Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > New Growers > Kozmo's World

Thread Title Search
Kozmo's World Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-17-2014, 06:05 AM #1
Kozmo

Kozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really nice
Kozmo's World

Hello all, and welcome!

I had a thread but now it's dead. So I begin again, searching for hairs of red.

I'll start with a build. A cornerstone in a dream. It began as a door, then a work bench, now a veg machine.

Last edited by Kozmo; 01-19-2015 at 07:00 AM..
Kozmo is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-17-2014, 02:59 PM #2
Kozmo

Kozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really niceKozmo is just really nice
Added a little reflection and a backside. Stop on in, leave a post, kick back for the ride.
Kozmo is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2014, 04:55 PM #3
Kozmo

Lets see what progress we can make in this next set of pic's.

Notice the hanger rod fabricated as such. Along with reriged pullies maybe ill get some one to chime in for kix.

Last edited by Kozmo; 08-29-2015 at 05:09 PM..
Kozmo is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2014, 07:25 PM #4
Kozmo

Lets show some progression
Kozmo is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2014, 11:48 PM #5
Kozmo

Time for some stink control.

Kozmo is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-18-2014, 12:27 AM #6
Kozmo

Lets show some green. Five weeks ago I was gifted some girls. Two GG4's and a stardawg. Sometimes I would get the dog shit smell. Sometimes I would get the dank bud smell(just put the filter on last night). I had some problems at first and they are still following me. Here's some picks any way.

One GG4 was topped the other was not but much smaller. The topped GG4 seems to be the more sensitive of the three. The SD illuminati is more resilient in my experience so far.

I'm not down with 24/7 lighting. I don't want to add my foilar(did I spell that right?) feeds with the lights on. But I was told to keep it on that schedule hence some issues may arise.
Kozmo is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2014, 12:45 AM #7
Gardening Angel

Gardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of lightGardening Angel is a glorious beacon of light
Hey kozmo

Looking forward to seeing you grow the gg4 and stardawg
Can't really go wrong with those two in your garden

Thanks
GA

IG, the-gardening-Angel
Gardening Angel is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2014, 12:58 PM #8
Smokin559

Smokin559 is on a distinguished road
That GG4 will definitely do you good. Super Frosty Flowers!!
Smokin559 is offline Quote

Old 11-21-2014, 08:22 PM #9
Kozmo

Welcome guys! Thank you for stoping in. How about some random pics of my other build.
Kozmo is offline Quote

Old 11-21-2014, 10:46 PM #10
BigBozat

BigBozat has a spectacular aura aboutBigBozat has a spectacular aura aboutBigBozat has a spectacular aura aboutBigBozat has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozmo View Post
Lets show some green. Five weeks ago I was gifted some girls. Two GG4's and a stardawg. Sometimes I would get the dog shit smell. Sometimes I would get the dank bud smell(just put the filter on last night). I had some problems at first and they are still following me. Here's some picks any way.

View Image View Image
View Image View Image View Image

One GG4 was topped the other was not but much smaller. The topped GG4 seems to be the more sensitive of the three. The SD illuminati is more resilient in my experience so far.

I'm not down with 24/7 lighting. I don't want to add my foilar(did I spell that right?) feeds with the lights on. But I was told to keep it on that schedule hence some issues may arise.
Koz, mi amigo!

Just stoppin' by to see the latest... Luv'n it! I'll pull up the BarcaLounger, fire up the vape & open the bag o' munchies, and enjoy the show...

These are not the droids you're looking for...
BigBozat is offline Quote