Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Female Grower new to ICMag

Thread Title Search
Female Grower new to ICMag Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-10-2014, 02:14 AM #1
CACTUSFLOWER

CACTUSFLOWER has a spectacular aura aboutCACTUSFLOWER has a spectacular aura aboutCACTUSFLOWER has a spectacular aura aboutCACTUSFLOWER has a spectacular aura aboutCACTUSFLOWER has a spectacular aura about
Female Grower new to ICMag

Hi, thought I would introduce myself to the female growing community here and offer my support. Cannabis seems to be a male dominated world. What are some of the things you do or we could do to bring female growers and afficianados together as a supportive community? Thanx
CACTUSFLOWER is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-10-2014, 04:29 AM #2
Useful Idiot

Useful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CACTUSFLOWER View Post
Hi, thought I would introduce myself to the female growing community here and offer my support. Cannabis seems to be a male dominated world. What are some of the things you do or we could do to bring female growers and afficianados together as a supportive community? Thanx
Welcome Cactus!! Cannabis is actually NOT a male dominated world at all. We have just been waiting for you women to come out of the closet, so to speak and share you knowledge. BTW...my wife smokes waaaaayyyy more than I do. She just won't create an account and admit it. Welcome to the spot!!
Useful Idiot is offline Quote

Old 09-10-2014, 05:04 AM #3
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

Maj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant future
Almost all of the plants we grow are female so you could say it is a female dominated field

Welcome to IC, it is a great place
Maj.Cottonmouth is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-10-2014, 05:14 AM #4
DAT

DAT has disabled reputation
Hi Cactus Flower! I am new to IC mag as well. Its weird, I just saw your post in the Book thread and im reading about smuggling too!
I like to draw and paint. I have several pieces that are about Breast Cancer awareness with marijuana leaves in them. I think art is an excellent way to bring women together. I was looking for someone like you. Im glad your here!
DAT is offline Quote

Old 09-10-2014, 05:31 AM #5
Useful Idiot

Useful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud ofUseful Idiot has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAT View Post
Hi Cactus Flower! I am new to IC mag as well. Its weird, I just saw your post in the Book thread and im reading about smuggling too!
I like to draw and paint. I have several pieces that are about Breast Cancer awareness with marijuana leaves in them. I think art is an excellent way to bring women together. I was looking for someone like you. Im glad your here!
I would love to see your artwork. I lost my second mom to breast cancer..my aunt. Almost lost my mom as well. BTW..I am not a woman. but art is passion...... Please share your art with the group.
Useful Idiot is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-10-2014, 05:40 AM #6
DAT

DAT has disabled reputation
Thankyou Useful Idiot. I just posted a painting on a new Women of Cannabis thread.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=292724
and I will be updating my gallery and albums in my profile, your more then welcome to check them out! I always appreciate the support and compliments.
DAT is offline Quote

Old 09-10-2014, 07:46 PM #7
CACTUSFLOWER

CACTUSFLOWER has a spectacular aura aboutCACTUSFLOWER has a spectacular aura aboutCACTUSFLOWER has a spectacular aura aboutCACTUSFLOWER has a spectacular aura aboutCACTUSFLOWER has a spectacular aura about
Cry on your shoulder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAT View Post
My sister was diagnosed with stage four cancer this Spring. Life isn't fair. It hurts so much to see her worry about leaving her family. I don't know what to say.
Yes I like to read books with personal histories. Truth is stranger than fiction

Old 09-10-2014, 07:52 PM #8
CACTUSFLOWER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maj.Cottonmouth View Post
Almost all of the plants we grow are female so you could say it is a female dominated field

Welcome to IC, it is a great place
So all growers are really feminists?! hehe

Old 09-10-2014, 07:55 PM #9
CACTUSFLOWER

Useful idiot

Sorry about your aunt. We are all in this together

Old 09-10-2014, 07:57 PM #10
yortbogey
To Have More ... Desire Less

yortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivor
yortbogey has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
welcome, and happy U chose to find the place... we offer the utmost in cannabis info...
please familiarize your self with the place and all our various forums...
we have a place for everyone.... glad U found yours.... welcome
puff/puff/pass........

i got a river for a soul...

Darlin' I'm a nightmare...
Dressed like a daydream~~~
yortbogey is offline Quote