Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Test Grows > TRH SEEDS...Cherry Pie x Paki Chitral Kush and Animal Cookies x Super Skunk

Thread Title Search
TRH SEEDS...Cherry Pie x Paki Chitral Kush and Animal Cookies x Super Skunk Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-16-2015, 12:34 AM #1
DJXX

DJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant future
TRH SEEDS...Cherry Pie x Paki Chitral Kush and Animal Cookies x Super Skunk

they landed today...into water on sunday...drum roll please.......
Cherry Pie X Paki Chitral Kush and Animal Cookies X Super Skunk...thanks The Real Hash for taking the time to get these to me...your work is much appreciated...DJXX

DJXX is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2015, 01:23 AM #2
Corpsey
pollen dabber

Corpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to all
stoked to watch. subbed

R.I.P. Brother Elemental

Prop 215 compliant
Corpsey's organic room
Corpsey is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2015, 02:46 AM #3
EastCoastHaze

EastCoastHaze is just really niceEastCoastHaze is just really niceEastCoastHaze is just really niceEastCoastHaze is just really niceEastCoastHaze is just really niceEastCoastHaze is just really niceEastCoastHaze is just really niceEastCoastHaze is just really niceEastCoastHaze is just really nice
Hell yea man. Im looking forward to the skunk outcross. Nothing beats the skunk from the mid to late 90s. Subbed for sure brotherman

Bless
ECH
EastCoastHaze is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2015, 09:42 AM #4
Midwest sticky
Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur

Location: Running down the street ass naked smeared with green jello.
Midwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant future
looking forward to the show.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273785
I have the attention span of a fucking goldfish -unknown
Midwest sticky is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2015, 11:02 AM #5
GSPfan

GSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of light
Good luck DJ. I'm especially looking forward to the cp x pck!
GSPfan is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2015, 11:14 AM #6
BlackBuds

BlackBuds is a jewel in the roughBlackBuds is a jewel in the roughBlackBuds is a jewel in the roughBlackBuds is a jewel in the roughBlackBuds is a jewel in the roughBlackBuds is a jewel in the roughBlackBuds is a jewel in the rough
Cant wait to see these. Best of luck but you probably wont need it, supreme genetics and skilled grower = win

BlackBuds is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2015, 01:58 PM #7
johndoe123

I'm in! I hope mine land today! I'm sure the mail lady is tired of me stink eying her every day as she walks by

Old 01-30-2015, 10:36 AM #8
OakyJoe
OGJoe

OakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant future
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Subbed

luposolitario: when the devil caresses you wants something

WHIPEDMEAT: only dumbs clone from 12/12

When you was inside watching Netflix
I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
OakyJoe is offline Quote

Old 02-03-2015, 07:00 PM #9
DJXX

DJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant futureDJXX has a brilliant future
AND......there off....Cherry Pie x Paki Chitral Kush.....DJXX

DJXX is offline Quote

Old 02-03-2015, 09:23 PM #10
HillBilly1

HillBilly1 is a splendid one to beholdHillBilly1 is a splendid one to beholdHillBilly1 is a splendid one to beholdHillBilly1 is a splendid one to beholdHillBilly1 is a splendid one to beholdHillBilly1 is a splendid one to beholdHillBilly1 is a splendid one to beholdHillBilly1 is a splendid one to beholdHillBilly1 is a splendid one to beholdHillBilly1 is a splendid one to beholdHillBilly1 is a splendid one to behold
Mind if I lurk for the CP cross and the Skunk?
HillBilly1 is offline Quote