Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > var 'Citra Paradiso'

Thread Title Search
var 'Citra Paradiso' Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-26-2016, 01:40 AM #31
mox76

mox76 is just really nicemox76 is just really nicemox76 is just really nicemox76 is just really nicemox76 is just really nicemox76 is just really nicemox76 is just really nicemox76 is just really nicemox76 is just really nice
600w soil organic

mox76 is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-03-2016, 02:08 PM #32
Robney

Robney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckles View Post
I kept a cut from the couple of females I grew out,she stretched 2-3 times the original height,the least of the the SS crosses I grew,very manageable for vertically challenged gardens.She smokes great a little heavy,couchy..not real motivational (for me anyways)The taste is very,very citrus (ripe grapefruit)zesty..she leaves a distinct odour in the air,I always notice when re-entering the garage after a session.I did mention her in one of my recent posts ( the Gf X SS,Lemon floss thread)Hope that helps a little..
I think we might have the same pheno knuckles! I just smoked my gf leaning citra paradiso and it is exactly as you described it. Really nice, strong, and tasty. Very pleasant grapefruit tasting smoke with a high the creeps all over the body and relaxes into a nice chill. I hear the motivation part 100%, gf leaning phenos of the gfxss are some very chill herb. Mine was done in 9 weeks I'd say. I do want to point out that it seems this plant does not autoflower when rootbound, stabilizing what can be a frustrating property that can be passed down from the gf. Got another pheno coming down the line, so we'll see how she differs! Thanks for this really nice smoke Chi! I'll be keeping this one around for a while!
Robney is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-23-2017, 08:00 AM #33
lostenspace

lostenspace is on a distinguished road
Anyone run this outdoors, I'm in Oregon. It's Aug 22 and not seeing much flowering. I'm worried they will not finish before the rains come. Any feedback would be appreciated on growing outdoors.
Happy growing friends.
lostenspace is offline Quote

Old 08-23-2017, 09:28 AM #34
Vape-pro

Vape-pro is a jewel in the roughVape-pro is a jewel in the roughVape-pro is a jewel in the roughVape-pro is a jewel in the roughVape-pro is a jewel in the roughVape-pro is a jewel in the rough
I got one outside . Its not showing much in the way of flowering , if anything its just starting . I have a chimera gsc s1 next to it that is a couple weeks ahead . Probably looking to finish late October is my guess if not longer .
Vape-pro is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-07-2017, 09:26 PM #35
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Just got some of these with my order, super excited to run them. Gonna be a fruity and flavorsome Fall and Wonderful Winter! Thanks Breeders Retail and Chimera. Am very ,very Happy.
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 09-07-2017, 10:52 PM #36
Betterhaff

Betterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond reputeBetterhaff has a reputation beyond repute
I have a couple in a pot outdoors. Was going to put them in the ground but was a little concerned about finishing. So I doubled them up in a small pot so I can move if the weather turns south. Had to keep them small but they stretched quite a bit, lol. Fortunately I topped them earlier. I know I’m not going to get much yield but hopefully will get a taste. They started flowering about weeks 2 ago, ~40N.
Betterhaff is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2017, 05:24 AM #37
Chappi

Chappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really nice
Anyone else run these recently?
Chappi is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2017, 07:24 AM #38
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappi View Post
Anyone else run these recently?
Greetings Chappi,
Just popped one the other day..Keeping a journal on her. Got 5 Chimera strains running. Will post pictures soon. All I see so far is superb germination speed and amazing vigor in seedling. Really looking forward to growing her out fully.
Hope you enjoy yours too.
Happy growing!
ULMW is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:06 AM #39
ULMW

21 SEPT

Greetings young Lady Citra Paradiso! Happy growing!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CHIMERA GENETICS CITRA PARADISO FEM.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	428869
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2017, 10:49 PM #40
Chappi

Chappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really nice
She's a beaut! Sending green vive majic her way!
Chappi is offline Quote