Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > var 'Citra Paradiso'

Thread Title Search
var 'Citra Paradiso' Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-27-2017, 12:30 PM #41
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
26 Sept

5 days later and she still continues to display great health n vigor. Very happy with these SS crosses , alresdy got more on the way and have a plan to get even more if there are some left in October when BR returns.
Thanks Chimera and BR for the opportunity to access and grow these great plants.
I am super interested in discovering how they grow and develop.
Showers of blessings to each and all growing these majestic plants.
God bless and Happy growing!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CITRA PARADISO FEM.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	429877
ULMW is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2017, 11:22 PM #42
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
17 OCT

Really love this plants vibes. From the start I got a great feel for her. Now in the flower tent.
Happy growers!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CITRA PARADISO.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	432452
ULMW is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-20-2017, 05:25 PM #43
Betterhaff

Betterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond repute
So I harvested a branch of one of my GF/SS and I just put it in a jar. While burping I’ve noticed there is definitely a citrus smell, kind of a combination of things, but I also noticed a fuely smell. Kind of surprised me and thought...where’s that coming from. Anybody else experience this?

It’s only been jarred a couple of days so things might change and the branch may have been taken a touch early. I’ll probably cut the rest of them this weekend because the weather is going to turn but we’ve had a good stretch of sunny warm so I let ‘em go a bit longer.
Betterhaff is offline Quote

Old 10-22-2017, 08:09 PM #44
ULMW

More Life !!! Loving how the first is going so have to grow the next as a keeper.
Happy Growing!!!
ULMW is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2017, 08:12 PM #45
ULMW

New Life!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Citra Paradiso.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	152.0 KB
ID:	433024
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 10-30-2017, 08:53 AM #46
Chappi

Chappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really nice
Jealous bro but much love for keeping us updated. I have some cleaning to do in my garage to setup a decently sized tent for my winter indoor grow. You see I like to grow outdoors in the summer, spring, fall and I’m doing a winter grow right now lol just freebie seeds though. I save my good genetics for indoors in the winter when the temps are more manageable and, well starting the new year with some bomb ass buds is just the best.

Oh yeah my point. These are next in line along with some Shortbread by SGG.
Chappi is offline Quote

Old 11-04-2017, 01:36 AM #47
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ULMW View Post
Greetings Chappi,
Just popped one the other day..Keeping a journal on her. Got 5 Chimera strains running. Will post pictures soon. All I see so far is superb germination speed and amazing vigor in seedling. Really looking forward to growing her out fully.
Hope you enjoy yours too.
Happy growing!
Same here. Found great vigor and cannot wait to see what these babies bring. The two I popped were very fast and broke ground in second and third place - only behind a HP X BH.

I don’t have a lot of experience with feminized seeds. And what bit I do have has been mixed. But it does increase the excitement level when looking at these babies to know that they’re girls! Had a few other SS crosses that I was interested in. Looks like I’ll have to jump on that Autumn Promo.

Day 19 from seed:

§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote

Old 11-04-2017, 08:11 PM #48
ULMW

Nov 4

Citra Paradiso
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CHIMERA CITRA PARADISO FEM.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	434396
ULMW is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2017, 06:31 PM #49
ULMW

NOV 7

Really love her structure and her ease of growing. Nice managable size after stretch too. Thank You Chimera!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CITRA PARADISO 2017 .jpg
Views:	19
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	434690
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2017, 06:46 PM #50
Betterhaff

Betterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond repute
I had 2 phenos outdoors and saved cuts of each and have them in veg trying to hold over till next spring. I thought it was in this thread but couldn’t find it, maybe it’s in Jahaze’s SSx’s thread, but it was mentioned that Grapefruit had a tendency to flower (or preflower intensely) in veg when root bound. Is that correct? One of my cuts is showing a lot of flowers in veg while the other is not. So I take it that might be coming from the Grapefruit side.

The buds are curing, so I haven’t really had a chance to smoke much of them yet.
Betterhaff is offline Quote