Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > You know you live in the country if......

Thread Title Search
You know you live in the country if...... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-22-2015, 07:38 AM #41
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
You know you live in the country when you see or hear a car and wonder "what the hell are they doing way out here!"
shithawk420 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2015, 02:23 PM #42
Tokin-stone

Tokin-stone will become famous soon enough
You know you live in the country when you have to have a PO box because the mailman doesn't come out there.
Tokin-stone is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2015, 02:24 PM #43
Tokin-stone

Tokin-stone will become famous soon enough
You know you live in the country when the only grocery store 15 miles away is a piggly wiggly
Tokin-stone is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2015, 04:17 PM #44
oldgangster

oldgangster will become famous soon enougholdgangster will become famous soon enough
I live so far in the country.....my driveway is over 1/4 of a mile ......nearest town to shop is 25 miles....a 4x4 is a necessity, we have 3.....my parents say I live so far out in the sticks that I have to pump in my sunshine.
oldgangster is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2015, 04:35 PM #45
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Or you have 2 of eveything (pump parts, vehicles, well stocked pantry) in case one breaks down or you run out. 15 miles to a grocery store? A mere commute...try 42 mi!! Of course, been there done, that.

Recall the stars being so amazing!

.....back in semi-rural. Kind of like near by city conveniences.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2015, 05:29 PM #46
1TWISTEDTRUCKER

1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of
when the chickens fuck the hoot owl's,,,, and the owl's like it

Twisted

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2015, 03:51 PM #47
Bud Green
I dig dirt

Bud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivor
You know you live in the country if.....

On a hot summer day, you work in your vegetable garden wearing nothing but boots and a straw hat...
And your vegetable garden is in the front yard..

Isn't Mother Nature grand !
Bud Green is offline Quote

Old 02-23-2015, 04:35 PM #48
1TWISTEDTRUCKER

1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of1TWISTEDTRUCKER has much to be proud of
That's dangerous Bud,,,, unless Ya have a wall built shed fer Your pony. I have a huge shed for My pony.

Twisted

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2015, 05:18 PM #49
kaochiu

kaochiu has a brilliant futurekaochiu has a brilliant futurekaochiu has a brilliant futurekaochiu has a brilliant futurekaochiu has a brilliant futurekaochiu has a brilliant futurekaochiu has a brilliant futurekaochiu has a brilliant futurekaochiu has a brilliant futurekaochiu has a brilliant futurekaochiu has a brilliant future
When you park your Lamborghini at your doorstep and leave the doors open and the keys on...
[url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=30 5782']
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	305782

Actually, the universal language is not English, but poorly spoken English (GGM)
kaochiu is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2015, 11:59 PM #50
Bud Green
I dig dirt

Bud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivor
You know you live in the country if.....

Your friends tell you they're going on a short vacation, and ask if you'll come over each day to feed their cats......

and their chickens.... and their rabbits..... and their horses..........

Isn't Mother Nature grand !
Bud Green is offline Quote