Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Frankie's Incense Haze

Thread Title Search
Frankie's Incense Haze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-09-2014, 08:15 AM #1
Puday

Puday will become famous soon enoughPuday will become famous soon enoughPuday will become famous soon enough
Frankie's Incense Haze

Well I thought I'd drop a line for any of you interested in Chimera's Incense haze ...

The big question ... Is it really NYC Haze?

The answer ... oh heck yeah!

I had a few days this past week so I traveled to Cali where a few growers have been testing this new Jack x Frankie's cross.

Here's my report.

I tried 7 different phenos.

Two were straight up NYC Haze. Dank as heck, strong uplifting high akin to ecstacy, and basically the best strain I have tried in ten years. The smoke took me back to 1996 Spanish Harlem. (204 and Post shit.)

The taste is still in my mouth and nose a week later. The only other strain that matches this cross is OJD's Old School Haze. I sampled that too and it is straight church. The only difference being OJD's old school haze had a ssh high whereas the NYC haze from Chimera has the NYC haze high.

I consider the OJD old school haze to be what we grew up on that we called "church"

I consider the Chimera Jack/Frankies to be official NYC haze. Those that are familiar with NYC haze know the deal. Back in the mid 90's there were 4 elite strains in NY.

1) Puday .. which Chimera is now offering
2) Church - which OJD is now offering
3) Silver Haze - have yet to see this in seed. Sensi's version was ass.
4) Pepper-head

Well suffice it to say the first two are now in seed form. HAHA ... that goes for you Dominican's who guarded the cut so closely for years. Well you lose ... the cut has reached the masses.

Hat's off to you Chimera. In my opinion you have made the best strain out there right now and I wanted to stop in and say thanks, and also to let everyone here on the forums know to grab a pack of these before they are gone.

Sweet skunk, blockhead, mental floss ... all that shit pales in comparison to both the NYC/Jack and also to OJD's old school haze. (In my humble opinion)

Honestly, Chimera's Jack/NYCHaze cross is amazing. Shits all over cookies, shits all over OG kush ... jut f'n awesome and you guys would be a fool not to grab these.

Also, If guys like Big-Herb are out there who love NYC haze and you don't grab a pack of these... you are buggin!

There were two main pheno's from the cross. The official NYC haze pheno, which is a huge yielder by the way, and then there are the jack phenos. The jack phenos taste like a wonderful lime haze, just brilliant, and the high is awesome. No wonder why Chimera chose this Jack as the dad. Also, the jack phenos are not as "jack herer' as you might expect. Who knows what the jack dad truly is but it definitely passes along wonderful high, tight internodes, and a superior lime flavor... there are also western winds and kali mist phenos to be found ... although neither as good as the jack or nyc haze phenos. But one was a spitting image of the original mist. Still it got tossed cause the others were so darn good.

but the NYC haze phenos are where it's at. Assume a minimum of3-4 straight NYC haze phenos out of a 10 pack.

Whoever is smart enough to grab these seeds will definitely be blown away and thanking me after. More importantly though, thank Chimera.

I know I have gotten on his case about being MIA but look, when you make strains this good and get them to the people ... shit, you do whatever you want Chimera, who am I to say shit.

I am so blown away, and grateful, man I can't even express through words.

These jack x Frankie's incense haze seeds are the cats meow.

Best weed ever!

Puday
Puday is offline Quote

18 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2014, 12:28 AM #2
PrimalHaze

PrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to all
excellent review... now theyre out of stock.
PrimalHaze is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2014, 12:30 AM #3
PrimalHaze

PrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to allPrimalHaze is a name known to all
Howdy Puday,

What's the word on that Pepper? RedMAn used to rap about "jersey got that pep!" and getting sacks from Branson.

-pH

Old 11-11-2014, 12:34 AM #4
PrimalHaze

Jersey Yo!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:02 AM #5
bringyalungs

so where we get these at?

Old 11-11-2014, 02:16 AM #6
choom

choom is a jewel in the roughchoom is a jewel in the roughchoom is a jewel in the roughchoom is a jewel in the roughchoom is a jewel in the roughchoom is a jewel in the roughchoom is a jewel in the rough
It was just my birthday, need to know
where to grab some of these beans lol

choom(0:

Old 11-11-2014, 02:26 AM #7
Puday

Puday will become famous soon enoughPuday will become famous soon enoughPuday will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimalHaze View Post
Howdy Puday,

What's the word on that Pepper? RedMAn used to rap about "jersey got that pep!" and getting sacks from Branson.

-pH
Well the pepperhead was a rare treat in NYC. It came around here and there, sporadically at best. Not as good as any of the uptown hazes, but close. It was different. But to describe it is easy. It stunk like pepper in the bag, stunk like pepper when you smoked it, and it tasted like someone was cracking peppercorns in your mouth and nose. The smell of it's smoke is unique and unforgettable. You could tell if somebody was smoking it a block away.

A friend tried to tell me he heard that it was shipped concealed in pepper but I think that's a load of crap. Who knows. I'm a smoker, not a smuggler so I have idea how they ship, nor do I want to know lol.

As for Branson, well I went up there a few times and truthfully, one word comes to mind ..."overrated". Completely unmemorable smoke in my opinion. Whoever went there instead of all the way uptown for the haze was uninformed or just lazy. Branson is whacked. I went there twice and that was it thankfully. Shouting Branson out in a song instead of the haze is just ridiculous. But yes, I know what you are talking about.

Honestly, Chimera's new haze is ridiculously good. The highs off of all of the 6 I smoked, maybe it was 7, I forget, these guys were doing a pheno hunt, but all of the highs were warm snuggly up yet totally relaxed, completely numb yet focused but wrecked ... most perfect blend of fucked up and comfortable I have seen in a while. All were gripping but not racey.

The jack phenos were a combination of lime and smooth creamy menthol with NYC haze undertones. The jack phenos were scrumptious. Primo stuff, absolutely impressive. The NYC haze phenos varied. All carried the incense trait and a boom NYC haze all up in your face character. It was interesting because the different NYC haze phenos were akin to the different phenos you used to run into uptown back in 1996-2001.

Some are straight frankincense, others have different characteristics along with the full blown church smell and taste. Each NYC haze pheno was reminiscent of the different hazes that used to pass through NYC, and two of them were phenomenal. Each one reeked of NYC haze as soon as you tease the weed or joint with fire. You don't even have to light it and the room stinks.

And again, don't sleep on OJD's (Conniseur Genetics) Old School Haze, or anything OJD might ever do with his ssh mom. I sampled a pheno they found out of only 1 seed of his Old School Haze, a freebie, and it was the best ssh I have and probably will ever sample. Straight church, I mean you'd think the priest was there, and it had an aftertaste of the finest leather you can imagine.

OJD doesn't sell those Old School Haze seeds though. They were freebies. I would seriously consider posting up in his forum and asking him to bring that strain out for the masses. He's a busy guy but will most likely bring them back around if he still has the mom.

Any of you folks interested in Chimeras Jack Dad, let me say this. Don't expect Jack Herer, or at least the usual Jack herer. The jack seems to be a lovely lime and menthol sativa of the highest order. Truly unique and most memorable.
Puday is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-12-2014, 02:43 AM #8
cr0n

cr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nicecr0n is just really nice
what is the flowering time on these Puday?

Old 11-12-2014, 03:36 AM #9
Puday

Quote:
Originally Posted by all natural View Post
Still no clue on the Jack huh?

I don't see how you can claim these are with out a doubt nyc haze (which is probably the most overhyped strain right now) when chimera really wouldn't know either. The only one who would is the guy who supposedly sent the seed to chimera right?
Umm apperenty you never smoked nyc haze, otherwise you'd know that you could pick the nyc haze joint out of 100 various weeds burning at the same time.

But let me respond simply by saying I smoked nyc haze a hundred times dude. That's how I know. And Chimera already said it is nyc haze, so do research before you start flapping next time.

What do you know about Spanish Harlem?

Yeah exactly. Nothing.

You'd be better off trying to get a pack of these than questioning. But that's for me to know and you to find out.

And please, the fact that you describe nyc haze as overhyped tells me everything I need to know. You never ever had any. So do us all a favor; shut the fuck up, and stop talking about shit you know nothing about.

You've shown your hand. You're right... to you NYC haze is a myth, but that's your problem not mine. You feel me? I'm trying to tell you the myth lives. What you do with that info, I personally don't give a fuck.

Believe me, if I didn't detect the but soar hater in your post/voice, I would've commented much nicer, "; but just like its apparent you've never smoked any raw uptown haze, it's just as apparent your a prick.

How do you know it's real NYC haze? Because I smoked it you f'n dork, that's how.

Tool...

Additional Comment: hey no hard feelings all natural... You asked for so you got it. I hope you're not mad I'm not.

Last edited by Puday; 11-12-2014 at 03:56 AM.. Reason: Add comment
Puday is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-12-2014, 03:48 AM #10
bringyalungs

word