some nice carports in the farmtek catalogs, almost made me consider just doing that and pulling tarp! but i need to have a permanent cover on my cold frames so they can't see any plants.

Old 03-10-2015, 06:58 PM #36
rives
Inveterate Tinkerer

rives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant future
Perhaps you haven't heard about Reverge Anselmo, Shasta County, and the grading permit debacle. He lost, and he had some pretty deep pockets.....

"the county threatened Anselmo with $18.6 million in fines and said if he doesn't pay up it could have a receiver seize control of his winery, restaurant, recently completed chapel and other property in the Inwood Valley east of Millville.

This legal war all stems from a $260 grading permit that Anselmo refused to get back in 2007 because, he argued, it wasn't needed to do routine ranch work — he was clearing berry vines and snags from an overgrown pasture on a property one and a half miles from the parcel that eventually became his winery and restaurant."

https://www.redding.com/opinion/marc-...lmo-pay-us-186
rives is offline Quote

Old 03-11-2015, 06:42 AM #37
Yes4Prop215

^holy shit thats fucking insane. what was the outcome of that? I've heard of anselmo wineries. i would go fucking postal on the BOS and whoever responsible for that shit. its straight government bureaucracy and criminal on their part for power abuse. shit with 12 million invested……thats war.

Old 03-11-2015, 06:57 AM #38
rives
Inveterate Tinkerer

rives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant futurerives has a brilliant future
He finally gave up and put it up for auction. He eventually settled the permit violations for $1.35 million, then got sued again by his neighbors. He had over $30 million invested, had a monthly payroll of @ $80,000, and got $8.3 million for the place. Shasta County pretty much cut off their nose to spite their face.

https://www.redding.com/news/local-ne...neyards-closes
rives is offline Quote

Old 03-11-2015, 03:48 PM #39
CanniDo Cowboy

CanniDo Cowboy is just really niceCanniDo Cowboy is just really niceCanniDo Cowboy is just really niceCanniDo Cowboy is just really niceCanniDo Cowboy is just really niceCanniDo Cowboy is just really niceCanniDo Cowboy is just really niceCanniDo Cowboy is just really niceCanniDo Cowboy is just really niceCanniDo Cowboy is just really niceCanniDo Cowboy is just really nice
Actually, there's a lot more to the Shasta County/Anselmo story but the end result tells the tale. Neither side can be seen as completely in the right in that Anselmo just kept poking the tiger with a stick with a lot of foolish antics and Shasta County, well, they proved that they could be more above the law than he thought he was...

Most of us average gro-schmucks wont ever get into a hi-dollar scrap like the heavyweight championship Shasta County/Anselmo battle was but the message is clear - Its a battle you dont want or need at any level. The county will wear you down with bureaucratic BS and beat you with financial attrition using, ironically, your tax dollars that pay their wages.

Its a fine line you walk between obtaining and side stepping proper permits and such. Sometimes you can get creative and beat the county permit system but it only takes once for them to come knocking and all your sly doins will come back to bite you in the ass, in a big hurry...When someone mentions Shasta County, my first thought is - like most counties - Relentless...

On a positive note, Anselmo wont be seen flying his helicopter around the surrounding areas of his vineyard like he used to, looking for and ratting out any MJ gardens he spied from the air. Sometimes, things just even out in the long run......cc

~Giddyup gro~
CanniDo Cowboy is offline Quote

Old 03-11-2015, 05:34 PM #40
rives
Inveterate Tinkerer

It was an interesting tussle to watch from afar.

The one lesson that should be taken from it was not to fuck with a petty bureaucrat who has nothing better to do than make your life miserable regardless of how much money or how "important" that you think that you are.
rives is offline Quote