Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > You know you live in the country if......

Thread Title Search
You know you live in the country if...... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-21-2015, 01:34 AM #11
atk7

atk7 is a glorious beacon of lightatk7 is a glorious beacon of lightatk7 is a glorious beacon of lightatk7 is a glorious beacon of lightatk7 is a glorious beacon of lightatk7 is a glorious beacon of lightatk7 is a glorious beacon of lightatk7 is a glorious beacon of lightatk7 is a glorious beacon of lightatk7 is a glorious beacon of lightatk7 is a glorious beacon of light
When you can see a visitor coming and they are still half a mile away . and you know they are coming to see you or are very very lost and going to ask for directions.
atk7 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2015, 01:40 AM #12
Bud Green
I dig dirt

Bud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivor
You know you live in the country if......

....your favorite nearby camping spot is less than a mile away, and the closest supermarket is more than 14 miles away...

Isn't Mother Nature grand !
Bud Green is online now Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2015, 01:47 AM #13
atk7

atk7 is a glorious beacon of lightatk7 is a glorious beacon of lightatk7 is a glorious beacon of lightatk7 is a glorious beacon of lightatk7 is a glorious beacon of lightatk7 is a glorious beacon of lightatk7 is a glorious beacon of lightatk7 is a glorious beacon of lightatk7 is a glorious beacon of lightatk7 is a glorious beacon of lightatk7 is a glorious beacon of light
Nearest commercial power is two miles away.
atk7 is offline Quote

Old 02-21-2015, 02:03 AM #14
Pinball Wizard
Senior Boomer

Pinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivorPinball Wizard is a survivor
Smile

You're out in the country when ...
the county highway department cuts your phone line with a bush-hog.
Pinball Wizard is offline Quote

Old 02-21-2015, 02:21 AM #15
mk6

mk6 is a jewel in the roughmk6 is a jewel in the roughmk6 is a jewel in the roughmk6 is a jewel in the roughmk6 is a jewel in the roughmk6 is a jewel in the roughmk6 is a jewel in the rough
You're out in the country when...
when it takes 5 minutes to load a picture b/c you have satellite internet lol

______________________________ ________________________
Read Read Read, the More you Read the Less you Need
mk6 is offline Quote

Old 02-21-2015, 02:40 AM #16
Midnite Toker

Midnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant future
You know you live in the country if......after the snow finally melts away, it reveals the skating rink above the septic tank

I know it's only rock and roll, but I like it.

Midnite Toker is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2015, 03:04 AM #17
sutra

sutra is a glorious beacon of lightsutra is a glorious beacon of lightsutra is a glorious beacon of lightsutra is a glorious beacon of lightsutra is a glorious beacon of lightsutra is a glorious beacon of lightsutra is a glorious beacon of lightsutra is a glorious beacon of lightsutra is a glorious beacon of lightsutra is a glorious beacon of lightsutra is a glorious beacon of light
If you live near farms, cows and trout.......I do

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2015, 03:12 AM #18
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
your water goes out you don't call anyone ,you go to stream and clean out the intake..yeehaw
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2015, 03:45 AM #19
resinryder
Rubbing my glands together

resinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivor
When you can understand everything that's said on Duck Dynasty and Swamp People without reading the subtitles

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Even on a canna board.
resinryder is offline Quote

Old 02-21-2015, 04:07 AM #20
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by resinryder View Post
When you can understand everything that's said on Duck Dynasty and Swamp People without reading the subtitles
HEY! I resemble that! what the fuck is a subtitle? I speak fluent hill, hick, dirtroad, piedmont linthead, hollertalk, and just enough sandhill bullshit to find my way to Hatteras on the back roads. not much coonass, but they seem friendly enough if you keep your liquor in mason jars...