Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > var 'Citra Paradiso'

Thread Title Search
var 'Citra Paradiso' Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-20-2018, 06:26 AM #121
Chappi

Chappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really nice
Fuck

Ideally I should have thrown the trellis on when I saw how much they stretched....now its too late for that. Whole plant fell over and it’s only half way through flowering out. You guys got any ideas for fixing this problem?

On the flip side shes putting on some good weight of what are now reeking like grapefruit citrusy candy dankness!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2350BA67-68AC-4171-B09B-C2581AD92DDA.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	474006
Chappi is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-20-2018, 08:31 AM #122
Ignignokt

Super crop the branches and tie them to stakes past the elbow.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-20-2018, 11:07 AM #123
Chimera
Genetic Resource Management

Chimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond repute
Stake 'em and space em.

Place stake facing slightly outward @ 12, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 O'clock on the pot, and tie the branches to the stake. You'll make yourself a little tomato cage, it'll work great.

Old 10-21-2018, 07:58 AM #124
Chappi

Chappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really nice

Ok so I staked em and also tied them up a little. My tent is too natrow for staking it all the way around, but I appreciate the advice grandmaste Chimera and Ignignokt
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DFC18A79-FF0B-4C50-A3DC-FA8AF2A63A89.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	146.4 KB
ID:	474140 Click image for larger version

Name:	E4B65767-311D-4617-B7A7-DB419C5AAC71.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	149.0 KB
ID:	474141 Click image for larger version

Name:	1C111FBE-2362-46C1-BD86-0ECAAB681440.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	149.2 KB
ID:	474142 Click image for larger version

Name:	C32B9F1C-5541-41B9-9988-33D611CF9BF2.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	147.6 KB
ID:	474143
Chappi is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2018, 10:51 AM #125
Ignignokt

Chappi, i don't know if you still want opinions.... when i have stretchy plants, i put bamboo stakes in the pot but just vertical.
Then i supercrop branches a little lower than the final height you need.
I use rubber ties to hold the stem to one bamboo parallel with the vertical part of the stem and another tie to hold near the tip on a different bamboo.
It keeps branches low and tidy without taking much space.

Old 10-21-2018, 10:51 AM #126
Chimera
Genetic Resource Management

Chimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond reputeChimera has a reputation beyond repute
Now THAT is gonna yield!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2018, 04:02 AM #127
lamenamenumbers

lamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to all
week 3 flower pics

Here are the gals at week 3 of flower. You will notice my special brand of neglect/abuse on the sweet skunk leaner as the pics go on. Accidentally pinched off a branch while trying to bend it. I'll pop it in water and see if I can get my poop in a group to clone it tomorrow.
lamenamenumbers is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2018, 09:51 AM #128
Chappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamenamenumbers View Post
Here are the gals at week 3 of flower. You will notice my special brand of neglect/abuse on the sweet skunk leaner as the pics go on. Accidentally pinched off a branch while trying to bend it. I'll pop it in water and see if I can get my poop in a group to clone it tomorrow.
View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image
Looking good! Hope you got a lot of head room, those plants arent even topped are they? You’re a brave soul!

Edit: just saw you’re at week three, ignore my babble
Chappi is offline Quote

Old 10-22-2018, 04:56 PM #129
Robney

Robney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to allRobney is a name known to all
Chappi that is going to be a serious beast!
Robney is offline Quote

Old 10-22-2018, 07:28 PM #130
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
Now that's a before and after winner for sure.
Looks ready to pop now.
What a difference...

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote