Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > var 'Citra Paradiso'

Thread Title Search
var 'Citra Paradiso' Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-25-2015, 08:53 AM #11
ralph

ralph will become famous soon enoughralph will become famous soon enough
Sorry for the late follow up.

Plant went for 65 days in a single plant setup. 15 day flush. Yeild was a little lower than expected but the plant went through some cold shock.My yeild was 3.5 oz on a single plant in a setup with an average of 3.5-5 oz and max of 6.5. Grown in amended soiless tubberware and fed Pure Blend Pro and Cal MG.

At 3 weeks flower I was suprised at the amount of cristal. Smell was a heavy sweet dusty smell, something I hadn't noticed in awhile. at 6-7 weeks during heavy flower, it had a very ripe grapefruit about it. I've done a few gfs and this one had the distinct ripe pungence. More on the afghani side. (the other pheno is the heavy one).

After a month cure I can say this is AAA smoke. Very strong on the indica side with a little kick from the sativa. The more cured bud maybe smells lemony but I find it more familiar with the GF strains. Stinky skunky sweet.

I have grown commercial seed from just about everyone, in quantity, and would put this up or above anything else on quality of genetics. Not something I would use for production but certainly something I would keep for personal. The few people who tried it comment on the quality (and then snoozed out.)

ralph is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-25-2015, 09:04 AM #12
ralph

ralph will become famous soon enoughralph will become famous soon enough

ralph is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-25-2015, 11:26 AM #13
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Glad these worked for you ralph.. They look down right edible to me.. Nice grow man

Old 04-25-2015, 11:58 AM #14
Ollie

Ollie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really niceOllie is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalbhairav View Post
Glad these worked for you ralph.. They look down right edible to me.. Nice grow man
Exactly my toughts, beautiful coloration !
Ollie is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-25-2015, 03:25 PM #15
raspaul

great work ralph
blessed
raspaul

Old 04-25-2015, 03:40 PM #16
knuckles

knuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of light
Very nice work!
knuckles is offline Quote

Old 06-15-2015, 06:37 PM #17
purpthumb

purpthumb has disabled reputation
Beautiful plants
purpthumb is offline Quote

Old 06-15-2015, 08:27 PM #18
sourpuss
Rainman

sourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud of

Old 08-25-2015, 12:28 AM #19
straightdank420

straightdank420 will become famous soon enough
looks uber dank
straightdank420 is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2016, 05:38 PM #20
Robney

Robney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to all
Does anyone else have experience with this strain??? Does she stretch a lot? how does she smoke? How does she taste?
Robney is offline Quote